What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NE Kick Returner for the playoffs (1 Viewer)

Grandville

Footballguy
I am currently drafting for our playoff draft and have waited to the end to fill my last wide receiver slot. We get points for KR yards and if I could determine the main KR for NE in the playoffs it would be a great pickup for the position I am taking him. When B. Johnson has been healthy he was the KR but last week A. Davis did most of them. I have also seen T. Dwight return a few. Any homers have and information?Thanks,

I am currently drafting for our playoff draft and have waited to the end to fill my last wide receiver slot. We get points for KR yards and if I could determine the main KR for NE in the playoffs it would be a great pickup for the position I am taking him. When B. Johnson has been healthy he was the KR but last week A. Davis did most of them. I have also seen T. Dwight return a few. Any homers have and information?

Thanks,
I would think with Davis's performance last week that he would keep the job. The extent of Bethels inj. has never been known so.. I ask an insider that question and will post his reponse when I get it. HTH

The ever-vague Belichick indicated the following regarding using Davis on kickoff returns this week:"If we think it could help us, we’ll do it. At this point, it’s a one-game football season, so if we think something can help us win, we’ll consider giving it a shot."

I am currently drafting for our playoff draft and have waited to the end to fill my last wide receiver slot. We get points for KR yards and if I could determine the main KR for NE in the playoffs it would be a great pickup for the position I am taking him. When B. Johnson has been healthy he was the KR but last week A. Davis did most of them. I have also seen T. Dwight return a few. Any homers have and information?

Thanks,
I'm pretty sure it'll be Vrabel.

The ever-vague Belichick indicated the following regarding using Davis on kickoff returns this week:

"If we think it could help us, we’ll do it. At this point, it’s a one-game football season, so if we think something can help us win, we’ll consider giving it a shot."
it's a gameday active/inactive type last mintue roster move. I think Dwight(not saying I agree with it) is assured of some spot duty at WR while the others are less likely so if I had to draft one it'd be him.As a patsfan, I'd rather it's Andre Davis but Dwight can catch a deep ball here and there and be effective I guess

Users who are viewing this thread