What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL - Position Updates 3/6 (1 Viewer)

I know if I am Joey BOsa, I do not want to be classed as a LB over DE. They don’t make as much money when looking at top D salaries, DE, DT and 2 rush OLB are in the top 10 D salaries

for Franchise right now it is 16. 069, 000 to 14,791,000. That is a fair difference in compensation. Lineup wherever you want, but make sure I am classed at DE. 

this one is interesting for Kyle Pitts on 2nd contract. WR is 15,983,000 to 9,601,000. If I am going out all the time, give me WR designation and why he scares me as drafting as TE. 

now if you can avoid Franchise Tag, than the Rush OLB can do well per Khalil Mack and Von Miller but Mack was DE moved to LB after signing his extension but guess was going to LB with Bears. 

will this impact how Chargers release D chart to media. 

I know if I am Joey BOsa, I do not want to be classed as a LB over DE. They don’t make as much money when looking at top D salaries, DE, DT and 2 rush OLB are in the top 10 D salaries

for Franchise right now it is 16. 069, 000 to 14,791,000. That is a fair difference in compensation. Lineup wherever you want, but make sure I am classed at DE. 

this one is interesting for Kyle Pitts on 2nd contract. WR is 15,983,000 to 9,601,000. If I am going out all the time, give me WR designation and why he scares me as drafting as TE. 

now if you can avoid Franchise Tag, than the Rush OLB can do well per Khalil Mack and Von Miller but Mack was DE moved to LB after signing his extension but guess was going to LB with Bears. 

will this impact how Chargers release D chart to media. 
All of that is great and all but it still really boils down to what position is he playing.  The Chargers seem to be going to a 3-4 and that makes him a LB.  It really is as simple as that. 

The grey area comes in if they play 4-3 part of the time and muddy the waters then you have a hybrid where the classification of the defense is hard to decipher.  I am not an expert to figuring that out by any means but I am sure guys smarter than me can.  Once that happens you have the answer.

The issues come in when you bring outside reasons into the fold....he should be a DE because it just seems that way....I don't want to have him be LBer because then people get mad,  etc.......if he just classified based on the defense they run (and they are consistent doing that) then there is nothing to complain about.

All of that is great and all but it still really boils down to what position is he playing.  The Chargers seem to be going to a 3-4 and that makes him a LB.  It really is as simple as that. 

The grey area comes in if they play 4-3 part of the time and muddy the waters then you have a hybrid where the classification of the defense is hard to decipher.  I am not an expert to figuring that out by any means but I am sure guys smarter than me can.  Once that happens you have the answer.

The issues come in when you bring outside reasons into the fold....he should be a DE because it just seems that way....I don't want to have him be LBer because then people get mad,  etc.......if he just classified based on the defense they run (and they are consistent doing that) then there is nothing to complain about.
Considering that 56% is in nickel base @ 16% is dime, of all snaps taken during the 2019 season(can’t find stats for 2020) he will be the DE in such situations. And I believe nickel and dime probably higher but can’t guarantee as was 60% in 2018 and base was only 25%

Their D coordinator coming from Denver who only ran base 27% of the time in 2019. Nickel was 65%. Chargers ran 29% in 2019. Amazingly only Seattle over 38% at an incredible 69%. 

I wonder if these so called people who control our destiny’s on players take common sense into the equation. 

of course, I traded for Mack before traded to Bears in my search for top DE and traded for Bosa this year at trade deadline. So I will be the disgruntled guy but am really looking at this as he rushes 80% of the time and I bet hand in in dirt for all nickel and dime packages. 

Of course we all take advantage of it, I've been starting OLBs at DE since Adalius Thomas, and I sell IDPs whenever possible knowing that even if we don't expect a positional change, it can happen for no real reason, or a new scheme can tank a player's value (Vilma).  I also stash great DEs that get classified as OLBs in the offseason in case they're reclassified or a new scheme is implemented.

