What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike Tice going to Jacksonville? (1 Viewer)

JaxBill

Footballguy
Prisco and some of the local commentators saying it's just about a done deal.

Prisco says it's an OL coach while some of the local guys say it's to coach the TE's.

Jags have gotten very little out of the TE position and Brady's hands of stone might be in trouble.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9197030/rss

Last edited by a moderator:
I would guess that Del Rio threw him old Vikings teammate a lifeline on this one. Honestly, it is a nice pickup for the Jags if they get a coach with Tice's experience to coach the TEs or O-Line.

The most recent reports I've heard are that Tice would replace Paul Boudreau as O-line coach, and that Paul Boudreau has already been fired. My first question would be does Mike make hiring his brother as TE coach part of the deal? I've heard that John Tice is a well reguarded TE coach and that they are close, but have no idea if it would be part of a deal with the Jags. Alfredo Roberts is the current TE coach for that Jags who would be the odd man out. Is John Tice currently employed? I can't say that I've followed the Vikings much this off season.

The most recent reports I've heard are that Tice would replace Paul Boudreau as O-line coach, and that Paul Boudreau has already been fired.

My first question would be does Mike make hiring his brother as TE coach part of the deal? I've heard that John Tice is a well reguarded TE coach and that they are close, but have no idea if it would be part of a deal with the Jags. Alfredo Roberts is the current TE coach for that Jags who would be the odd man out. Is John Tice currently employed? I can't say that I've followed the Vikings much this off season.
Mike Tice to J-Ville?!?! NoooOOOOooOooooOOOO!!!Well, atleast he won't have to worry about scalping his superbowl tickets anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread