What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Most out-of-nowhere performances... (3 Viewers)

Patrick Jeffers was a good call..Nobody remembers that dude except the guys he helped carry to titles that year.
(raises hand) I feel bad for the guy, IIRC he was pretty badly injured (knee?) in the '00 preseason and I don't think he ever played again. That was a dynasty team too.Frisman Jackson? Week 1, 8-128-1. Rest of season, 24-287-1. Out of football the next year.

Wow, that Jerome Harrison 286 yard game against the Chiefs was nuts. He had a couple other big games at the end of that year also, but only cause he had like 30+ carries each game while averaging like 4 yards a carry.

Another obscure Cleveland RB, Jamel White. He had 216 total yards against the Packers in a game where they got killed. Not sure if he ever even had a halfway decent game outside of that one.

And in very recent memory............Brian Hartline.

What about single game

Matt Flynn against lions 480 yds, 6 TDs. Set the green bay single game passing and td record. That's the team that usually has that Aaron Rodgers guy

A defensive player would be Wayne Haddix.

He played 41 career games (27 starts), 7 Int, 3 Defensive TDs.

In 1990 he started all 16 games and had all 7 of his interceptions and all 3 of defensive TDs in that season while going to the Pro Bowl and becoming a Tecmo Bowl legend.

Lamont Jordan with 1025/9 and 70 catches/563/2. I think there was a fantasy hype train before that season but this looks like Brady Anderson's 50 homer season when you look at his career.

Ladell Betts in 2006.

What about single gameMatt Flynn against lions 480 yds, 6 TDs. Set the green bay single game passing and td record. That's the team that usually has that Aaron Rodgers guy
on a related note, in a MOX dynasty league I was matched up vs the Rodgers owner in round2, he had no bench option except Matt Flynn when they played New England on a sunday night, his number:24/37 251 yards 3 tds

Users who are viewing this thread