I profit on the changes overall... but I don't see how a scoring change is going to keep a player from getting hosed by switching position designation from DE to OLB.  If Joey Bosa switches designation without anything really changing in his role, it's going to suck for a lot of owners.
Not is scoring leagues where DE and LB score the same.  I don't play in them because I prefer it this way as I said but there are plenty of "big play" scoring leagues or "balanced" scoring leagues you google.  By pumping up sacks/TFL/FF the premium guys score 200 point per game based on their stats, not their position.  Bosa getting 20 sacks is going to result in a 200 point season however he lines up or whatever initials MFL puts in his position column.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DynastyFF/comments/lt7gns/whats_a_balanced_scoring_system_for_idp_players/

Not is scoring leagues where DE and LB score the same.  I don't play in them because I prefer it this way as I said but there are plenty of "big play" scoring leagues or "balanced" scoring leagues you google.  By pumping up sacks/TFL/FF the premium guys score 200 point per game based on their stats, not their position.  Bosa getting 20 sacks is going to result in a 200 point season however he lines up or whatever initials MFL puts in his position column.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DynastyFF/comments/lt7gns/whats_a_balanced_scoring_system_for_idp_players/
The negative comes if you have Bosa at DE and then he gets classified as LB and you have no DE to play at his level.  His overall points don't change but if you are counting on him at DE and now he is a LB that can screw your roster construction....especially if you already have LB's that are scoring well too.  This is a detriment to positional scarcity more than actual points scored.  

The negative comes if you have Bosa at DE and then he gets classified as LB and you have no DE to play at his level.  His overall points don't change but if you are counting on him at DE and now he is a LB that can screw your roster construction....especially if you already have LB's that are scoring well too.  This is a detriment to positional scarcity more than actual points scored.  
Right but that doesn't diminish Bosa's individual value which is the overlying point of the discussion.  He could be a flex play, he could be traded for full value to shore up other positions, he opens up another LB on your roster to be traded, it all plays to the macro level of roster management.

Right but that doesn't diminish Bosa's individual value which is the overlying point of the discussion.  He could be a flex play, he could be traded for full value to shore up other positions, he opens up another LB on your roster to be traded, it all plays to the macro level of roster management.
True with regards to allowing some roster moves you may not have otherwise felt comfortable doing (trading LB depth away because you have an unexpected LB now).  However, most people would view Bosa as a LB as less valuable than Bosa as a DE even if they score the exact same points due to positional scarcity.  And in many cases Bosa vs other LB's in more balanced scoring league takes a value hit because he doesn't put up the tackle numbers of other elite LB's in those scoring systems.  

So scoring system matters immensely as to whether Bosa loses value going to LB.  Big play leagues he probably doesn't lose much actual value (points scored relative to other's at the position) but will still lose positional value (DE value vs LB value) just because of the perceived positional scarcity difference.  

But doesn’t Bosa have the size, either way, to play DE in a 3-4?  Whereas as Melvin Ingram, for example, would not.

Last edited by a moderator:
In their most recent IDP podcast Gary Davenport and Scott Bogman had an interesting conversation.  In response to a trade question involving Joey Bosa they discussed how their answer really came down to positional eligibility for Bosa.

At one point Bogman jokingly said, "Oh oh, if you're in MFL Gary is going to screw you!! (Bosa owners)" After some general 3-4/4-3/coaching discussion Davenport eventually said, "Believe me, I am looking/searching desperately for reasons not to move Joey Bosa.  I don't want to do that."

There was more, but you get the idea.  Bosa could certainly be switched to LB if everything in camp and preseason points to a hard 3/4 base with high usage.  However,  any ambiguity in the coaches quotes or looks on tape in preseason and I believe Bosa will stay a DE on MFL  Just reading tea leaves though, nothing concrete.

In their most recent IDP podcast Gary Davenport and Scott Bogman had an interesting conversation.  In response to a trade question involving Joey Bosa they discussed how their answer really came down to positional eligibility for Bosa.

At one point Bogman jokingly said, "Oh oh, if you're in MFL Gary is going to screw you!! (Bosa owners)" After some general 3-4/4-3/coaching discussion Davenport eventually said, "Believe me, I am looking/searching desperately for reasons not to move Joey Bosa.  I don't want to do that."

There was more, but you get the idea.  Bosa could certainly be switched to LB if everything in camp and preseason points to a hard 3/4 base with high usage.  However,  any ambiguity in the coaches quotes or looks on tape in preseason and I believe Bosa will stay a DE on MFL  Just reading tea leaves though, nothing concrete.
What is the name of the podcast?

