What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My easiest Fantasy Win Ever! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so just to be straight... you, in another thread, predicted Boston would "explode".. that, he did. But, in this thread where you guaranteed a lopsided victory, you didn't ever start the exploding Boston??? hmmm sounds like you weren't too confident on Boston after all. Was the other prediction a fluke?

The guy I play this weekend is in more trouble than anyone I've ever seen in any given week. Check out his players:QB Ramsey (not bad)RB Dillon (out)RB James (Questionable, but vs. Tampa, bad news)RB T. Henry (Questionable, and save for the TDs, he has sucked hard this year)RB M. Williams (RBBC)WR Holt (Bye)WR C. Rogers (Rookie)WR P. Warrick (not bad)TE Shockey (good)Here's my lineupQB HasselbeckRB AlexanderWR OwensWR BostonWR KRobWR Chad JohnsonTE JolleyStandard scoring. What's the line on this game? Me -45.5?
I'd like to know your scoring system and how this turned out. I would defintely say he covered the spread. ;)
Don't know about his scoring system, but in one of mine which is pretty standard he's leading 99.5 to 95.0, with Edge yet to play. I'm not surprised he didn't bring this one up quite as fast as the other! :rolleyes:
HA! That's why David Boston did so well for me this weekend. I have Matt, and Krob also. I was thinking about this thread as I saw Boston go for 180 yards. That is pretty darn funny if I do say so myself........ Hope you have a friend around to rub out those writers cramps. Good luck tonight.

I did; we obviously crossed paths. s'matter of fact--I was in the original post adding things when others brought it back to page 1. Didn't stand by your convictions with Boston, eh?
No, the Seattle game was on TV in my market and I had grandiose dreams of watching the Seahawks roll up 35 points with me cheering on every TD. If I had started Boston over DJax I would be out of the woods right now. Instead I have to sweat it tonight. I figure Harrison HAS to score a TD to beat me. At least I did use Boston as my tiebreaker so he needs 22 pts to win. I shant be guaranteeing any more victories in the future though.

You are SO lucky that he did some "lineup shifting". The original lineup that you were denigrating (good word for your essay) would have kicked your butt this weekend.In the future, maybe you could just keep your big mouth shut, or at the very least, just stick your foot in it without posting here so we don't have to be bothered. Us: :P You: :bag:

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, you are lucky he didn't start Henry and Moe Williams.If you win.. you dodged a bullet.While it would be hilarious if you lost, kudos for not running away from the thread like most guys would.

You are SO lucky that he did some "lineup shifting". The original lineup that you were denigrating (good word for your essay) would have kicked your butt this weekend.In the future, maybe you could just keep your big mouth shut, or at the very least, just stick your foot in it without posting here so we don't have to be bothered. Me: :P You: :brush:
Sorry oh mighty one. Although I suppose I would be in a bad mood too if my team had done jack #### in the last 85 years. If it was such a bother then quit wasting your precious time and get the hell out of my thread, #####.

Sorry oh mighty one. Although I suppose I would be in a bad mood too if my team had done jack #### in the last 85 years. If it was such a bother then quit wasting your precious time and get the hell out of my thread, #####.
Thanks for reminding me of your other brilliant prediction:
And after the Dead Sox finish getting swept out of the playoffs I'll come back here and write a two word essay about Boston sports teams........no, I'll just do that now....They Suck!!
Wrong !AGAIN!. Care to make any other bold prediction Nostra-dumb-###?

Thanks for reminding me of your other brilliant prediction:Wrong !AGAIN!. Care to make any other bold prediction Nostra-dumb-###?
Yeah, I predict the Red Sox will trade an up and coming future hall of fame first baseman for an aging middle reliever who plays out the season then never does a damn thing again. Oh wait a minute, that already happened. Boy, imagine Bagwell in that lineup through the 90s. Oh what could have been. Larry Anderson :bag: Jeff Bagwell :P

I predict I'll win this next week...currently my opponent hasn't turned in a lineup for next week...so I'm a lock...Oh wait...we get to change our lineup before the games begin?Hmmm...I'll get back to you...THREAD OFFICIALLY NOMINATED AS DUMBEST EVER!

see above
Yes, I see that now. We must have crossed paths. You got Monday Night Maddness going. It's brutal to say the least. I got a 10 point lead and my opponent has Pollard. All he needs is 40 yrds and a TD and we're tied. 50yrds and a TD and I go to 1-4. Freaking OUCH. GO Bucs D!!!

What an idiot. I have Holt, Henry and James in a 14-team league and I'm 3-1. I'd rather have that guy's team than yours, dood. :rolleyes:
Must be playing with ######s, DOOD. The guy I'm playing this week is 0-4. Don't let the short bus door hit your ### on the way out.
Oh yeah, I'm definitely playing with a bunch of losers. I'm in a league of friggin' SPORTSWRITERS! :rolleyes: You know, people who get PAID to know something about sports?By the way, so far so good: Henry scored twice AGAIN. And we'll see how Edge does tonight. (Holt is on a bye.)I still say your team is a little weak in a 12-team league. Dood. :brush:

Does anyone else think he's lying about the "lineup shifting"? Who would sit Henry/Moe for Emmit/Trung? Me thinks he's fibbing to save face :yes:

,Oct 6 2003, 02:31 PM] Does anyone else think he's lying about the "lineup shifting"? Who would sit Henry/Moe for Emmit/Trung? Me thinks he's fibbing to save face :yes:
I don't think so. Henry was listed as questionable and some one in my league benched him also. Those injury reports can be misleading at times.

