What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My Formal Apology to Jason Garrett (1 Viewer)

yay, now the eagles fans are crowin........good luck with dirty sanchez.......didn't he do the butt fumble?
Eagles fans have been laughing at this thread since it started. And thanks for the well wishes! Sanchez DID butt fumble a few years ago. You know what else he did? Come in as a back-up and actually win the game. How bout your guy?
yea you got me there......But its dirty "butt fumble" sanchez. You better hope you don't have rely on him for long. He's not very good. And the the Cards>>>>>>Texans.

Of course eagles fans have been laughing at this thread. I would think it weird if you didn't!

Funny thing is, the eagles fans are doing the same thing as the Cowboys fans who were squwakin at 6-1.........lotta football left to play, and its not like the eagles are some kinda juggernaut......and you have an oompa loompa for a coach.

Last edited by a moderator:
th3f00l said:
RealReactions said:
Ahahahhahahhah cowboys fans quiet now!!!! Like I said eagles win this division easily go birds baby!!!!
We played a close game against Zona with a poor backup QB :shrug: .

Didn't Philly also lose to Zona? We'll see after Dal and Phi play twice. Philly still has GB and SEA coming up. See you chickens on turkey day.
28-17 isn't really that close. You better hope Romo can come back and be serviceable otherwise you'll see 8 man in the box a lot. Murray is good but when you are one dimensional it is not a winning formula on offense. Can't wait for Turkey day, should be a fun game to watch.
The game stayed pretty close at 14-10 through the first half of the 4th quarter. The ending was brutal for cowboys fans. I still considered it a close game based on game flow.
The defense does deserve credit but it's always a little skewed when there's a defensive TD to start the game. Basically ARI went on a 28-3 run offensively.

yay, now the eagles fans are crowin........good luck with dirty sanchez.......didn't he do the butt fumble?
Eagles fans have been laughing at this thread since it started. And thanks for the well wishes! Sanchez DID butt fumble a few years ago. You know what else he did? Come in as a back-up and actually win the game. How bout your guy?
yea you got me there......But its dirty "butt fumble" sanchez. You better hope you don't have rely on him for long. He's not very good. And the the Cards>>>>>>Texans.

Of course eagles fans have been laughing at this thread. I would think it weird if you didn't!

Funny thing is, the eagles fans are doing the same thing as the Cowboys fans who were squwakin at 6-1.........lotta football left to play, and its not like the eagles are some kinda juggernaut......and you have an oompa loompa for a coach.
C'mon, that is the best you can do? I am truly disappointed.

A Juggernaut (like the OP suggested the Cowboys were)? No, the Eagles are not that. But how many teams have a -10 turnover ratio over an 8 game period and have a 6-2 record? And it's not like they had one or two bad turnover games. They have lost the Turnover battle 5 times out of the 8 games.

So if they can figure out a way to hold onto the ball, they may do even better.

And just for the record, and I think very few Cowboy fans would disagree with me: Oompa Loompa>>>>>Jason Garrett

yea you got me there......But its dirty "butt fumble" sanchez. You better hope you don't have rely on him for long. He's not very good. And the the Cards>>>>>>Texans.Of course eagles fans have been laughing at this thread. I would think it weird if you didn't!

FUNNY THING IS, THE EAGLES FANS ARE DOING THE SAME THING AS THE COWBOYS FANS WHO WERE SQUWAKIN AT 6-1........lotta football left to play, and its not like the eagles are some kinda juggernaut......and you have an oompa loompa for a coach.
The thing that's wrong with what I capitalized is the fact eagles fan are always talking. It doesn't matter if we are doing good or bad you will hear our opinion. The fact that the cowboys were of to a good start you scumy cowboy fans came out of nowhere to voice how good the cowboys are. But for the past 5+ years cowboys fans haven't said #### when you sucked. That is what makes you all annoying. You are all typical bandwagon fans. Hop on and cheer when winning and then shutting the #### up and having no part with them when losing.

yea you got me there......But its dirty "butt fumble" sanchez. You better hope you don't have rely on him for long. He's not very good. And the the Cards>>>>>>Texans.Of course eagles fans have been laughing at this thread. I would think it weird if you didn't!

FUNNY THING IS, THE EAGLES FANS ARE DOING THE SAME THING AS THE COWBOYS FANS WHO WERE SQUWAKIN AT 6-1........lotta football left to play, and its not like the eagles are some kinda juggernaut......and you have an oompa loompa for a coach.
The thing that's wrong with what I capitalized is the fact eagles fan are always talking. It doesn't matter if we are doing good or bad you will hear our opinion. The fact that the cowboys were of to a good start you scumy cowboy fans came out of nowhere to voice how good the cowboys are. But for the past 5+ years cowboys fans haven't said #### when you sucked. That is what makes you all annoying. You are all typical bandwagon fans. Hop on and cheer when winning and then shutting the #### up and having no part with them when losing.
Speaking of which, where's Cowboyz1 been today?

It's funny how everyone is waving their Cowboys flags all of a sudden. Where were you guys last year?
Why does a stadium empty when the home team is losing? [SIZE=13.63px]Every team has their fair weather fans but don't accuse those of us that have been here supporting our team all along of suddenly crawling out of the woodwork. [/SIZE]We were mostly grumbling in the Dallas thread and the game threads. That's why OP apologized. I know I have been critical of Garret. I cheered for Marion Barber, Drew Bledsoe, and hell, I even had high hopes for Roy Williams (WR, Biscuit was a beast that got his own rule). When Romo got his first start and beat the then undefeated Colts, I was elated. The next year when we won the division and got the #1 seed I was also happy. Two years later the 11-5 Cowboys won two consecutive games against the Eagles, the second being the first playoff win in 13 years. I was flying high then as well. I defended Tony Romo to anyone right through the 2nd half thanksgiving comeback vs WAS (ultimately still lost that game), up until the loss to WAS in a win to get in situation where he throws 4 INTs. I blasted Romo after that, and therefore he probably deserves an apology as well. Last year was the worst. I blamed not making the playoffs the two previous years on some poor clock management and Garrets famous icing of his own kicker. Last year the entire organization was to blame it seemed. I also have blamed the fans that fail to give Dallas a home field advantage. I hate watching the games and hearing how loud opposing teams get on DAL 3rd downs, while the home fans are stuffing their faces with sushi on the away team's 3rd downs. I am still skeptical of my team, yet I expect them to make the play-offs every year. This year really does feel like a turning point though. If there are fans dusting off their Aikman jerseys and showing up to the games to make some noise, I am all for it. I remember going to a game in Carolina 8-9 years ago where the stadium presence of Dallas fans was almost the same as Carolina fans. That wasn't nearly the presence of jealous Eagle's fans in here though. :lol:
The one thing I am not is jealous of the Dallas Cowboys, The Dallas Cowboy fans, or the Super bowl titles they have. Would I love for the Eagles to win the Super Bowl? Sure, what fan doesn't want their team to win it all? A lot of winning the Superbowl is luck. The Eagles probably should have won in 1991, but Randall Cunningham went out for the season in the first game of the year. The Eagles probably could have won in 2002 and 2003 but slow linebackers in 2002 and mediocre receivers in 2003 doomed them. That's all irrelevant however. I like the owner, I like the front office and I like the coaching staff. For all his warts, I thought Andy Reid was a pretty good head coach. The team generally has very few knuckleheads or guys that get in trouble with the law. I even like the fans because they are loyal as hell and they annoy everybody else. I try not to be obnoxious because I don't like other people being obnoxious to me. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and a great game between two good rivals. Hopefully we can keep the discussion civil. I vow to do my part. Cowboy fans better buy all those seats because if they don't there will be plenty of Eagles fans buying them up.
I love a good rivalry and insist on jawing before and after games so I expect you to bring the noise come thanksgiving. That is was makes this more fun then just watching it. I am a new comer to this board as my old one was blown up by some pretty dumb owners that just let their ego control their business. They had a great thing going and let is all burn down because they mixed business with personal feelings. I love that his board is lively and have lots of folks to jaw and discuss things with. Looking forward to some vigorous banter and hard core competition.

One thing you will find in me is that I will be here win or lose, to take my medicine, eat my crow or punish you if we win. I wave the flag when I feel it warranted, I love my team and hate our rivals teams. I give credit where it's due and give criticism with equal measure. Looking forward to a great year and regardless how it all ends, we are in for some great games down the stretch. :thumbup:

Hello, I'm Cowboyz1 and I'm a Homer. And no, I'm not trying to cut back, so you can keep your damn chits.
Cowboyz1? Hello? You out there?

My sentiments exactly.

My sentiments exactly.
I personally know a bunch of bandwagon Cowboy fans but do yourself a favor and don't assume we are like that because there are a great many of us who have seen and witnessed the very bottom (1-15 '89). We have lost 2 in a row....sitting at 6-3 after having just lost to a strong 7-1 w/o our starting QB. We are STILL performing at a level higher than most projected. We have a bye coming after Jax that looks very accomodating. Meanwhile.....

The Eagles just lost their starting QB for at least 2 months and have to trot out Mark Sanchez.....I wouldn't throw stones and hide my hands my friends.

My sentiments exactly.
I personally know a bunch of bandwagon Cowboy fans but do yourself a favor and don't assume we are like that because there are a great many of us who have seen and witnessed the very bottom (1-15 '89). We have lost 2 in a row....sitting at 6-3 after having just lost to a strong 7-1 w/o our starting QB. We are STILL performing at a level higher than most projected. We have a bye coming after Jax that looks very accomodating. Meanwhile.....

The Eagles just lost their starting QB for at least 2 months and have to trot out Mark Sanchez.....I wouldn't throw stones and hide my hands my friends.
I'll take Sanchez over Weeden 8 days a week. Dallas is a farce as usual, it just took a while for it to surface.

My sentiments exactly.
I personally know a bunch of bandwagon Cowboy fans but do yourself a favor and don't assume we are like that because there are a great many of us who have seen and witnessed the very bottom (1-15 '89). We have lost 2 in a row....sitting at 6-3 after having just lost to a strong 7-1 w/o our starting QB. We are STILL performing at a level higher than most projected. We have a bye coming after Jax that looks very accomodating. Meanwhile.....The Eagles just lost their starting QB for at least 2 months and have to trot out Mark Sanchez.....I wouldn't throw stones and hide my hands my friends.
Who's throwing stones and hiding? Other than the OP? I'll be here all season. Oh and btw I think you'll be surprised at how well this offense runs with Sanchez back there.

Who's throwing stones and hiding? Other than the OP? I'll be here all season. Oh and btw I think you'll be surprised at how well this offense runs with Sanchez back there.1 Week of game-planning and Sanchez will be exposed for who and what he has always been....I don't care that he may have looked better than Foles in PRESEASON. The bullets are flying and true identities are being shown at this stage. Expect Sanchez to show what he is.

Meanwhile.....

First, I'm a Foles supporter. Any QB that's lead his team to an overall 14-4 record ('13 & '14) shouldn't be cast aside so quickly. But only Blake Bortles has thrown more INTs this year than Foles. His mechanics have been terrible as has been his decision making. Will Sanchez really be so much of a drop off from what they've already had at QB?

Sanchez has a pedigree and he's no longer playing for the Jets. He's in a very QB friendly system. Remember when everyone said Foles could never succeed in this offense? And that turned out....how? Sanchez is more athletic and has had success at a high level in this league. He came in cold off the bench and lead them to a perfect 3-3 in the red zone with 2 TD passes - something Foles has struggled at mightily this year.

Oh, and Sanchez had nice chemistry with Jordan Matthews in the preseason and his first TD pass yesterday was to, yup, a BB to Matthews.

Sanchez may fall flat on his face, but showed great poise coming in cold yesterday. His first play was a perfectly thrown 52 yd pass to Maclin (something else Foles has struggled with at times this year).

Or the Eagles could have had to turn to, ya know, Weeden.

Talking about what? How you've never won a SB? How gritty and dedicated you eagles fans are? How you've been thrown into eagles jail, and wear it like a badge of honor? How band wagony and lame Cowboys fans are?

You do realize that most Cowboys fans on this bored have remained very "wait and see" on the Cowboys...........oh wait, how could you know that, you're a typical blow-hard eagles fan that doesn't read anything. You just jump into any thread Cowboys related thread and start blathering about bandwagon this, sucky that.........read son! And get a new stereotype to spout off!

And get a new stereotype to spout off!
Says the guy that starts his post with every lazy, cliche, stereotype of Eagles fans. Surprised you didn't mention how we throw snowballs at santa.
Yea, but its true. The difference is, the Cowboys have won many Super Bowls. We have high expectations. Eagles fans are used to being disappointed so they feel they need to be the edgy, hardcore fans. You are like the seahawks of the east. Well, before last season. On FF forums, I find eagles and hawks fans to be the most insufferable.

Says the guy that starts his post with every lazy, cliche, stereotype of Eagles fans. Surprised you didn't mention how we throw snowballs at santa.
Yea, but its true. The difference is, the Cowboys have won many Super Bowls. We have high expectations. Eagles fans are used to being disappointed so they feel they need to be the edgy, hardcore fans. You are like the seahawks of the east. Well, before last season. On FF forums, I find eagles and hawks fans to be the most insufferable.
:lmao:

I hear this from Cowboy fans all the time. I have 2 adult children (19 & 20). For all of their life the Eagles have been a better team than the Cowboys. For them, the Giants and Eagles have always been the best of the NFCE. That's what the new generation of NFL fans know. The Cowboys championships are as relevant to them as the Eagles 1960 NFL Championship.

Keep those expectations high.

I really don't want to get into an Eagles fan/Cowboy fan Penis measuring contest. Eagles fan's are more abrasive and insulting, Cowboys fan's are more bandwagon jumpers who like to say "got rings?" when they have no other argument. These are both generalizations and there are good FBG fans on both sides.

It is interesting to me that Cowboy talk has dried up on the Cowboy thread:

-Week after Seattle win: 46 posts

-Week after Giants win: 16 posts

-Week after Skins loss: 26 posts

-Week after Cards loss: Crickets (1 post so far - BY ME asking a question)

This tends to support the Eagle Fan perspective that there are a lot of Cowboy fans who are bandwagon jumpers.

HAHA!

now you're analyzing our post volume? Look, I watch every game. I know as much about my team as you know about yours. I have a life outside of here, and I typically don't like to post too much, cuz it'll be spun some way or another. No matter what we do, eagles fans will twist it one way or another.

you eagle fans are the worst fan base in the NFL. And the problem is, you think you're a great fan base. You need to win one super bowl so you can move on and quit harassing fans of teams who've actually won a Lombardi

Nice fishing trip OP.....Im out.

HAHA!

now you're analyzing our post volume? Look, I watch every game. I know as much about my team as you know about yours. I have a life outside of here, and I typically don't like to post too much, cuz it'll be spun some way or another. No matter what we do, eagles fans will twist it one way or another.

you eagle fans are the worst fan base in the NFL. And the problem is, you think you're a great fan base. You need to win one super bowl so you can move on and quit harassing fans of teams who've actually won a Lombardi

Thanks for proving my point. "Got rings?"

HAHA!

Who's twisting anything? The OP stated that the Cowboys are a POWERHOUSE and another poster compared Jason Garrett to Tom Friggin Landry. No need to twist anything, you guys get it twisted all by yourself. The fact that the OP has been MIA and all you can do is point to rings won 20 years ago says all that needs to be said.

HAHA!

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. You claim your team is better.... How else do you want to make a comparison? Division titles?

The Eagles are awesome at winning division titles the past 20 years. Congrats.

I'm a big cowboys fan but how much bragging do you expect after a loss?

We're still better then the Cards and Skins but it doesn't always shake out on paper.

I'm actually pissed Foles is out cause I think he's one of the most overrated QBs in football. The boys beat him up every time.

So hey obnoxious filthy dirty mullet having, never won jack ####, obnoxious #######- your team sucks!!!!!

HAHA!

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. You claim your team is better.... How else do you want to make a comparison? Division titles?

We're still better then the Cards and Skins but it doesn't always shake out on paper.

I'm actually pissed Foles is out cause I think he's one of the most overrated QBs in football. The boys beat him up every time.

So hey obnoxious filthy dirty mullet having, never won jack ####, obnoxious #######- your team sucks!!!!!
You mad bro? By the way the fact that you think you are better than Arizona is hilarious.

HAHA!

Reading comprehension down?

I never claimed the Eagles are better than the Cowboys. I try not to call anybody names and I try to treat people with respect. In this thread I have said the following:

-The OP might want to wait until the end of the season to pronounce Jason Garrett is all that.

-I asked the original poster where he was since he said he would be here, win or lose. He hasn't commented since the Cardinals loss. I am concerned about him

-I said that generally, Eagle fans are abrasive and insulting and Cowboy fans are bandwagon jumpers. I said this does not apply to everybody and there are good fans of both teams

-I said that Cowboy fans tend to say "got rings" whenever they have nothing else to say. A Dallas fan responded by referencing that the Eagles haven't won a Super Bowl but the Cowboys have. That proved my point

So if you want to keep calling me names, fine. I will try to steer the conversation to a more productive tone.

:lmao:

I hear this from Cowboy fans all the time. I have 2 adult children (19 & 20). For all of their life the Eagles have been a better team than the Cowboys. For them, the Giants and Eagles have always been the best of the NFCE. That's what the new generation of NFL fans know. The Cowboys championships are as relevant to them as the Eagles 1960 NFL Championship.

Keep those expectations high.
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]I can point to the 2009 season when the Cowboys blew philly out 24-0 in the last game of the regular season and the following game in the playoffs 34-14. The cowboys were better than the Eagles then. 2012 the Eagles went 4-12, Cowboys 8-8. Anything before 2000 the Cowboys were clearly better. In recent history Eagles have had more success, but since their super bowl appearance they have not been some kind of dominant force in the east. In the past 10 years they have played at a similar level.[/SIZE]

Nice play calling to go with three straight passes with your injured QB to end the game.
I didn't read through the whole thread so my apologies if someone made this point after this post BUT the title of the thread was apologies to Jason Garrett who at the end of the Washington game proved he is not an NFL head coach - in overtime he should have told Romo to forego the shot and just have a seat on the bench or in the locker room or in Jerruh's box and played Weeden because that would have been a much better choice and I think they would have won that game.

Nice play calling to go with three straight passes with your injured QB to end the game.
I didn't read through the whole thread so my apologies if someone made this point after this post BUT the title of the thread was apologies to Jason Garrett who at the end of the Washington game proved he is not an NFL head coach - in overtime he should have told Romo to forego the shot and just have a seat on the bench or in the locker room or in Jerruh's box and played Weeden because that would have been a much better choice and I think they would have won that game.
Meh... Romo has done it before. After watching Weeden last week there really is no question on who gives the team a better chance to win. Regardless on who was QB, the goal line pass calls in regulation and the consecutive passes after 2nd & 2 in OT are where I have a problem. That is on Linehan though.

It's funny how everyone is waving their Cowboys flags all of a sudden. Where were you guys last year?
Why does a stadium empty when the home team is losing? [SIZE=13.63px]Every team has their fair weather fans but don't accuse those of us that have been here supporting our team all along of suddenly crawling out of the woodwork. [/SIZE]We were mostly grumbling in the Dallas thread and the game threads. That's why OP apologized. I know I have been critical of Garret. I cheered for Marion Barber, Drew Bledsoe, and hell, I even had high hopes for Roy Williams (WR, Biscuit was a beast that got his own rule). When Romo got his first start and beat the then undefeated Colts, I was elated. The next year when we won the division and got the #1 seed I was also happy. Two years later the 11-5 Cowboys won two consecutive games against the Eagles, the second being the first playoff win in 13 years. I was flying high then as well. I defended Tony Romo to anyone right through the 2nd half thanksgiving comeback vs WAS (ultimately still lost that game), up until the loss to WAS in a win to get in situation where he throws 4 INTs. I blasted Romo after that, and therefore he probably deserves an apology as well. Last year was the worst. I blamed not making the playoffs the two previous years on some poor clock management and Garrets famous icing of his own kicker. Last year the entire organization was to blame it seemed. I also have blamed the fans that fail to give Dallas a home field advantage. I hate watching the games and hearing how loud opposing teams get on DAL 3rd downs, while the home fans are stuffing their faces with sushi on the away team's 3rd downs. I am still skeptical of my team, yet I expect them to make the play-offs every year. This year really does feel like a turning point though. If there are fans dusting off their Aikman jerseys and showing up to the games to make some noise, I am all for it. I remember going to a game in Carolina 8-9 years ago where the stadium presence of Dallas fans was almost the same as Carolina fans. That wasn't nearly the presence of jealous Eagle's fans in here though. :lol:
The one thing I am not is jealous of the Dallas Cowboys, The Dallas Cowboy fans, or the Super bowl titles they have. Would I love for the Eagles to win the Super Bowl? Sure, what fan doesn't want their team to win it all? A lot of winning the Superbowl is luck. The Eagles probably should have won in 1991, but Randall Cunningham went out for the season in the first game of the year. The Eagles probably could have won in 2002 and 2003 but slow linebackers in 2002 and mediocre receivers in 2003 doomed them. That's all irrelevant however. I like the owner, I like the front office and I like the coaching staff. For all his warts, I thought Andy Reid was a pretty good head coach. The team generally has very few knuckleheads or guys that get in trouble with the law. I even like the fans because they are loyal as hell and they annoy everybody else. I try not to be obnoxious because I don't like other people being obnoxious to me. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and a great game between two good rivals. Hopefully we can keep the discussion civil. I vow to do my part. Cowboy fans better buy all those seats because if they don't there will be plenty of Eagles fans buying them up.
I love a good rivalry and insist on jawing before and after games so I expect you to bring the noise come thanksgiving. That is was makes this more fun then just watching it. I am a new comer to this board as my old one was blown up by some pretty dumb owners that just let their ego control their business. They had a great thing going and let is all burn down because they mixed business with personal feelings. I love that his board is lively and have lots of folks to jaw and discuss things with. Looking forward to some vigorous banter and hard core competition.

One thing you will find in me is that I will be here win or lose, to take my medicine, eat my crow or punish you if we win. I wave the flag when I feel it warranted, I love my team and hate our rivals teams. I give credit where it's due and give criticism with equal measure. Looking forward to a great year and regardless how it all ends, we are in for some great games down the stretch. :thumbup:

Hello, I'm Cowboyz1 and I'm a Homer. And no, I'm not trying to cut back, so you can keep your damn chits.
I'm here. My dad has been in the hospital anemic. Saturday he had a blood transfusion to stabilize his blood count. It was below 7. They did a colonoscopy and upper GI yesterday, and did a biopsy on a 2 1/2" growth in the bottom third of his colon. We should find out today if it is cancer. They figure he must have some internal bleeding somewhere or possible cancer which is bringing down his blood count. He says he doesn't feel tired or short of breath or anything. He's 81 and still going strong. Prayer and thoughts would be appreciated.

I will be back to comment once my dad is out of the woods. Don't fret.

I'm here. My dad has been in the hospital anemic. Saturday he had a blood transfusion to stabilize his blood count. It was below 7. They did a colonoscopy and upper GI yesterday, and did a biopsy on a 2 1/2" growth in the bottom third of his colon. We should find out today if it is cancer. Prayer and thoughts would be appreciated.

I will be back to comment once all my dad is out of the woods. Don't fret.
Thoughts and prayers, buddy. Hope your dad gets a good diagnosis.

HAHA!

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. You claim your team is better.... How else do you want to make a comparison? Division titles? The Eagles are awesome at winning division titles the past 20 years. Congrats.

You mad bro? By the way the fact that you think you are better than Arizona is hilarious.
No. I don't root for the trophy-less Eagles. Good luck on finding a QB while you mock ours.

Meh... Romo has done it before. After watching Weeden last week there really is no question on who gives the team a better chance to win. Regardless on who was QB, the goal line pass calls in regulation and the consecutive passes after 2nd & 2 in OT are where I have a problem. That is on Linehan though.
Yes Romo is clearly the better quarterback and for a game after that I agree BUT this was in overtime after he had been hurt and out of the game and was still freaking out at the sight of a blitz - Weeden could have led a drive to score the winning TD at THAT moment - Romo could barely take the ball from center before diving to the ground again

They are who we thought they were.
I wouldnt go that far yet. The second Romo wasn't starting I knew that was going to be the "reason" they lost.
They lost to the best team in the NFC without their QB and two pro-bowl level lineman. They started Brandon Weeden, who played below his career averages. What "reason" is acceptable?
I personally predicted a loss to Arizona back on October 18th when I looked at the rest of the Cowboys schedule. I know Weeden would take the heat for a loss that in reality even with Romo I don't think they win.

So I think the "reason" that is acceptable is that they are as a team not as good as the Cardinals at least at this point, with or without Romo.

This is the projection I had on another forum back on the 18th.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be serious I see personally (Packers fan):

Cowboys Losses - ARI, @NYG, @CHI, @PHI, IND

Possible Losses - PHI

Eagles Losses - @ARI, @GB, @DAL, @NYG

Possible Losses - @HOU, SEA

If you need any more proof that this is a different Cowboys squad you need only to look at this game. The Giants came out and played hard but the Cowboys just made the plays they needed to make and closed them out with an awesome stop by McClain on 4th down. Any other year this team allows Eli to tie or win the game. Not this year. This O line was dominate on that last drive as I don't recall ever seeing an O line give 8 and 9 seconds twice on a game winning drive, unless it was our defense giving Eli enough time to come back and beat us late in years past.

El Matador played like his clutch self and made that last drive look routine. Smith made JPP look like a kid flailing away trying to hit a man while the man holds his hand on his forehead laughing. Total and complete domination of the Giant front.

Go Cowboys

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. My dad had colon cancer removed and has a colostomy bag for the next two months until they finish with Chemo and Radiation to keep it from coming back. They removed about 6 inches of colon and got all the cancer. He is doing well and we are feeling pretty good about his recovery. They plan on reconnecting his colon in two months so things are looking pretty good. The cancer was not in lymph nodes or anywhere else so that is great. Thanks again for the thoughts guys.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. My dad had colon cancer removed and has a colostomy bag for the next two months until they finish with Chemo and Radiation to keep it from coming back. They removed about 6 inches of colon and got all the cancer. He is doing well and we are feeling pretty good about his recovery. They plan on reconnecting his colon in two months so things are looking pretty good. The cancer was not in lymph nodes or anywhere else so that is great. Thanks again for the thoughts guys.
I'm glad your dad's going to be okay, and glad to see you posting again.

I'm sorry your Thanksgiving Turkey is going to be ruined by a dominating performance by Mark Sanchez and the Eagles. Well, Okay, I will just be happy if Sanchez keeps the turnovers under 2.

I'm glad your dad's going to be okay, and glad to see you posting again.

I'm sorry your Thanksgiving Turkey is going to be ruined by a dominating performance by Mark Sanchez and the Eagles. Well, Okay, I will just be happy if Sanchez keeps the turnovers under 2.
Can't ask for a better day. Eagles vs. Cowboys for the division lead, winning record and a chance to prove that this team is different then years past. I can't wait. Sanchez is going to throw a couple of picks and the Cowboys are going to win.

Users who are viewing this thread