What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NASCAR will have BLM car in next race (1 Viewer)

That's what he is saying.   Let that sink in.  
No. Not quite...I think its in question how he happened to get that stall.  I have made no claims that it was automatically racism at all.  That has been clear in the posts i have made multiple times saying as much
What you and RW are doing is little more than trolling at this point...if you want to talk about me or my posts...reply to me.  Not some post that that person knows i wont read unless quoted and I won’t  ever respond to him.

No. Not quite...I think its in question how he happened to get that stall.  I have made no claims that it was automatically racism at all.  That has been clear in the posts i have made multiple times saying as much
What you and RW are doing is little more than trolling at this point...if you want to talk about me or my posts...reply to me.  Not some post that that person knows i wont read unless quoted and I won’t  ever respond to him.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:   Call the FBI back to investigate how NASCAR assigns stalls?

Wow just saw the news, great to hear. All around win knowing this didn’t occur yet seeing the amazing support Bubba had from every other person in NASCAR. 
I'm a liberal Cowboys fan, and I find myself agreeing with a conservative Eagles fan: I'm glad it seems that someone didn't intentionally try to intimidate a black driver with a noose, and seeing the support Wallace has gotten from Nascar and fellow drivers has been really cool.

NASCAR is probably going to regret allowing this guy to run around and do interviews during the investigation-

The View@TheView

Bubba Wallace on those who believe the noose incident was staged: “It’s simple-minded people like that, the ones that are afraid of change, they use everything in their power to defend what they stand up for... instead of trying to listen and understand what’s going on.”

https://twitter.com/theview/status/1275459668626878466?s=21

NASCAR is probably going to regret allowing this guy to run around and do interviews during the investigation-

The View@TheView

Bubba Wallace on those who believe the noose incident was staged: “It’s simple-minded people like that, the ones that are afraid of change, they use everything in their power to defend what they stand up for... instead of trying to listen and understand what’s going on.”

https://twitter.com/theview/status/1275459668626878466?s=21
It wasn’t staged...seriously...nothing that has come out comes close to saying that.

Do you think continued use of Jesus’s name in that way is not blasphemy?  Similar to your insistence on calling Trump Father is pretty borderline.
Jesus means something to me but to others it’s just a name. It’s blasphemy to you but it doesn’t mean it is to others. 

It's an interesting characteristic in some conservative arguments that certain forms of progress will "destroy what we love about xxx because....." but they never get around to explaining what they mean, as if it's such an obvious point that they don't have to. Banning the confederate flag will destroy NASCAR, gay marriage will destroy traditional marriage, letting college athletes make money will destroy college sports, etc., etc.

I want to know "how?" And there's never an answer. If our conservative (current, modern day Trump conservatives) friends want to point out examples of how we libbies do this as well, I'm ready to listen.
The refrain I hear most from my more conservative family members is that they feel they are being told what to think and they don't like that. I disagree with them on politics but I empathize with this response.

Benjamin Allbright

@AllbrightNFL

So weird watching people compare the NASCAR thing to Jussie Smollett. 1. There was a rope fashioned LIKE a noose. 2. No lie was told. NASCAR handled it correctly. Have the FBI investigate, and go from there. Investigation points to innocuous door rope. We can all move on now.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  at the bolded.   I mean how hard is it to just say the guy that reported it is a big dummy?  

What part?  They reported it, it was in fact there, it was there before this week.  What needs to be investigated?
The part that reached the level of NASCAR calling in the FBI and making the media report breathlessly for something this ridiculous for 3 days. You really don’t seem to want to find the truth here. 

The part that reached the level of NASCAR calling in the FBI and making the media report breathlessly for something this ridiculous for 3 days. You really don’t seem to want to find the truth here. 
NASCAR doesn't own the tracks (Talladega Super-speedway in this case).  They rent/lease its use for the week/weekend.  Lots of moving parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like that's on Nascar and the track for not understanding it had already been there.  Not sure what the investigation you are wanting would be for.

