What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF - Cowboys vs. Giants (-1, 39) (1 Viewer)

Giants are a fraudulent 2-0 team. This will snowball.
Say what you want, but they absolutely took that game from the Titans. And the Panthers are one of the few teams with a worse QB than the Giants. So I wouldn't call them fraudulent. It's the schedule, nobody said they were worldbeaters.

Giants OL has been really bad tonight and their WR’s....sheesh. Jones did make some great throws....that were dropped. I don’t blame Jones too much at all for tonight. His teammates let him down so far except Barkley.

Giants OL has been really bad tonight and their WR’s....sheesh. Jones did make some great throws....that were dropped. I don’t blame Jones too much at all for tonight. His teammates let him down so far except Barkley.
And that's the trap you fall into. Jones QBR this season is lower than my age, and he's missed many more throws than had drops this season. O line has talent but needs time to gel.

And that's the trap you fall into. Jones QBR is lower than my age, and he's missed many more throws than had drops this season. O line has talent but needs time to gel.
Yeah he does miss a lot.......he is pretty bad as we have talked about.....time to move on next year.

The Giants are very much a work in progress. Andrew Thomas has been very good this year, Evan Neal has been up and down but he's going to be a good player. Run blocking has been pretty good overall but the pass blocking will take time. Going against Lawrence/Parsons is defintely exposing their O-Line issues/youth.

My matchup turns on whether that’s ruled an INT.

ETA: And I lost by 1.07pts. But considering I got the Browns garbage TD on Thursday I can’t really complain

Users who are viewing this thread