What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need 4 owners for a Startup 12 team .5ppr Dynasty, $75, Leaguesaf (1 Viewer)

eekthecat8

Footballguy
Hello, looking for 4 more owners to complete a startup 12 team dynasty league. We are utilizing LeagueSafe with a unanimous payout so everyone can feel confident that they aren't being scammed. The league makeup is essentially owners from other leagues scrapped together whom were looking for one more league before the season starts. Please e-mail me at JordanRJarvis@gmail.com for further information.

Some of the quick basics are:

$75 buy-in with another $75 deposit to ensure the 2nd year and that '16 picks are traded w/o worry.

Final rosters after cut downs (preseason week 4 will be the cut date) will be 25; 4 Taxi; 3 I.R.

Roster composition will be 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Flex, 1K, 1Def

.5 PPR with decimal scoring

Initial Draft is a slow-auction with a $400 salary cap. It will include both veterans and rookies. Each owner nominates 3 players for a minimum $1. Any bid raise minimum will be $1. Each nominated player has a 10 hour time limit and that time limit will be reset with each new high bid. Bidding will be suspended from 2AM-6AM EST. The entire auction takes less than 5 days.

Rookie draft will the following year before the season. It will be snake with the last place owner having the 1st pick in round 1 and the last pick in round 2.

Games will be head to head w/ no double headers, 1 division. Playoffs are TBD but looking at 6 teams making it. There will be a toilet bowl and incentives for said toilet bowl tournament.

Again just need 5 owners and we will begin drafting as soon as this league is filled. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at JordanRJarvis@gmail.com

Look forward to having you!!

Jordan

Users who are viewing this thread