What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NCAA Basketball Thread - 2022-3 Season (3 Viewers)

Where Kenpom crapped the bed so far was Utah St./Missouri. Utah St. was ranked as a 5, Missouri a 13.
Kenpom is just an indicator of how teams have done this year, not a predictor of each matchup. Although I do think they have a pay service for that.

True, but picking brackets by the higher kenpom seed has been the best way to do a "Chalky" bracket, historically. There's really no better overall metric. I've pretty much cashed in every small bracket pool over the last decade just going with kenpom rankings. Larger pools you need to take risks, though.

This is why I never gamble on sports except for NCAA tourney. Going to lose every over under bet so far today, the latest in horrifying fashion with Iowa/Auburn scoring 100 points in the last 10 minutes. Unreal.
I bet 3 parleys winner and o/u and picked each winner and wrong in every o/u in each. Next day picked 2 winners parley, and each individually and hit all 3 haha in BTT. Today just cashed out a 4 out of 5 winner parley with one game to go ...PSU win...nervewracking decision but money in pocket lol....

This is why I never gamble on sports except for NCAA tourney. Going to lose every over under bet so far today, the latest in horrifying fashion with Iowa/Auburn scoring 100 points in the last 10 minutes. Unreal.
I bet 3 parleys winner and o/u and picked each winner and wrong in every o/u in each. Next day picked 2 winners parley, and each individually and hit all 3 haha in BTT. Today just cashed out a 4 out of 5 winner parley with one game to go ...PSU win...nervewracking decision but money in pocket lol....
Had a couple parlays today same thing where I picked the winning team but missed on over/under. Getting comical. Oh well.

****, made a drunk bet parlay bet of a&m -2.5, michigan state -2 and baylor -10.5, $40 to win $231.86. the first two were my favorite bets this round and the last one was drunkinly added in to say **** my kid who went there. recipe for disaster. brury mary brottled water

That back door SDSU cover was ****ing amazing. I'm hanging with 4 Aztecs on this trip so the both the win and the cover were welcome. Man the bar went nuts when that foul was called.

Thursday: Maryland won (y). Colgate lost (n). I was 11-5, meh. Some great games (y).

Friday: Took the day off. Smoking a pork shoulder. Got some hot sausage and wings in reserve. Got a whole bunch of craft beer. 2 TVs set up and a crew coming over this afternoon. Hoping for 16-0 today, but even if not, all the previous items should make it OK.

Thursday: Maryland won (y). Colgate lost (n). I was 11-5, meh. Some great games (y).

Friday: Took the day off. Smoking a pork shoulder. Got some hot sausage and wings in reserve. Got a whole bunch of craft beer. 2 TVs set up and a crew coming over this afternoon. Hoping for 16-0 today, but even if not, all the previous items should make it OK.
I would also like to subscribe to your newsletter.

That back door SDSU cover was ****ing amazing. I'm hanging with 4 Aztecs on this trip so the both the win and the cover were welcome. Man the bar went nuts when that foul was called.

Meanwhile, an albino wino at a bar in Beaverton let out an overly-served moan of agony that could be heard across the banks of the Willamette. That foul call changed the landscape of my whole day.....ugh.

I have seen more basketballs hit the side of the backboard this tournament than I ever have in my life. Yesterday, I saw a team attempt a pass on the baseline of their own hoop and hit the side of the backboard. Did the NCAA make these things bigger?

If you have YouTube tv they have a multi box view and it absolutely rules
I have YouTube TV..how and where are you seeing this?

I can't find it either

I don't see anything on my YouTube TV...
Just in case this is the issue with anyone - the multiview is only available on the TV version, not computers or phones.

I can't find it either

Just in case this is the issue with anyone - the multiview is only available on the TV version, not computers or phones.
Thanks. I was trying to access on my TV but couldn't find it yesterday.

I can't find it either

I started seeing it yesterday right after I made my post. Didn't do anything...it just started showing up.

I have seen more basketballs hit the side of the backboard this tournament than I ever have in my life. Yesterday, I saw a team attempt a pass on the baseline of their own hoop and hit the side of the backboard. Did the NCAA make these things bigger?
3 balls got stuck in rim at one of the sites yesterday...can't remember which one. I bet that has never happened before.

I think MSU can exploit USC with quick transition buckets because they are somewhat slow getting back. Akins and Walker need to keep the fast break rolling.

Kennesaw state players are gassed! They need a timeout to swap them instead of waiting for the media timeout or a foul.

Users who are viewing this thread