What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need an unbiased ruling (1 Viewer)

AcerFC

Footballguy
Quick ruling here on a bonehead decision I madeWe are allowed to pick draft slots in my league. Guy who had Bautista emailed me to see if he had any years left as his keeper. I told him he had one year left and he chose the 6 slot While doing some commish stuff, I found out that Bautista has zero years left as a keeperDo Ia) allow him to keep Bautista and accept the responsibility that I made a mistakeb) re pick draft slots now that he is aware that Bautista is no longer keeper eligible The owner in question had first choice of slots

I just don't get how the Bautista thing affects which pick he chose, then. :shrug: Fairest thing is to tell him he can't keep Bautista and ask him if he then wants to choose a different draft slot. If he says yes, re-slot it.

Quick ruling here on a bonehead decision I madeWe are allowed to pick draft slots in my league. Guy who had Bautista emailed me to see if he had any years left as his keeper. I told him he had one year left and he chose the 6 slot While doing some commish stuff, I found out that Bautista has zero years left as a keeperDo Ia) allow him to keep Bautista and accept the responsibility that I made a mistakeb) re pick draft slots now that he is aware that Bautista is no longer keeper eligible The owner in question had first choice of slots
A - ABSSOLUTELY no question - can't have him suffer on your mistake

A - ABSSOLUTELY no question - can't have him suffer on your mistakeTotally disagree. Rest of the league suffers with A. That allows an owner to keep Bautista at a bargain price longer than he should be able to.

Thanks. He is a great guy and good owner who already has said he understands when I told him my thinking. I appreciate the input.Shady, ECB had it correct. if you know you have a batter, you can drop a bit, take one of the 6 guys you like which falls and allows him to pick higher in RD2.

FWIW, here was his response

I'm fine with that, whats fair is fair. Likely go with B and move to pick one but any way you can see what my keeper eligibilities are or let me know the guidelines again and I'll try to find last year on the site.Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread