What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What Christmas Miracle do you need on MNF tripleheader? (1 Viewer)

Dacomish

Footballguy
What do you need or not need from your opponent tonight?

For me, semi finals - I'm up by 20, have AJB, Pacheco, and 2 IDPs going tonight.

He has CMC, J.Meyers, Deebo and 4 IDPs. I have this sinking feeling like I'm just waiting to get prison shanked during the SF/Balt game.

Up 21

I have: Kittle, Butker, Eagles defense

He has: Hurts, Rashee Rice, Barkley and Likely

Not looking good but football is always gonna football.

2 semi championships

+102

my: Pacheco, PHI
his: Swift, Brown, Flowers, Tucker

+53

my: Purdy, McCaffery
his: Hurts, Aiyuk, Waller

Merry Christmas everybody

Up six in the semi’s we each have a couple IDP’s and I have R. Rice vs T. Kelce. Basically need Rice to pace Kelce but any IDP could surprise. I was the underdog going in but it’s anybody’s game today.

I was wondering if we might have a specific thread on just these 3 games today for special Christmas Miracles

I am well ahead on most fronts due to my up n down year with Amari Cooper, he torpedoed a lot of teams.
Breece Hall in the flex spot proved to be too much with that combo.

I gotta believe the Pacheco-Rice investors will need those guys today in order to push them over the top.
Will Adams be able to get loose?

Lot of Primetime tonight with CMC-Deebo-Purdy

Up 15, non-PPR except TE
  • I have Deebo, Tucker, Niners D
  • He has Hurts, CMC, Kelce
I need Kelce to disappoint my opponent like he did me last week in another league, and then for the Ravens D to focus so much on CMC that Deebo runs wild.

Deebo to outscore CMC by 16 points.

Kind of my own fault, I made some starts that didn't pay off (Cook over Gibbs, LaPorta over Njoku) that probably would have swung things for me.

Still advanced in 2 leagues, but that one was my best roster.

The one remaining playoff team is a lock for the LCG.

I get to enjoy FF-free football today. It feels a little empty, tbh.

Tonight I need a Niners win against the Ravens.

Deebo to outscore CMC by 16 points.

Kind of my own fault, I made some starts that didn't pay off (Cook over Gibbs, LaPorta over Njoku) that probably would have swung things for me.

Still advanced in 2 leagues, but that one was my best roster.
I just need Deebo to be the Deebo from the past few weeks. I'm in the first week of a two-week final and it looks like I'm going to be trailing. Like you said, some questionable decisions (Waddle over Puka, Mullens over Flacco...) but Cook was pretty much a must-start this week. Bills remain psychotic in offensive player usage.

Up 15, non-PPR except TE
  • I have Deebo, Tucker, Niners D
  • He has Hurts, CMC, Kelce
I need Kelce to disappoint my opponent like he did me last week in another league, and then for the Ravens D to focus so much on CMC that Deebo runs wild.
Well, went from a 33/67 dog to essentially a coinflip. Hurts/CMC are formidable though

Users who are viewing this thread