The Individual Defensive Podcast
On the latest podcast Gary Davenport broke down which way he was leaning on some defensive schemes:

"Inclined to keep" (ie, players likely won't switch positions) included Chargers (specifically mentioned Bosa staying at DE), Cowboys, Cardinals

"Inclined to switch" (ie, some players likely will switch positions) included Falcons, Jaguars

Most Unsure: Lions

I couldn't find the date those were going to be pushed to the MFL site.  Do you know when this is supposed to happen?
Has to be really soon. He was asked if there will be more changes coming after these and he said “There will be more after a week of preseason games are in.”

https://twitter.com/IDPSharks/status/1427343616519835655

well now you can vote on if we still do changes or not.
What a way to handle stuff ! Let's have a twitter vote in the middle of draft season !

(this is my last offseason with leagues running default MFL positions, in 2022 I will be very happy to not participate in this thread anymore as all the leagues i'm in will have switched to True Positions, thank god)

What a way to handle stuff ! Let's have a twitter vote in the middle of draft season !

(this is my last offseason with leagues running default MFL positions, in 2022 I will be very happy to not participate in this thread anymore as all the leagues i'm in will have switched to True Positions, thank god)
It's not quite that clear-cut.  Is Van Noy a LB or an edge? Baun? Collins?  Is Chris Jones a DI or Edge? Is Richie Grant a S or CB?

But it will definitely be better.

I am not sure why people get so bent on position changes to the point of getting so upset.  It's the same for everyone as long as you have a clear rule set to address position changes.

We have found that in our league (salary cap, contracts, dynasty) that players are locked into their position for the duration of their contract and/or once they are on your team.  So their position locks for the year on draft day/freeze day/etc.  That way you are not sideswiped mid season.  But once the contract is up the position goes to the default for the MFL site and then locks once the roster's are locked for the following year.  It's very clean and everyone is on the same footing.  It really hasn't been a big issue at all.  

Gally said:
 as long as you have a clear rule set to address position changes.

I mean sure it's not the end of the world and locking for the duration of the contract is smart. It's still a problem for redrafts that are in the middle of drafting, or non contract dynasties etc. For more than a decade MFL made changes due to scheme changes around April, than more changes mostly due to preseason games in August. Their was a consistency to it, you knew what was coming. If you drafted a DT but you knew he played mostly DE in camp and in the preseason, you had to know you lived dangerously.

All this has been thrown out of the window since Gary took over, you never know what he is doing. One year he changes Aaron Donald 10 days before the season starts based on the previous season, another year he declares "no changes in August anymore". That's just bad. Like you said, he should have a clear rule set.

I mean sure it's not the end of the world and locking for the duration of the contract is smart. It's still a problem for redrafts that are in the middle of drafting, or non contract dynasties etc. For more than a decade MFL made changes due to scheme changes around April, than more changes mostly due to preseason games in August. Their was a consistency to it, you knew what was coming. If you drafted a DT but you knew he played mostly DE in camp and in the preseason, you had to know you lived dangerously.

All this has been thrown out of the window since Gary took over, you never know what he is doing. One year he changes Aaron Donald 10 days before the season starts based on the previous season, another year he declares "no changes in August anymore". That's just bad. Like you said, he should have a clear rule set.

We also lock the position as soon as you draft a guy.  That way you get the guy at the position you drafted him at...even if it is just for that year.  It is easy to make this a non-issue you just need to put it into your rules. 

It's been terrible since Davenport took over. It's basically a joke on MFL, now.
It's not a Davenport problem. It's MFL. He's making decisions based on the structure given to him. It's the framework that needs to change and based on a scroll through twitter it looks like that may be happening. 

How do we take advantage of that info? Scoring system matters, but how about a generic, rough idea of what will be positive/negative for position designation changes?

You probably would want to invest in LBs this year in dynasty if edge players transforms to DEs next summer. If leagues don't change how many players start at DE/Edge and LB, then the playerbase of LBs will be smaller which augments the value of your own depth at the LB position. So while everybody zigs to edge i will be zagging to LB depth if possible. Those 3 downs linebackers will have even more value with their numbers going down in IRL NFL anyhow. If you can sell some "boring" 4-3 DE thst you dont need in 2021 for a 3 down LB right now, I would do it.

And obviously if you are able to get your hands on pass rushers with LB designations they will skyrocket in value, especially in tackle heavy format where they don't have high value right now. I'm stashing guys like Rashan Gary who is basically free. Chubb in Denver maybe is cheap, the NYG edge situation could get you a edge player for nothing. Nwosu in LA. There will be lots of Edge players available.

