What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL.com hacked? (1 Viewer)

Dizzy

Footballguy
My whole league has been locked out of MFL.com due to security risk. Anyone else seeing this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I got the same thing happening. Cleared cache/history. Turned everything off/on but still happening. It looks like they just have an expired security certificate.

Not hacked they let their security certificate expire.

Hopefully they can get it renewed quickly.

In chrome by clicking ADVANCED option you can go to the unsecured site.  

It may say (unsafe) but it should be okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks - is that quick fix for them?
They need to notice it, find someone smart on staff who can fix it, that guy is probably not sitting at his work laptop right now so he needs to get home and log in and Google how to generate a certificate, because it doesn't come up often, then he has to install the certificate on all of their servers and publish it externally which might require some other IT person to help so she stops what she's doing and hopefully finishes before I finish writing this 

They have updated to 2023 so we should be good now.

See you back here in 2 years LOL
I wonder if that will be problem.  I recall that Apple had proposed not recognizing certs with an expiration date that exceeded the issue date by more than 398 days (Basically, 1 year plus one month, plus one day ... or some madeup BS like that).

Users who are viewing this thread