The fantasy football Gods will punish you for early gloating. You have been warned.
"RB T. Henry (Questionable, and save for the TDs, he has sucked hard this year)"The fantasy gods don't look in on yardage leagues. You'll have to settle for "the Wizard".

That team you played didn't even have Moe Williams. Musta ment Ricky Williams. The other Ricky Williams that is.

,Oct 6 2003, 02:31 PM] Does anyone else think he's lying about the "lineup shifting"? Who would sit Henry/Moe for Emmit/Trung? Me thinks he's fibbing to save face :yes:
http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2003/...kly?L=47805&W=5Here you go bassturd. He may not be the smartest guy around, but that was his lineup.
I must have misread when I looked at his lineup. We have so many trades go on in our league its hard to keep track of everything. I personally have made 5 or 6 myself, I think.

http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2003/...kly?L=47805&W=5Here you go bassturd. He may not be the smartest guy around, but that was his lineup.
I must have misread when I looked at his lineup. We have so many trades go on in our league its hard to keep track of everything. I personally have made 5 or 6 myself, I think.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Do you need a shovel to dig that whole you are putting yourself in a little deeper??

I predict I'll win this next week...currently my opponent hasn't turned in a lineup for next week...so I'm a lock...Oh wait...we get to change our lineup before the games begin?Hmmm...I'll get back to you...THREAD OFFICIALLY NOMINATED AS DUMBEST EVER!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: This may be one of the "Dumbest Threads Ever" but it is also one of the Funniest ever as well! Hey Joe, can we archive this one?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: This may be one of the "Dumbest Threads Ever" but it is also one of the Funniest ever as well! Hey Joe, can we archive this one?
Wow, I've started one of the funniest threads ever. Congrats to me! :boxing:

Cyclones, No offense, but if you started a funny thread with the intentions of it being funny, then props are in order. Not the case here.

Nice thread :thumbup: One of the best that I've read in awhile. The only way the auther should be proud of this is if he's proud to be a dumb###. :bag:

Hey Cyclones, thanks for trashing the RedSox too. Now they're moving on in the playoffs thanks to you opening your mouth... :thumbup: :thumbup: Your powers are amazing! :boxing:

So as it stands right now, if I'm seeing this all correctly, if Mr. Thornton can get one more tackle or if Mr. Harrison can get three more receiving yards you will lose this week?Just checking, I do realize that right now you'd win because of you're tiebreaker, but I did want to throw this out there.

This thread takes the cake. I can't believe how clueless some people are! :eek: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

and with that catch, 88 yards 1 td, and 8 solo's for thornton, if i understand your scoring that's 22 pointsnah, nah, nah, nahnah, nah, nah, nahhey hey heygoodbyeah the God even cares about making things right with fantasy footballwow even better harrison with the td as i typed this post harrison with 116/2

Yep, stick a fork in the little tornado boy. In my humble opinion, cyclones should never post on this Web site again. :no: Change your name, dude. The humiliation is going to follow you. You will be mocked forever. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Yep, stick a fork in the little tornado boy. In my humble opinion, cyclones should never post on this Web site again. :no: Change your name, dude. The humiliation is going to follow you. You will be mocked forever. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
This just proves why I spend so much time on these boards. Absolutely classic. Cyclones, my suggestion is to change your alias and then spend about a month just lurking before you shoot your mouth off again. Even then, let a friend read your post before you hit submit.

Yep! The opponent won with 64 points on the bench too! WOW! Cyclones, you suck.. Serves you right! Let that be a lesson to anyone else who wants to count their chickens before they are hatched! :yes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Wait a sec folks.Don't run him off. We need him! Keep your name and post on the boards every week who is going to suck and who is going to go off so we can set our line ups. Can you imagine what this level of info is worth? Please start a weekly Cyclones' Picks thread. All we have to do is the opposite and we can't lose! :thumbup:

Sweet! I took the Kentucky Bungles +45.5! :thumbup: Let this be a lesson to you, Cyclone. Don't tempt fate by messing with the Fantasy Gods. They'll burn you every time......

Cyclones Posted: Oct 2 2003, 09:41 PM " I'll keep bumping this topic to the top of the screen until Monday night. If I lose I'll write a 10,000 word essay on this board on Tuesday morning about why I shouldn't celebrate prematurely. And after the Dead Sox finish getting swept out of the playoffs I'll come back here and write a two word essay about Boston sports teams........no, I'll just do that now....They Suck!!" Okay, we are all waiting for you essay(s)!!! :P :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread