What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NBA BTTF IV - LEAGUE ID: 53356 (1 Viewer)

Ok, I'm in. Sorry for the delay, work/life have been crazy lately. 

Should have tried to make some trades, but I was able to scrap together enough minutes. My team is pretty weak. 

TRADE:

Scoobus sends: K. Walker, B. Griffin, O. Porter, K. Anderson

Sparty sends: K. Durant, M. Ginobili, J. Simmons

OK, because I am stupid and holding this up can someone please tell me how to use WIS?  I log into my account then build my team, buy it and then it prompts me to choose a league?  Or do I join the league first then build my team?

OK, because I am stupid and holding this up can someone please tell me how to use WIS?  I log into my account then build my team, buy it and then it prompts me to choose a league?  Or do I join the league first then build my team?
Put in the $10 for a single league. Then you should be able to enter the league ID and find it. After that, draft your team.

Go here. Then click start a new team near the bottom left.

Users who are viewing this thread