What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NCAA Week 10 (1 Viewer)

Doctson injury kills TCU, as you look at a lot of his touchdowns this season were poorly thrown passes by Boykin that Doctson just went up and made a play.

Have been playing for five years now, and this year more than ever it seems like the key theme of this year is that we are all playing minesweeper and trying to just avoid the landmines. This week's landmines were Garrett, Doctson who were the top plays on almost every site. Thankfully another site included Jakeem Grant and Prosise as their top plays which drove ownership percentage up on these landmines.

Drew Morgan is carrying my teams on DraftKings.

There are reports that Braxton Miller might be playing red zone quarterback, so that immediately puts him into almost must start category on DraftKings and a nice punt play on FanDuel

Last edited by a moderator:
Vegas knew something about the Michigan State Nebraska game. The line was -5 and 90% of the money was on Michigan State. Then Nebraska gets a great call that is one of the worst calls this season. Reminds me of a Ohio State vs Illinois back in 2007 where Rashard Mendenhall clearly fumbled out of the back of the end zone, but the refs called it a touchdown. Later found out the referee had a major gambling debt that he owed and was permanently banned from reffing at the D1 level.

There really needs to be a central operations to review calls on the field similar to what the NFL has, as these college refs can be bought based on how little they make in comparison to the amount bet per game.

Husker fan here. The win doesnt suprise me. Historically Riley pulls of an big win against a high ranking team one a year or so. That being said if I had to bet money, I would say the Husker finished 3-9 after that ridiculous Purdue effort. MSU did get robbed in epic fashion. Its a gut and fan reaction but I feel like Nebraska was gonna win that one even if the call got overturned. Luckily, will never have to know if that's the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a huge college football fan and a fan of DFS although much more so NFL DFS. But after the fairly absurd suggestion by the top CFB footballguy I am done with this thread and with FBG as a source for CFB. To suggest that the ref was a paid off because of a bad call against MSU is ridiculous. Not to say that could not happen but there are tons of bad calls every week and while this one was blatant it isn't even nearly as ugly as that joke of a call and review last week of the last play of the Miami/Duke game last. Not only was that a worse call IMO but it clearly changed the outcome of the game where this call did not, Nebraska could of still won the game as they still would of had the ball and were throwing on MSU at will. Heck there was a bad no call on pass interference earlier in MSU game what went their way was that ref paid to help the Spartans. Not a Huskers fan but to act as if the game was a set up is really unfair to them. I'm out of this thread but good luck to all the CFB fantasy players here many of whose posts have helped me with my very small foray into CFB DFS.

Users who are viewing this thread