Also if DTs is a relevant scoring position in your league,  3-4 DEs will give you good value. Just make sure to check out if PFF has them as edge or interior linemen before you make a move, guess how they classify a player will have a lot of weight in the future (already does with this one true position converting tool from DLf).

You probably would want to invest in LBs this year in dynasty if edge players transforms to DEs next summer. If leagues don't change how many players start at DE/Edge and LB, then the playerbase of LBs will be smaller which augments the value of your own depth at the LB position. So while everybody zigs to edge i will be zagging to LB depth if possible. Those 3 downs linebackers will have even more value with their numbers going down in IRL NFL anyhow. If you can sell some "boring" 4-3 DE thst you dont need in 2021 for a 3 down LB right now, I would do it.

And obviously if you are able to get your hands on pass rushers with LB designations they will skyrocket in value, especially in tackle heavy format where they don't have high value right now. I'm stashing guys like Rashan Gary who is basically free. Chubb in Denver maybe is cheap, the NYG edge situation could get you a edge player for nothing. Nwosu in LA. There will be lots of Edge players available.

Also if DTs is a relevant scoring position in your league,  3-4 DEs will give you good value. Just make sure to check out if PFF has them as edge or interior linemen before you make a move, guess how they classify a player will have a lot of weight in the future (already does with this one true position converting tool from DLf).

All of that makes good sense but is based on tackle heavy or balanced scoring.  In big play scoring the "edge" guys are already highly valuable and just as important as 3 down LB's that are tackle machines.  For example, TJ Watt was the highest scoring IDP in my league last year.  His value won't change 

The biggest item to figure out in my opinion is how will your league handle the "edge" designation?  For example, my league starts two DL (can be DE or DT and we have DT bonus scoring to make them more relevant), 2 LB, 2 DB, and one IDP flex.  My question is should we make edge guys eligible for DL and LB or make a separate position for them in the starting lineup to force everyone to use them?  I want to keep flexibility and allow owners to build how they see fit and not force certain things.  Will allowing an "edge" to be both DL & LB make them too valuable?  They are already valuable due to the scoring system but will this push them over the top?  

As a commish it is tough to bring this to the league because many of the owners will be biased based on their current rosters and want tweaks that benefit their roster (I have a couple owners that are big whiners and always suggest rule changes to benefit their team).  It's something I really have to be leery of and at the same time want to make a choice that is fair across the board and will better the league.  

I assume that 4-3 DE's and 3-4 OLB's will all be changed to an "edge" designation and that is the only players that will be affected.  I don't want to force people to play "edge" (as you can see we are generic with DL and DB to allow owners to build how they want) so I think giving the edge the ability to be either DL or LB may be the way to go.  Any thoughts, plusses, minuses, etc?

ETA:  I will start a new thread for this topic (how to handle edge designation for lineups) so we don't clutter this one.

This is a really good point but for a different reason.  Right now in my league the donkeys that don't understand this nuance are rostering a whole bunch of Zadarius Smiths and Shaq Barretts.  When MFL fixed their dumb for them they are gonna start looking for actual LB to plug in and there will be competition and demand for middle-road guys like Kyzir White or Ja'Whaun Bentley.

As a commish it is tough to bring this to the league because many of the owners will be biased based on their current rosters.

That's why I'm still half furious about this announcement being made on August 19th in a half assed tweet. This should have come in February,  when most leagues are dormants, preferably with a 1 year heads up to how exactly changes will look like. Now it will be speculations for a year, while forcing me to listen to a podcast i don't want to listen to.

Guess IDP is just not important to MFL as a customer base.

The following player position changes will be made on Friday, August 20th, to bring our player database up-to-date with the FantasySharks.com depth charts:

ARI: Margus Hunt from DT to DE

BAL: Justin Houston from DE to LB

BAL: Chris Smith from DE to LB

DAL: Keanu Neal from S to LB

JAX: Jay Tufele from DT to DE

KC : Devon Key from S to CB

LAR: Kareem Orr from S to CB

NO : Juwan Johnson from WR to TE

PIT: Antoine Brooks from S to CB

PIT: Melvin Ingram from DE to LB

TEN: Anthony Rush from DE to DT

TEN: Trevon Coley from DT to DE

That's why I'm still half furious about this announcement being made on August 19th in a half assed tweet. This should have come in February,  when most leagues are dormants, preferably with a 1 year heads up to how exactly changes will look like. Now it will be speculations for a year, while forcing me to listen to a podcast i don't want to listen to.

