What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

National/State Parks Worth Seeing (5 Viewers)

@beer 30 I hate to nitpick but can you change your avatar, or at least change the font. It is nearly identical to GMs and when scrolling on mobile a lot of times I get you two mixed up because the avatar is more prominent than the username.

Thanks!

@beer 30 I hate to nitpick but can you change your avatar, or at least change the font. It is nearly identical to GMs and when scrolling on mobile a lot of times I get you two mixed up because the avatar is more prominent than the username.

Thanks!
Absolutely not, it's purposeful. I don't get nearly the traction he does.

Ask Joe to make the avatars bigger :thumbup:

For anyone familiar with Yosemite....I'm wanting to make a trip there in May and I'm not sure if I should have begun planning this a year ago or start planning for next May instead of this May.
My primary interest is photography.

A few questions:
I would prefer to stay in the park, but my wife will only stay in a hotel, it looks like Ahwahnee is out of my price range and Yosemite Valley Lodge has no vacancy. The other options look too below market for the Mrs.
I've seen that the lines getting into the park can be long, but I'm wondering if I were to stay outside the park the first week of May, is that a timeline that I should still expect delays getting into and around the park?
Are there any recommendations for hotels close to the entrance of the park?
This hasn't even begun to address that I haven't made any park entry reservations as yet either and as I understand it, they are now required.

Sorry for the rambling. Just jotting down thoughts as I go.
TIA

Users who are viewing this thread