What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MSNBC jumping the shark?...Ratings indicate yes (3 Viewers)

I still don't understand your take on MSNBC. Do you think they are a respected news network and people should value their opinions or do they have some wild takes which should be ignored?

Yes. And I don't think hearing opinions expressed by a couple of talking heads in a short segment represents an endorsement by the network of what was expressed or (as has been ludicrously suggested) that it is proof that the network has "jumped the shark."

Yes. And I don't think hearing opinions expressed by a couple of talking heads in a short segment represents an endorsement by the network of what was expressed or (as has been ludicrously suggested) that it is proof that the network has "jumped the shark."
They claimed the phrase let's go Brandon is indoctrinating insurectionists. Its ludacris, but that's where MSNBC lives now. 

They claimed the phrase let's go Brandon is indoctrinating insurectionists. Its ludacris, but that's where MSNBC lives now. 

A one time opinion discussion segment with some talking heads, lasting a few minutes is hardly proof that this is where MSNBC is living now. But if that is what you believe fine, I am through discussing this and I will let you have the last word on this matter. 

Users who are viewing this thread