What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*NBA THREAD* Abe will be missed (3 Viewers)

Rondo gets slapped in the face, no call, what a surprise

Hard to believe a classy player like Wade would do that

Last edited by a moderator:
Rondo needs to understand the refs aren't going to give them obvious fouls sometimes when he's going against Wade or Bron. It's a well known fact. Get your ### up!

Lebron has 32-9-7 and has played incredible all game and that is all forgotten because of one missed shot? And his team will still likely win anyway? Craziness.

The Celtics won't play any better than this, they gave everything they had, and Miami won't miss this many freethrows again either.

Rondo gets slapped in the face, no call, what a surpriseHard to believe a classy player like Wade would do that
I can't hate on Bron and Wade for the fouls. They know they won't get called much, so they are taking what they refs are giving them. Critical non-call on the foul may very well end up determining game. Big ####### shock there. Geez why do I continue to watch this bull####.

Rondo gets slapped in the face, no call, what a surpriseHard to believe a classy player like Wade would do that
I can't hate on Bron and Wade for the fouls. They know they won't get called much, so they are taking what they refs are giving them. Critical non-call on the foul may very well end up determining game. Big ####### shock there. Geez why do I continue to watch this bull####.
Feel the same. Not a fan of either team, but sucks to watch NBA when you can't breath on Lebron but Rondo can get smacked in the face right in front of the ref and there's a no call.

44 points tonight for Rondo...just incredible, drained 2 more 3s at the end to make the game hinge in the balance...one of the greatest playoff performances I have ever seen by an NBA point guard. Rondo is always said to be behind the elite point guards in the NBA...he's making a strong case tonight to be in that club permanently.

Tremendous game by Rondo tonight....just awesome.

Heat missed 16 FT's........Rondo 44 points and they still won. Whew!

On to game three.

i just accidentally flipped over to the NHL finals and saw a 6 seed was playing an 8 seed.

WTF is wrong with that league?

that's disgusting.

The BEST part about the NBA is that the champion is almost always the best team, we don't see gross upsets very often.

I realize that an 8 seed beat a one seed this year, but that was obviously due to a big injury.

the 8 seed didn't continue to win

Lebron James has looked very shaky down the stretch of this game. Can everyone agree on that?
Seriously, he forced one bad shot. I guess it was shaky compared to the rest of his playoffs.
He missed 2 shots in the last 30 seconds and then 2 free throws into overtime, sure he does amazing things for much of the game but...closing seconds I just am nervous when he has the ball.

If we are going to spend time crying about calls ESPN, at least talk about the right one. Wade may have led with his leg, but it's the ECF and he plays for the home team. Thats understandable. How about showing Rondo geting hit in the head not only missing out on 2 FT, but leading to a 5 on 4 the other way? Crack coverage ESPN.

Way for Wilbon to diss the Heat in the 1st 10 seconds... :lmao:

"Not like the Heat with only a 20 year history" Mike, go bleep yourself buddy, Heat have a rich tradition and a title, way for Wilbon to show what a world class jackass he is on national TV. TNT rocks ESPN any day of the week.

i just accidentally flipped over to the NHL finals and saw a 6 seed was playing an 8 seed.WTF is wrong with that league?that's disgusting.The BEST part about the NBA is that the champion is almost always the best team, we don't see gross upsets very often.I realize that an 8 seed beat a one seed this year, but that was obviously due to a big injury.the 8 seed didn't continue to win
The 76ers (8) have some stuff going for them... but they had ZERO business being anywhere near the NBA finals. I don't think that's exactly true of the NHLs Kings and Devils.

If we are going to spend time crying about calls ESPN, at least talk about the right one. Wade may have led with his leg, but it's the ECF and he plays for the home team. Thats understandable. How about showing Rondo geting hit in the head not only missing out on 2 FT, but leading to a 5 on 4 the other way? Crack coverage ESPN.
They showed it multiple times?

Users who are viewing this thread