What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Missing CDC Scientist Found Deceased (1 Viewer)

I'd be concerned if he died of some horribly contagious disease. I don't think you can catch drowning.

otb_lifer said:
i

this. 

i'm out there 5 mornings a week, usually in the 4:30-5:00 range, and i never have anything on my person except my person.
Okay. I was always told to at least have your drivers license on you so they can identify the body when you get hit by a bus.   :unsure:

Jogging, slipped hit his head, fell into river. Not unusual to jog with nothing but clothes on your back. 

Or he uncovered the govt plan to release modem day plague into the water supply to cull population and was offed.

Okay. I was always told to at least have your drivers license on you so they can identify the body when you get hit by a bus.   :unsure:
I only carry it on longer runs where i wear a hydration pack. Otherwise i will take my chances somebody can figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread