What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Monday Night MIRACLE* WEEK 1 --- What do you need? (1 Viewer)

TZMarkie

Footballguy
You all know the routine.
Last game on a Monday night. You have 1-2 players going (or your opponent does) and this will decide your match up for the week.
Remember boys, week 1 is just as important as week 12, a win is a win, and a loss is a loss.

I'll go first -

MATCHUP #1 - MY OPPONENT HAS A 6.7 POINT LEAD, AND IS STARTING JERRY JEUDY, AND ALBERT OKWUEGBUNAM.......I'M STARTING RUSSELL WILSON AND BRANDON MCMANUS.

I'll likely win this one, barring some crazy night where virtually ALL of Wilson's passes go to Jeudy and Albert O.

MATCHUP #2 - MY OPPONENT HAS A 13.94 LEAD , NO ONE LEFT, AND I AM STARTING BRANDON MCMANUS.

I'll likely lose this one....of note, he started Younghoe Koo and got a slick 19 points, and also the Buffalo defense and snagged 17 there. 36 combined points from a K and DEF. Welcome to week 1 of fantasy. :wall:
I suppose I could hope for similar numbers from McManus, but alas the fantasy gods do not dole out justice on my end very often.
I'm conceding this one.

MATCHUP #3 - I HAVE A 19 POINT CUSHION, AND DK METCALF GOING.........MY OPPONENT IS FINISHED. LOCKED THIS ONE UP.

What do you all need......?

I have a good lead, but going against the Wilson/Sutton connection. It's a bonus league for long receptions and TD's, so just hoping nothing over 40 yards.

Users who are viewing this thread