What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My girlfriend is close friends with her ex-boyfriend (2 Viewers)

Ok, enough joking...are you seriously not concerned about what this guy is doing inside your gf's house when you guys are gone?
What should I be concerned about? As far as I can tell, the ex-boyfriend seems like a relatively nice and harmless guy. I'm pretty sure he is not a sociopath like all of you sick ####s whose first move would be to insert my toothbrush into your anal cavity followed by vigorous masturbating into my girlfriend's underwear drawer. I can't believe that this thread has resulted in me sticking up for the ex-boyfriend.
In real life, I seem like a nice and harmless guy to everyone too.

Ok, enough joking...are you seriously not concerned about what this guy is doing inside your gf's house when you guys are gone?
What should I be concerned about? As far as I can tell, the ex-boyfriend seems like a relatively nice and harmless guy. I'm pretty sure he is not a sociopath like all of you sick ####s whose first move would be to insert my toothbrush into your anal cavity followed by vigorous masturbating into my girlfriend's underwear drawer. I can't believe that this thread has resulted in me sticking up for the ex-boyfriend.
I hate to say this, but I have to: He's cheating on you, too.

Ah memories. Good times, good times.

I agree. Plus I am sure he will make a great uncle for your kids once you and the gf get married and start a family.

I agree. Plus I am sure he will make a great uncle for your kids once you and the gf get married and start a family.
Pretty sure at least one of the kids will look like the ex BF.

at least your pretty sure!

The tumor that they removed from my dog's abdomen weighed 11.5 pounds and was 12 x 10 inches. The vet said it was one of the largest tumors he had ever seen. Here is a picture of it.
jesus bro. that poor ####### dog.

glad it's gone, he's going to feel so damn good now. at 11.5 pounds, that also mustve been taking a toll on his joints, that's a HUGE amount for a dog.

The tumor that they removed from my dog's abdomen weighed 11.5 pounds and was 12 x 10 inches. The vet said it was one of the largest tumors he had ever seen. Here is a picture of it.
jesus bro. that poor ####### dog.

glad it's gone, he's going to feel so damn good now. at 11.5 pounds, that also mustve been taking a toll on his joints, that's a HUGE amount for a dog.
My God. I'm happy for the dog. That's enormous.

Buckfast 1 said:
Bigger than a human baby. Wow. He's going to feel much better.

Users who are viewing this thread