What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Milwaukees AM1510 AND AM620 are reporting that (1 Viewer)

#5, a WR coming off ACL surgey and a 3rd rder is better than the #4 and #29? Good luck Aints!

Last edited by a moderator:
Packers passed on Barry Sanders for Mandarich back in '89 and Barry haunted them twice a year for the next ten years. They are making up for it by grabbing Bush for the next ten years. :thumbup:

And as a Lion fan... :unsure:

#5, a WR coming off ACL surgey and a 3rd rder is better than the #4 and #29? Good luck Aints!
If I were a GM and wanted Walker, I would GLADLY give up the #29 for a proven WR, ACL injury or not. Walker and Stallworth would give Brees some good weapons.

If I were a GM and wanted Walker, I would GLADLY give up the #29 for a proven WR, ACL injury or not. Walker and Stallworth would give Brees some good weapons.
Horns not dead yet.

#5, a WR coming off ACL surgey and a 3rd rder is better than the #4 and #29?  Good luck Aints!
Horns not dead yet.
Horn, Walker, Deuce, V Davis @5... Brees would do alright

Watching ESPN's live discussion of the draft right now. They are talking about New Orleans keeping the pick and drafting Bush. Doesn't seem to be any trade as of yet.

IF the Packers move up, it's for Reggie Bush.
This is a team that traded up in a draft to take a PUNTER. On the advice of the punter in question. Nothing is a given.
They then cut the punter in preseason didn't they ?

[quote name=FunkyPlutos' date='Apr 29 2006, 10:59 AMV Davis @5... Brees would do alright
... hadn't thought Vernon Davis until I read this ... but Sean Payton sure liked having that solid TE at past gigs. Something he picked up from Parcells.

Packers passed on Barry Sanders for Mandarich back in '89 and Barry haunted them twice a year for the next ten years. They are making up for it by grabbing Bush for the next ten years. :thumbup:

And as a Lion fan... :unsure:
:yes: :unsure:

:cry:

KFAN has reported the deal is Walker, the 5th pick and a 3rd round pick for the #2 pick. KFAN was backing this up per WTMJ in Milwaukee. We shall see if it's true.

KFAN has reported the deal is Walker, the 5th pick and a 3rd round pick for the #2 pick. KFAN was backing this up per WTMJ in Milwaukee. We shall see if it's true.
That is a lot to give up! Should be interesting what the Saints do!

I wonder if Stallworth is part of the deal as well...

I doubt this is true...we will all know in about 45 minutes...it would makes sense for both teams...but that may just be wishful thinking from a Packer fan

latest from Milwaukee Journal Sentiel

SATURDAY, April 29, 2006, 10:27 a.m.

By Tom Silverstein

Packers talk to Bush's representatives

The Green Bay Packers this morning contacted the representatives for USC running back Reggie Bush and could be exploring the possibility of moving up to the No. 2 spot in today's NFL draft to get the Heisman Trophy winner, according to an NFL league source.

The Saints own the No. 2 pick, and Bush is considered to be the top player on the draft board after the the Texans disclosed last night that they were going to pick defensive end Mario Williams with the No. 1 pick.

The Saints have been interested in trading with the Packers for disgruntled wide receiver Javon Walker, so that could be part of a deal if the Packers were to move up from the No. 5 pick.

All this is in direct conflict with all of the news coming out of the Saints camp. Either everyone in the Saints organization are giving all the fans and the media a complete snow job, or their definately taking Bush. Sean Payton has said it and the President of Player Personel has said.

No link, I'm getting this info from our local media. They're usually pretty accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread