What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF **Buffalo Bills at New York Jets** +2, 44.5 (2 Viewers)

Jets in 80s throwbacks

I loved those 80s throwbacks
jets v phins afc championship was arguably the worst qb’d game ever in a conf. championship.
The irony...AJ Duhe 3 interceptions,
Whitehead has 3 interceptions tonight
@rockaction
:banned:

It might not mean much to the season, but for AFC East regular season games, this is an all-timer. Insane script from first series to last play

That 2nd and 15 draw to Cook was about the dumbest play the Bills could have run. It worked once in the first quarter, and then they ran it like 5 more times.

Great win for the Jets, might be the last one for a while (Dallas next week) but they really fought for it.

I'd hate to be the Raiders next week. Kinda think Buffalo steamrolls them after this loss.

jets we’re gonna need a dst TD ….. and it happened. bills just couldn’t figure out the formula. from my seat, just a dumb game plan.

Another Bills loss caused by careless Josh Allen turnovers. Outweighing his big plays. Costing games
But don’t worry, after the game he’ll talk about how he cost the team the game and needs to play better. Just like he does every single time he blows a game with stupid/careless plays.

On the one hand I appreciate him taking the blame. But dude, make a freaking change. It’s been 6 years of the same stupid stuff. I don’t mind getting picked making a tough throw when it’s a smart play, but throwing the ball up into double coverage when your receiver doesn’t even have a shot just can’t keep happening,

The important thing is the game is finally over. I went into the night with a 20 point lead and he had NYJ defense/ ST. I ended up winning by one. 👀

Not one of the would-be AFC contenders looked good this week. KC lost, Bills lost to Zach Wilson, Jets lose Rodgers, Ravens sloppy turnover central and loss Dobbins, Chargers chargered, Jags struggled with an underwhelming Indy, and I had more passing yards than Burrow.

Is it Miami’s year?

Not one of the would-be AFC contenders looked good this week. KC lost, Bills lost to Zach Wilson, Jets lose Rodgers, Ravens sloppy turnover central and loss Dobbins, Chargers chargered, Jags struggled with an underwhelming Indy, and I had more passing yards than Burrow.

Is it Miami’s year?
Browns

only kind of kidding

Is it Miami’s year?
I wouldn't say Miami looked good either. I mean, the Chargers ran for like 220 yards on them.

Honestly the Browns probably played the best.

Is it Miami’s year?
Browns

only kind of kidding
KC might look a little better with Jones/Kelce back

Users who are viewing this thread