The truth seems to be that its been there since October.   It was reported to Nascar...as it would be odd in the garage of the only black driver.  At this tome, it does not appear to have been on every garage...or someone would have immediately said, look, its on every garage.

IMO...Nascar wanting to keep their own image and not kill themselves initiated the open investigation with authorities rather than an internal one that would be seen as trying to sweep it under the rug.

What is still not reported, despite pages of ridiculous posts towards me...is why its there in the first place.  If its only that garage, as it appears to be, was it really just coincidence that Wallace got that garage?

Seems some don't want to know that truth and make claims about me not believing the FBI (who didn’t seem to opine on those things at all).

Seems like that's on Nascar and the track for not understanding it had already been there.  Not sure what the investigation you are wanting would be for.

The truth seems to be that its been there since October.   It was reported to Nascar...as it would be odd in the garage of the only black driver.  At this tome, it does not appear to have been on every garage...or someone would have immediately said, look, its on every garage.

IMO...Nascar wanting to keep their own image and not kill themselves initiated the open investigation with authorities rather than an internal one that would be seen as trying to sweep it under the rug.

What is still not reported, despite pages of ridiculous posts towards me...is why its there in the first place.  If its only that garage, as it appears to be, was it really just coincidence that Wallace got that garage?

Seems some don't want to know that truth and make claims about me not believing the FBI (who didn’t seem to opine on those things at all).
Are you like...high or something?  I mean its just like, you are grasping.  Really grasping at things here.  It was a pull knot on a garage door but yet you are trying to make it some big Kennedy assassination conspiracy.    Here is a bit of advice, circle back through this and assume the knot is not a noose.   How does that work out for you?

First of all mario andretti, go look up some of the twitter videos showing the same exact thing in multiple stalls. 
Ive seen pictures from stall 4 and 5 there. Another from some random guy asking if this was his stall showing a different loop but nothing that it was garages there..

Ive asked people to support the claim it was in all garages...that has been unsupported at this point  and is not what the FBI even stated..

So if you have specific videos from a credible source refuting what I have said or answering my questions...please post.  It would clear up one of the questions i have.  But still leave unanswered why any garage loop is tied in that manner.  An explanation the track, nascar, and the fbi have not come up with.

Glad it wasn't someone leaving a noose and a hate crime.  Thats best for all.  NASCARs reaction and how they supported the guy were awesome.  But there are still questions around this.

Ive seen pictures from stall 4 and 5 there. Another from some random guy asking if this was his stall showing a different loop but nothing that it was garages there..

Ive asked people to support the claim it was in all garages...that has been unsupported at this point  and is not what the FBI even stated..

So if you have specific videos from a credible source refuting what I have said or answering my questions...please post.  It would clear up one of the questions i have.  But still leave unanswered why any garage loop is tied in that manner.  An explanation the track, nascar, and the fbi have not come up with.

Glad it wasn't someone leaving a noose and a hate crime.  Thats best for all.  NASCARs reaction and how they supported the guy were awesome.  But there are still questions around this.
twitter is flush with pics of 4 and 5 with the "nooses" in both.  But carry on mr white knight

and to your question, its a freaking pull knot man, just google it

Are you like...high or something?  I mean its just like, you are grasping.  Really grasping at things here.  It was a pull knot on a garage door but yet you are trying to make it some big Kennedy assassination conspiracy.    Here is a bit of advice, circle back through this and assume the knot is not a noose.   How does that work out for you?
So cant refute so you go to personal crap and claim or ask if Im high?  Stop...either answer or refute what i have said or move on.

It wasnt just a pull knot...and you claimed it was on every garage (which is still not supported by anything...or NASCAR and Talladega would have said so from the start and the FBI would never have been involved.

Why would I assume something  that nobody else assumed even  looking at it from the beginning?  It may not be a perfect noose. But quit the it was just a loop pull...that is not at all what it appears and you know it.

twitter is flush with pics of 4 and 5 with the "nooses" in both.  But carry on mr white knight
Then you should be able to link them.  The pictures i have seen and even posted in here showed stall 5 with no loop at all.  
Again...if they all had it, NASCAR and Talladega would  have said as much from the start and the FBI would not have been involved...how can you explain that?

No, how about you do some research, I'm not doing homework for this lunacy.  How about you support your conspiracy theory that NASCAR planted a "noose" in October to put Bubba Wallace in there two days ago?   The videos are out there.  Happy hunting.

So cant refute so you go to personal crap and claim or ask if Im high?  Stop...either answer or refute what i have said or move on.

It wasnt just a pull knot...and you claimed it was on every garage (which is still not supported by anything...or NASCAR and Talladega would have said so from the start and the FBI would never have been involved.

Why would I assume something  that nobody else assumed even  looking at it from the beginning?  It may not be a perfect noose. But quit the it was just a loop pull...that is not at all what it appears and you know it.
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=pull+knot

you are making a fool out of yourself

No, how about you do some research, I'm not doing homework for this lunacy.  How about you support your conspiracy theory that NASCAR planted a "noose" in October to put Bubba Wallace in there two days ago?   The videos are out there.  Happy hunting.
he is too invested in the deep state conspiracy at this point.  There is too much evidence that shows what this is.  Why he simply cannot say "I am wrong" is effing mind numbing

I have read all about it...Im not the one making up claims and refusing to support them.

How is that my theory?  I never once said they dod that or even inferred that they did that.

If you make an assertion that its all there. Post a freakin link...its that simple.

I have read all about it...Im not the one making up claims and refusing to support them.

How is that my theory?  I never once said they dod that or even inferred that they did that.

If you make an assertion that its all there. Post a freakin link...its that simple.
What does this mean?

It was reported to Nascar...as it would be odd in the garage of the only black driver.

https://twitter.com/andyj0seph/status/1275540959518846976?s=21
Does not appear to be a pull know though its blurry.  Again...if it was just that...why would the FBI have ever been contacted?  Why would NASCAR and the track not have just taken a picture...showed it was just that...showed it was like that in other garages?  Answer that?  Oerhaps because it wasn't just that type of knot as no clear picture of that stall shows it as a simple knot like that.

and no...Im questioning some things and i dint care if you think that makes le

look foolish.  I think the constant personal  BS in here is making some of you all look much worse.

he is too invested in the deep state conspiracy at this point.  There is too much evidence that shows what this is.  Why he simply cannot say "I am wrong" is effing mind numbing
Again says the guy that claimed it was like this in every garage and that does not appear to be the case. And now trying to claim it was some simple pull knot and that Talladega and NASCAR decided to take a huge PR hit rather than just saying it was a simple pull knot.

And I have made zero claims of some deep state conspiracy...stop making things up.

What does this mean?

It was reported to Nascar...as it would be odd in the garage of the only black driver.
You claimed I had some conspiracy that nascar planted this in october.  I have never claimed this...its made up and not my theory.

My quote was what actually happened as to why it was reported by his crew.

Again says the guy that claimed it was like this in every garage and that does not appear to be the case. And now trying to claim it was some simple pull knot and that Talladega and NASCAR decided to take a huge PR hit rather than just saying it was a simple pull knot.

And I have made zero claims of some deep state conspiracy...stop making things up.
the pull knot has been identified in bays 4 and 5.   Please carry on with your conspiracy theory.

the pull knot has been identified in bays 4 and 5.   Please carry on with your conspiracy theory.
Its has not been identified in 5...again show this with some credible link or quite reporting it as fact.

Ive made no such conspiracy theory.  Ive asked questions.

Again...if it was a simple knot...and im several stalls...why did NASCAR and the track report it to the FBI?  Try answering that question.

How so?  His crew sees the rope...he reports it because of the race of the drover.  That is  what factually seems to have happened.  Do you think that is  not what happened?
You would have to be incredibly naive to think that the story that is being put forth is legitimate.  Especially given the timing of it all.  But you be you guy.  I suspect if I wanted to I could go to the jussie thread and see how you embarrassed yourself there as well

You dont even know what a noose looks like.  :lmao: :lmao: .

MSNBC even just reported it was just a pull rope and not a racial incident.  You should run away quick. 

Users who are viewing this thread