Guess IDP is just not important to MFL as a customer base.

Completely agree. Changes that impact roster construction (or starting lineups) would always be voted on prior to drafting and with the stipulation that they would then be implemented for the following season, giving owners two full drafts to prepare. That gives teams ample time to adjust while preventing any team from having a big advantage simply b/c they had a roster that lead to a favorable impact. 

It's not a Davenport problem. It's MFL. He's making decisions based on the structure given to him. It's the framework that needs to change and based on a scroll through twitter it looks like that may be happening. 

Partly true. Mostly not. He needs to work within the structure of MFL, yes, but he's afraid of pissing people off by changing player's positions. He's afraid to make the correct call by using either base defense or snap counts at a position and last year blamed it on covid and this year blamed it on it being too late in the offseason.

He's afraid to make the correct call by using either base defense or snap counts at a position and last year blamed it on covid and this year blamed it on it being too late in the offseason.

I can't recall any egregious errors that pop out to me. 

By the way, Davenport is not thinking straight to be in this current situation. WHO PUTS ONE F***ING GUY IN CHARGE OF THIS?

Hey, let's leave this weird arbitrary positioning duty to ONE GUY, directly affecting of the most hardcore fantasy owners on the planet. I mean, Dudes who scout defensive tackles. And hey! Let's use his real name and have him post on Twitter all day.  :shock:

He's lucky some Khalil Mack ownership militia hasn't firebombed his house. 

Anyone here with a Twitter account who's gonna volunteer to ask Davenport when he'll drop the last update before the start of the season ?

Anyone here with a Twitter account who's gonna volunteer to ask Davenport when he'll drop the last update before the start of the season ?
A couple weeks ago when he first mentioned Neal moving to LB I asked him when that was happening and his response was today or tomorrow and it ended up being the following week (after our freezes were do so Neal locked as a S).   It may have just been the MFL process as Davenport put in the changes and it took about a week from the site to add them.  

He said on Twitter that there won't be any more updates this preseason, if I recall correctly.

The following player position changes will be made on Sunday, September 5th, to bring our player database up-to-date with the FantasySharks.com depth charts:

CIN: B.J. Hill from DE to DT

DAL: Brent Urban from DE to DT

DEN: Shamar Stephen from DT to DE

JAX: Jay Tufele from DE to DT

The following player position changes will be made on Sunday, September 5th, to bring our player database up-to-date with the FantasySharks.com depth charts:

CIN: B.J. Hill from DE to DT

DAL: Brent Urban from DE to DT

DEN: Shamar Stephen from DT to DE

JAX: Jay Tufele from DE to DT

but... but... lol. I'm guessing (based on Hill being traded) that these are players affected by the cut-down-shuffle?

Great encapsulation of what's wrong with MFL position designations. Hill is changed based on a sentiment that he goes from a 3-4 to a 4-3 via trade. Stephen was thought to be an option at nose in Denver, but that's not what we've seen this preseason. Davenport has take-lock that the broncos are an unequivocal 3-4 and that any IDL not playing nose should be tagged DE. Then Tufele, who's playing a role similar to Stephen's, is switched back to DT first because the change to DE a couple months back was obviously wrong (he's not an edge like Josh Allen) and second because Davenport is curiously unwilling to conclude that Dan Cullen's Jags defense is also a 3-4. 

I'm happy to learn that MFL is heading toward "true positions" next year, but I'll hold reservations until I see the execution. I just want consistency. For predictability's sake.

The following player position changes will be made on Friday, May 13th, to bring our player database up-to-date with the FantasySharks.com depth charts:

ARI: Myjai Sanders from DE to LB

ARI: Ron'Dell Carter from DE to LB

ARI: Michael Dogbe from DE to DT

ARI: Matt Dickerson from DE to DT

ARI: Zach Allen from DE to DT

ATL: Arnold Ebiketie from DE to LB

ATL: DeAngelo Malone from DE to LB

BAL: Justin Madubuike from DT to DE

BAL: Calais Campbell from DE to DT

BAL: Isaiah Mack from DE to DT

BAL: David Ojabo from DE to LB

BUF: Von Miller from LB to DE

BUF: Jordan Phillips from DE to DT

CHI: Charles Snowden from LB to DE

CHI: Sam Kamara from LB to DE

CHI: Margus Hunt from DE to DT

CHI: Akiem Hicks from DE to DT

CHI: Mario Edwards from DE to DT

CHI: Angelo Blackson from DE to DT

CHI: Jeremiah Attaochu from LB to DE

CHI: Robert Quinn from LB to DE

CLE: Chase Winovich from LB to DE

DEN: Randy Gregory from DE to LB

DEN: Kendall Hinton from WR to QB

DET: Bobby Price from S to CB

GB : Devonte Wyatt from DT to DE

GB : Kingsley Enagbare from DE to LB

GB : Jarran Reed from DT to DE

HOU: Ogbonnia Okoronkwo from LB to DE

HOU: M.J. Stewart from CB to S

IND: Marvell Tell from S to CB

IND: RJ McIntosh from DE to DT

JAX: K'Lavon Chaisson from DE to LB

JAX: Arden Key from DE to LB

JAX: Roy Robertson-Harris from DT to DE

JAX: Josh Allen from DE to LB

JAX: Travon Walker from DT to DE

KC : Lonnie Johnson from S to CB

LAC: Chris Rumph from DE to LB

LAC: Jerry Tillery from DT to DE

LAC: Joey Bosa from DE to LB

LAC: Christian Covington from DT to DE

LAC: Andrew Brown from DT to DE

LAR: Greg Gaines from DE to DT

LAR: A'Shawn Robinson from DT to DE

LAR: Marquise Copeland from DT to DE

LAR: Bobby Brown from DT to DE

LVR: Maxx Crosby from DE to LB

LVR: Darius Philon from DE to DT

LVR: Neil Farrell from DT to DE

LVR: Bilal Nichols from DT to DE

LVR: Clelin Ferrell from DE to LB

LVR: Sutton Smith from RB to LB

LVR: Vernon Butler from DT to DE

LVR: Kendal Vickers from DT to DE

LVR: Divine Deablo from S to LB

MIA: Jaelan Phillips from DE to LB

MIA: Christian Wilkins from DT to DE

MIA: Adam Butler from DT to DE

MIN: Camryn Bynum from CB to S

MIN: D.J. Wonnum from DE to LB

MIN: Kenny Willekes from DE to LB

MIN: Janarius Robinson from DE to LB

MIN: Harrison Phillips from DT to DE

MIN: James Lynch from DT to DE

MIN: Esezi Otomewo from DT to DE

MIN: Danielle Hunter from DE to LB

MIN: Patrick Jones from DE to LB

NO : Taysom Hill from QB to TE

NO : Jalyn Holmes from DE to DT

NO : Jordan Jackson from DT to DE

NO : Kentavius Street from DE to DT

NO : Christian Ringo from DE to DT

NYG: Elerson Smith from DE to LB

NYG: Trent Harris from DE to LB

NYG: Kayvon Thibodeaux from DE to LB

NYG: Oshane Ximines from DE to LB

NYJ: Micheal Clemons from DT to DE

NYJ: Michael Carter from S to CB

PHI: Haason Reddick from DE to LB

PHI: Kyron Johnson from DE to LB

PIT: Carlos Davis from DE to DT

PIT: Montravius Adams from DE to DT

PIT: Cameron Heyward from DE to DT

PIT: Henry Mondeaux from DE to DT

SEA: Myles Adams from DT to DE

SF : Samson Ebukam from LB to DE

SF : Arik Armstead from DE to DT

TB : Andre Anthony from DE to LB

TB : Rakeem Nunez-Roches from DT to DE

TEN: Da'Shawn Hand from DT to DE

TEN: Kevin Strong from DT to DE

WAS: Troy Apke from S to CB

It truly is Friday 13th....some of these are shocking 😩

The following player position changes will be made on Friday, May 13th, to bring our player database up-to-date with the FantasySharks.com depth charts:

ARI: Myjai Sanders from DE to LB

ARI: Ron'Dell Carter from DE to LB

ARI: Michael Dogbe from DE to DT

ARI: Matt Dickerson from DE to DT

ARI: Zach Allen from DE to DT

ATL: Arnold Ebiketie from DE to LB

ATL: DeAngelo Malone from DE to LB

BAL: Justin Madubuike from DT to DE

BAL: Calais Campbell from DE to DT

BAL: Isaiah Mack from DE to DT

BAL: David Ojabo from DE to LB

BUF: Von Miller from LB to DE

BUF: Jordan Phillips from DE to DT

CHI: Charles Snowden from LB to DE

CHI: Sam Kamara from LB to DE

CHI: Margus Hunt from DE to DT

CHI: Akiem Hicks from DE to DT

CHI: Mario Edwards from DE to DT

CHI: Angelo Blackson from DE to DT

CHI: Jeremiah Attaochu from LB to DE

CHI: Robert Quinn from LB to DE

CLE: Chase Winovich from LB to DE

DEN: Randy Gregory from DE to LB

DEN: Kendall Hinton from WR to QB

DET: Bobby Price from S to CB

GB : Devonte Wyatt from DT to DE

GB : Kingsley Enagbare from DE to LB

GB : Jarran Reed from DT to DE

HOU: Ogbonnia Okoronkwo from LB to DE

HOU: M.J. Stewart from CB to S

IND: Marvell Tell from S to CB

IND: RJ McIntosh from DE to DT

JAX: K'Lavon Chaisson from DE to LB

JAX: Arden Key from DE to LB

JAX: Roy Robertson-Harris from DT to DE

JAX: Josh Allen from DE to LB

JAX: Travon Walker from DT to DE

KC : Lonnie Johnson from S to CB

LAC: Chris Rumph from DE to LB

LAC: Jerry Tillery from DT to DE

LAC: Joey Bosa from DE to LB

LAC: Christian Covington from DT to DE

LAC: Andrew Brown from DT to DE

LAR: Greg Gaines from DE to DT

LAR: A'Shawn Robinson from DT to DE

LAR: Marquise Copeland from DT to DE

LAR: Bobby Brown from DT to DE

LVR: Maxx Crosby from DE to LB

LVR: Darius Philon from DE to DT

LVR: Neil Farrell from DT to DE

LVR: Bilal Nichols from DT to DE

LVR: Clelin Ferrell from DE to LB

LVR: Sutton Smith from RB to LB

LVR: Vernon Butler from DT to DE

LVR: Kendal Vickers from DT to DE

LVR: Divine Deablo from S to LB

MIA: Jaelan Phillips from DE to LB

MIA: Christian Wilkins from DT to DE

MIA: Adam Butler from DT to DE

MIN: Camryn Bynum from CB to S

MIN: D.J. Wonnum from DE to LB

MIN: Kenny Willekes from DE to LB

MIN: Janarius Robinson from DE to LB

MIN: Harrison Phillips from DT to DE

MIN: James Lynch from DT to DE

MIN: Esezi Otomewo from DT to DE

MIN: Danielle Hunter from DE to LB

MIN: Patrick Jones from DE to LB

NO : Taysom Hill from QB to TE

NO : Jalyn Holmes from DE to DT

NO : Jordan Jackson from DT to DE

NO : Kentavius Street from DE to DT

NO : Christian Ringo from DE to DT

NYG: Elerson Smith from DE to LB

NYG: Trent Harris from DE to LB

NYG: Kayvon Thibodeaux from DE to LB

NYG: Oshane Ximines from DE to LB

NYJ: Micheal Clemons from DT to DE

NYJ: Michael Carter from S to CB

PHI: Haason Reddick from DE to LB

PHI: Kyron Johnson from DE to LB

PIT: Carlos Davis from DE to DT

PIT: Montravius Adams from DE to DT

PIT: Cameron Heyward from DE to DT

PIT: Henry Mondeaux from DE to DT

SEA: Myles Adams from DT to DE

SF : Samson Ebukam from LB to DE

SF : Arik Armstead from DE to DT

TB : Andre Anthony from DE to LB

TB : Rakeem Nunez-Roches from DT to DE

TEN: Da'Shawn Hand from DT to DE

TEN: Kevin Strong from DT to DE

WAS: Troy Apke from S to CB

It truly is Friday 13th....some of these are shocking 😩
Some of these are HOLY CRAP....the 3 that jump out at me straight away and will nerf their value in my league:

LAC: Joey Bosa from DE to LB

LVR: Maxx Crosby from DE to LB

MIN: Danielle Hunter from DE to LB 

Yeah, Hunter and Wonnum in MIN hurt.  Same with Reddick in PHI, and Gregory in DEN.  Not shocking (heard some of these might be coming), but it stings nonetheless.  

Glad I don't have Crosby, or I'd be 😭 right now. 

Users who are viewing this thread