What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NASCAR will have BLM car in next race (1 Viewer)

Its has not been identified in 5...again show this with some credible link or quite reporting it as fact.

Ive made no such conspiracy theory.  Ive asked questions.

Again...if it was a simple knot...and im several stalls...why did NASCAR and the track report it to the FBI?  Try answering that question.
I really need to explain to you why nascar had to go to the fbi in todays climate after what was brought to them?  Are you just trolling me now because this isnt fun anymore.

Seems like that's on Nascar and the track for not understanding it had already been there.  Not sure what the investigation you are wanting would be for.

The truth seems to be that its been there since October.   It was reported to Nascar...as it would be odd in the garage of the only black driver.  At this tome, it does not appear to have been on every garage...or someone would have immediately said, look, its on every garage.

IMO...Nascar wanting to keep their own image and not kill themselves initiated the open investigation with authorities rather than an internal one that would be seen as trying to sweep it under the rug.

What is still not reported, despite pages of ridiculous posts towards me...is why its there in the first place.  If its only that garage, as it appears to be, was it really just coincidence that Wallace got that garage?

Seems some don't want to know that truth and make claims about me not believing the FBI (who didn’t seem to opine on those things at all).

You claimed I had some conspiracy that nascar planted this in october.  I have never claimed this...its made up and not my theory.

My quote was what actually happened as to why it was reported by his crew.
My guy...come on.   You in no way indicate thats what his crew is saying what you posted.

And I missed the pure conspiracy in the bolded.  Thats your stated opinion that NASCAR is sweeping this under the rug to protect their reputation. 

If anything, they're trying to pull Wallace out of a flat spin.

Why was it not refuted sooner? No one posted a photo of the "noose" in  the cellphone age.

You dont even know what a noose looks like.  :lmao: :lmao: .

MSNBC even just reported it was just a pull rope and not a racial incident.  You should run away quick. 
he will double down.  I mean hell, triple down at this point.  He is still asking the question who put bubba in that garage

My guy...come on.   You in no way indicate thats what his crew is saying what you posted.

And I missed the pure conspiracy in the bolded.  Thats your stated opinion that NASCAR is sweeping this under the rug to protect their reputation. 

Why was it not refuted sooner? No one posted a photo of the "noose" in  the cellphone age.
"IMO...Nascar wanting to keep their own image and not kill themselves initiated the open investigation with authorities rather than an internal one that would be seen as trying to sweep it under the rug."

Sweet Christ that is the finishing moves to end all finishing moves.  Sho nuff stay the eff down kid

IMO...Nascar wanting to keep their own image and not kill themselves initiated the open investigation with authorities rather than an internal one that would be seen as trying to sweep it under the rug.
:tinfoilhat: . Time to jump on over to the conspiracy theory thread. 

You would have to be incredibly naive to think that the story that is being put forth is legitimate.  Especially given the timing of it all.  But you be you guy.  I suspect if I wanted to I could go to the jussie thread and see how you embarrassed yourself there as well
What part about it is not legitimate?

Odd that i get called out with people (including you) claiming that Im believing  in some conspiracy theory...and you post that?

So what happened then?

Odd that i get called out with people (including you) claiming that Im believing  in some conspiracy theory...and you post that?

So what happened then?

You dont even know what a noose looks like.  :lmao: :lmao: .

MSNBC even just reported it was just a pull rope and not a racial incident.  You should run away quick. 
We know it was a pull rope on the garage door...nobody is denying that.  The type of knot is what was in question.

So again...maybe you can answer.  If it was just some normal knot and loop...why would the track and nascar call for an investigation?  Why the FBI? knowing what crap that would cause for Nascar and the track?

So what happened then?
Think about this.  You are on an island here.  There is literally not one other poster on your side since the fbi made their statement.  Look in the mirror kid, tap the eff out.

We know it was a pull rope on the garage door...nobody is denying that.  The type of knot is what was in question.

