What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Miracle - What do you need? (1 Viewer)

Insein

Footballguy
Bears vs Vikings What do you guys (and gals) need to pull off the victory?

Personally, I need DJ Moore to go nuts. Down 15, I have DJ and he has Cmet. Im hanging on for dear life to the playoffs race.

Not much, just career days from Fields, Kmet, Metellus, Byron Murphy, & Kyler Gordon; while DJM & Montez Sweat put up goose eggs.

No problem, right?
:sadbanana:

Ironically I am 4-0 in my other 4 leagues where I’m still in the running, but this was the league I most needed to win. Hard to go 5-0.
:kicksrock:

Biggest thing I got on the line tonight needs both of these things to happen to make the playoffs.

1. DJ Moore to score under 22.5 PPR points

2. Dobb and Hockenson's combined points can NOT be between 18-28(TE premium), over or under in conjunction with DJ Moore under 22.5 is fine but not between 18-28.. *Not really thinking this is possible but if Dobbs and Hock actually scored under 18 combined then DJ Moore would be free to go nuts.

My luck on MNF is stunning, seriously, I've had 5 straight weeks of losses by 2 points or less when I was facing someone on MNF and in some major leagues. Zero close wins during this timeframe. So my guess is DJ Moore's going to score 22.6-24.5 points

Fields to somehow stay under 25 points in one league. (210 pass, 70 run, 2 TDs)

I think he has to commit at least 2 turnovers if he gets close to the above for me to have shot.

To hold onto 2nd place and points lead for the #2 bye:

Opponent has Hockenson and 26 pt lead, I have Fields and Mattison. Full PPR and all TDs = 6. Unless Fields just goes off or Hockenson has a poor game, I'm going to need a TD out of Mattison :sick:

In one league I was down 130-114 with Fields left, it’s not going to happen. I’m 7-4 and my opponent is 8-3.

In my other league I was down 142.70-137.95 with Herbert left, it’s not going to happen. I’m at 142.15 now. I’m 5-6 and my opponent is 7-4.

Biggest thing I got on the line tonight needs both of these things to happen to make the playoffs.

1. DJ Moore to score under 22.5 PPR points

2. Dobb and Hockenson's combined points can NOT be between 18-28(TE premium), over or under in conjunction with DJ Moore under 22.5 is fine but not between 18-28.. *Not really thinking this is possible but if Dobbs and Hock actually scored under 18 combined then DJ Moore would be free to go nuts.

My luck on MNF is stunning, seriously, I've had 5 straight weeks of losses by 2 points or less when I was facing someone on MNF and in some major leagues. Zero close wins during this timeframe. So my guess is DJ Moore's going to score 22.6-24.5 points
He scored 22.4 but I was off on my pre-game math and he just needed to hit 22.3. Got knocked out of the playoffs by .3 points.

Tried telling people this and posted something similar a few weeks ago on MNF. Never seen bad luck like I'm on.

Last edited:
Bears vs Vikings What do you guys (and gals) need to pull off the victory?

Personally, I need DJ Moore to go nuts. Down 15, I have DJ and he has Cmet. Im hanging on for dear life to the playoffs race.
I won by 1.14. Just have to survive the stat corrections.

Users who are viewing this thread