What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Football - Chiefs v Ravens - Pre-Game Chatter and Game Thread (2 Viewers)

I needed 52 from Mahomes tonight. Need seven or eight touchdowns and two or three rushing. Think it'll happen?

Doubt it, but it looks to be within the realm of three confidence intervals, at least.

And that return was exactly what I needed!

Go Baltimore! Go KC!

Last edited by a moderator:
There used to be HC buzz surrounding Dave Toub because the Chiefs’ special teams were so dominant. Not sure what happened these last couple years.

Howdy, that’s a big time play. I’m going to go get the laundry out of the dryer and heat up dinner, someone keep my beer cold. 

Did you know Devin Duvernay was a former state-champion sprinter with 4.39 speed? You do now.

That’s twice Butker doesn’t reach the end zone. Something wrong?
Announcers say it's intentional to trap teams inside the 25.

Now it looks like the Ravens are showing blitz but dropping back into a zone finally. Made no sense to keep playing man on this team.

Wow a quick 3 and out there. Momenimum change?

Duverna max speed of 21.5 MPH on the 93-yard kickoff return for TD was the fastest by a Ravens ball carrier on a TD in the last 5 seasons.

That’s twice Butker doesn’t reach the end zone. Something wrong?
Intentional. He’s trying to pin it or get them to take it from their 1-5 so they get stopped behind the 25
Lions were doing that all day yesterday. Consistently held them inside the 25 all day.

To be clear, I’m not suggesting anyone is inspired by Patricia. But it is intentional.

I mean 3 and out w 3 straight passes

WTF
Andrews short-armed a 20+ yard pass, then Chiefs blitzed on a play Baltimore tried to get a rub for Brown. Didn't work. I mean you want them to run on 3rd and 6?

I mean yeah, run on early downs. But the passing play on 2nd down should've been a big gainer.

I don’t mind they called pass play there. But throw to someone beyond the first down marker. That guy had to get three more yards if he even caught it. 

Baltimore immediately penalized for playing zone. What a great call by Andy Reid.

EDIT: Play man, get killed. Play zone, get killed. Mix it up and try to get lucky.

This feels like rope-a-dope.  The Chiefs are throwing it like crazy in the hopes the Ravens will feel like they have to do the same, which means less running by Baltimore.

Users who are viewing this thread