So again...maybe you can answer.  If it was just some normal knot and loop...why would the track and nascar call for an investigation?  Why the FBI? knowing what crap that would cause for Nascar and the track?
Uh dude, you are, you are denying that

Last edited by a moderator:
I really need to explain to you why nascar had to go to the fbi in todays climate after what was brought to them?  Are you just trolling me now because this isnt fun anymore.
Well...if what was brought to them was just the simple knot you linked to (which no picture thus far appears to show it at all just like what you linked to)...then in today's climate that would not need to be investigated by the FBI.  And if, it was just a normal knot it in multiple garages...they would have then taken a picture of it...as well as others...and simply showed...these are the knots in multiple garages...not in anyway looking like a noose.  We regret that the crew man thought it was something racial and apologize to them.

For that...you have claimed multiple times I was unhinged...high...and now trolling.  Among other bogus personal comments you have made about me.

Well...if what was brought to them was just the simple knot you linked to (which no picture thus far appears to show it at all just like what you linked to)...then in today's climate that would not need to be investigated by the FBI.  And if, it was just a normal knot it in multiple garages...they would have then taken a picture of it...as well as others...and simply showed...these are the knots in multiple garages...not in anyway looking like a noose.  We regret that the crew man thought it was something racial and apologize to them.

For that...you have claimed multiple times I was unhinged...high...and now trolling.  Among other bogus personal comments you have made about me.
So in closing, do you still think this is a racial incident that occurred?  Simple question

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/e57b9800-bcee-4dd6-ba97-6624cb8125e5

What you first quoted isn't what you are now bolded.  You are posting my opinion of why they called the FBI (as part of another conversation where someone wanted an investigation into the crew member reporting it to nascar.

I stated they didn't want to make it look like they were sweeping it under the rug once it was found...they couldn't just run an internal investigation.  That is not a conspiracy...its saying they avoided one once the "noose" (and I will put it in quotes to make you all happy)

Exactly...why wasn't it refuted immediately if it was just that simple pull knot?  You don't think NASCAR's first move would have been to get the crew, anyone in the press...anyone possible and show that it was a simple knot that was in many garages?  That is what is not adding up to this new explanation.

I appreciate Sho Nuff's commitment to the possibility that this could still be some kind of hate crime.

It's America and he's entitled to his opinion!

"IMO...Nascar wanting to keep their own image and not kill themselves initiated the open investigation with authorities rather than an internal one that would be seen as trying to sweep it under the rug."

Sweet Christ that is the finishing moves to end all finishing moves.  Sho nuff stay the eff down kid
What do you think that statement with all that I said in that post really means that is so bad?  Its like you all didn't even read the post or what I responded to.

Wait, the FBI even determined it was not a hate crime and Sho is still arguing?  :lmao:   
I have stated multiple times Im glad it wasn't and that they said that.

Ive also said there are other questions still unanswered...questions some aren't even trying to understand or answer...just sling crap here like you are.

What do you think that statement with all that I said in that post really means that is so bad?  Its like you all didn't even read the post or what I responded to.
So in closing, do you still think this is a racial incident that occurred?  Simple question

:tinfoilhat: . Time to jump on over to the conspiracy theory thread. 
How so?  Did you read the entire post and what it was a response to.

Someone wanted to know why they were called in regards to there being a noose.  I said because an internal investigation could make it appear to be getting swept under the rug.

Seems quite a reasonable conclusion.  If it was just a simple knot...that isn't as reasonable now is it?  Becuase they could have easily shown that is all it was.

So no answer as to believing that his crew member found what appeared to be a noose and reported it to Nascar?   Serioulsy...what does repeating my quote that has nothing to do with it have to do with anything?

Do you believe the crew member saw it and reported to nascar...because you claimed I would be naive to believe that.  All while claiming I am believing in some wild conspiracy.

Think about this.  You are on an island here.  There is literally not one other poster on your side since the fbi made their statement.  Look in the mirror kid, tap the eff out.
So still no answer...just more personal comments about me.

I really don't care if Im out on an island against people that can't answer my questions...can't explain simple things...and resort to calling me crap in reply instead of actually reading what I wrote and trying to have anything resembling a reasonable discussion.

How so?  Did you read the entire post and what it was a response to.

Someone wanted to know why they were called in regards to there being a noose.  I said because an internal investigation could make it appear to be getting swept under the rug.

Seems quite a reasonable conclusion.  If it was just a simple knot...that isn't as reasonable now is it?  Becuase they could have easily shown that is all it was.
Reasonable conclusion?  :lmao: . No, a reasonable conclusion is that it was a giant waste of time. Reasonable isnt in your vocabulary.  

Uh dude, you are, you are denying that
No...I am most certainly not.  It was not a noose left in the garage as first claim...it was a pull rope that was tied into what looked like a noose.

What I denied that it was some simple pull knot as you claimed.  Which is a logical conclusion by me considering had it just been that simple...NASCAR and Talladega would  have gone right to it with the press...showed the simple knot...showed the others like it...and it would have been over.

So still no answer...just more personal comments about me.

I really don't care if Im out on an island against people that can't answer my questions...can't explain simple things...and resort to calling me crap in reply instead of actually reading what I wrote and trying to have anything resembling a reasonable discussion.
Dude you are acting unhinged right now

List your questions and I will answer them.  quit flailing

but answer mine as well:      do you still think this is a racial incident that occurred?

First of all mario andretti, go look up some of the twitter videos showing the same exact thing in multiple stalls. 
I have no skin in this fight at all, but let me just point out that if you are trying to prove a point, please to put a link in here. You obviously saw this recently, so it shouldn't take that much effort and it could lessen a lot of the inane back and forth we have in this place

Will you then answer the questions I have asked?

In closing...I think there is still the questions I have asked multiple times...not sure how much more clear I can make this.

• If this was in just this garage as it appears...was it just coincidence that Wallace got that garage?  If not...that is where there is question if race was involved.
  • No matter how many garages...why would any of them be tied like a noose.  Not an exact noose...but like one.  I think it is clear it wasn't just a simple knot (which is why none of you can answer the question about that).

I have no skin in this fight at all, but let me just point out that if you are trying to prove a point, please to put a link in here. You obviously saw this recently, so it shouldn't take that much effort and it could lessen a lot of the inane back and forth we have in this place
Since sho is claiming NASCAR is shady assigning that stall to Wallace why doesn't sho put a link into how stalls get assigned?  I mean this is dumber than the PizzaGate thread

Will you then answer the questions I have asked?

In closing...I think there is still the questions I have asked multiple times...not sure how much more clear I can make this.

• If this was in just this garage as it appears...was it just coincidence that Wallace got that garage.
  • No matter how many garages...why would any of them be tied like a noose.  Not an exact noose...but like one.  I think it is clear it wasn't just a simple knot (which is why none of you can answer the question about that).
1. Yes total coincidence

2. its not a noose its a pull knot to make it easier to run the door up and down since an automatic would be a nightmare

your turn

You would have to be incredibly naive to think that the story that is being put forth is legitimate.  Especially given the timing of it all.  But you be you guy.  I suspect if I wanted to I could go to the jussie thread and see how you embarrassed yourself there as well
This isn’t excellent at all.

what questions? 
Bulleted my points in the one of the last few posts about garage selection and why they were tied like that.

In addition...the next question based on your explanation is...

If it was a simple knot, as you claim, why would the FBI need to be called?  Why would NASCAR and Talladega go through all of that rather than show it was just a simple pull knot and was in multiple garages.  It would have been over immediately.

So why?

Dude you are acting unhinged right now

List your questions and I will answer them.  quit flailing

but answer mine as well:      do you still think this is a racial incident that occurred?
Ive listed them multiple times over the past few pages...unhinged would be the continued getting personal crap you all keep pulling.

Users who are viewing this thread