What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NCAA BRACKET POOL :: QUARTERS #1 (1 Viewer)

I'll help run one or two. We still have access to the Google Docs from last year and its not that hard to set up to verify it. What do we want to do? First 8 in the first one? Next handful in the 2nd one. Seems like we have others who want in anyways.

I'll help run one or two. We still have access to the Google Docs from last year and its not that hard to set up to verify it. What do we want to do? First 8 in the first one? Next handful in the 2nd one. Seems like we have others who want in anyways.
Sounds good to me, I'm running the 50 cent pool, and would be in for one of these.

Sounds good to me, I'm running the 50 cent pool, and would be in for one of these.
If a 25 cent one opens before 50 cent closes drop me from 50 and place me in 25, because i'm a p.

Last edited by a moderator:
If a 25 cent one opens before 50 cent closes drop me from 50 and place me in 25, because i'm a p.
I meant I'm joining the Quarter one not running one.

I talked with kingof299s and we will do all the tabulations for the pools this year. We are not going to participate in all of the pools but we will do the tabs. So if you guys start one just let us know and we will put together the pools on the google spreadsheet again like we did for all of the pools last year.

I'm going to start a thread, sending out invites to the first 8 people that responded in this thread. If those folks don't respond, then we'll go on down the list. Same rules as last year...

So 2014 quarters #1 invites will go to:

Prince Myshkin

Usual21

SteelerFan03

Detroit Fan 365

jag_player

Frostilicus

Jules Winnfield

Trey

Users who are viewing this thread