What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My FanDuel DFS Blog is back (1 Viewer)

The Cam Newton call was $$$ DD, I play DK but might switch over to FD. I realize there are major differences but still I managed to double up using a lot of your player picks but also using that long list you pull with the secret formula, I cherry picked a few of those. My Flex pick which is critical on DK was Mike Wallace who has been a low % own guy the 1st 2 weeks. 

I really am just reading and absorbing your blog and trying to learn/molt into a 2016 FF owner vs the 1996 mentality I have lived off for a long time. 

I'm close to just playing a 10% version of what you bet with weekly and just ride shotgun for the season and see what happens. In one respect that is taking the easy way but eventually I would want to be able to take the training wheels off and venture more on my own. 

TY so much for putting this out there. Pretty sure I am going to draw a little attention to it in the Shark Pool. It is outstanding and I enjoyed you being part of the 6 squares, that was fun. 

Long Long Long time fan and reader going back to your solo days, yep you're HoF in my book. 

The Cam Newton call was $$$ DD, I play DK but might switch over to FD. I realize there are major differences but still I managed to double up using a lot of your player picks but also using that long list you pull with the secret formula, I cherry picked a few of those. My Flex pick which is critical on DK was Mike Wallace who has been a low % own guy the 1st 2 weeks. 

I really am just reading and absorbing your blog and trying to learn/molt into a 2016 FF owner vs the 1996 mentality I have lived off for a long time. 

I'm close to just playing a 10% version of what you bet with weekly and just ride shotgun for the season and see what happens. In one respect that is taking the easy way but eventually I would want to be able to take the training wheels off and venture more on my own. 

TY so much for putting this out there. Pretty sure I am going to draw a little attention to it in the Shark Pool. It is outstanding and I enjoyed you being part of the 6 squares, that was fun. 

Long Long Long time fan and reader going back to your solo days, yep you're HoF in my book. 

Thanks for the LOVE.  I think I like blogging about DFS as much as actually playing.  Going to get this going super strong again this year.

Thanks for the LOVE.  I think I like blogging about DFS as much as actually playing.  Going to get this going super strong again this year.
I echo all the kudos that MOP gave you above.  Love the blog and have been trying to absorb all the stuff on there.  Really helped me on FD last week.  I sucked on that site all last year. 

Been using DD's blog for direction and have had two decent winning weeks in a row (after nothing but losses prior).

Thanks DD!

Most definitely!  His CRITERIA is worth the trip over there by itself.  While I come up with different players sometimes, that really did make me think about the cash players I am using and why.  Also, seeing his thinking on his lineups made me take some chances on stacking, etc that I probably wouldn't have done otherwise.  If you like a game that much, go with it - a Brees/Thomas stack would have done wonders in cash this week.   

Users who are viewing this thread