What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike Carey is wrong - every time (2 Viewers)

Mike Carey is wrong every time...so basically has at least as good at this as the officials on the field, no?

Don't understand why that call wasn't reversed. Terrible.
I watched it over, the tip hit the ground which is why it became lose in the first place. You see the ball come lose but you can't see it actually hit the ground but it moved the ball. Not enough to over-turn. Looked like a good call.

Tex

If he couldn't ever get it right as a ref on game day, not sure why he'd get it right now as an analyst...

Gotta love all the wrong with him and Phil Simms combined.

I think it shows what a crapshoot these decisions are. The rules are so convoluted. Common sense, experience, the extra video, etc, none of it really matters. The NFL seems to be under the impression that more rules means more consistency, but it seems to be having the opposite impact.

I think it shows what a crapshoot these decisions are. The rules are so convoluted. Common sense, experience, the extra video, etc, none of it really matters. The NFL seems to be under the impression that more rules means more consistency, but it seems to be having the opposite impact.
They need to fix the catch rule. It's not that hard, possession and 2 feet down. I would rather deal with more fumbles than someone telling me Dez didn't catch that ball.

Users who are viewing this thread