What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My 8 Category Team - Live Follow Slow Draft (1 Viewer)

TripItUp

Footballguy
1.09 - Anthony Edwards
2.04 - Jaren Jackson Jr.
3.09 - Derozan
4.04 - Brunson
5.09 - Chet
6.04 - Kuzma

Wanted to be strong in FG%, FT%, Blocks, Steals, Rebounds

weaker at points, assists, 3s...for now

1.09 - Anthony Edwards
2.04 - Jaren Jackson Jr.
3.09 - Derozan
4.04 - Brunson
5.09 - Chet
6.04 - Kuzma

Wanted to be strong in FG%, FT%, Blocks, Steals, Rebounds

weaker at points, assists, 3s...for now
IMO -

PTS - You're very strong here, tons of scoring between Ant, Derozan, Brunson, and Kuzma. Jaren should score a good amount as well, especially during Ja's suspension.
REB - Probably a bit light here. Jaren isn't a great rebounder for a big, and I expect Chet to be somewhat similar.
AST - Your weakest category, only one lead distributor rostered so far (Brunson)
BLK - Jaren and Chet should get tons.
STL - Doing pretty well here - Ant was a league leader in 22-23, and your next four picks should average 1.0+ per game
3PM - Derozan doesn't take many, but the rest of your players hit a good number of 3s for their position.
FG% - I'd say you're below average here. Ant and Kuzma could really weigh you down some weeks. Jaren's efficiency is below average for a big, and it might be the same story for Chet (lots of jumpers),
FT% - Doing well. Bigs usually hurt you here, but yours are relatively good shooters for their position.

IMO -

PTS - You're very strong here, tons of scoring between Ant, Derozan, Brunson, and Kuzma. Jaren should score a good amount as well, especially during Ja's suspension.
REB - Probably a bit light here. Jaren isn't a great rebounder for a big, and I expect Chet to be somewhat similar.
AST - Your weakest category, only one lead distributor rostered so far (Brunson)
BLK - Jaren and Chet should get tons.
STL - Doing pretty well here - Ant was a league leader in 22-23, and your next four picks should average 1.0+ per game
3PM - Derozan doesn't take many, but the rest of your players hit a good number of 3s for their position.
FG% - I'd say you're below average here. Ant and Kuzma could really weigh you down some weeks. Jaren's efficiency is below average for a big, and it might be the same story for Chet (lots of jumpers),
FT% - Doing well. Bigs usually hurt you here, but yours are relatively good shooters for their position.

great summary, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread