What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need more Frank Gore hype: Who has Norv's RB success stats ready? (1 Viewer)

Emmitt Smith (OC)

Terry Allen (HC)

Stephen Davis (HC)

Ladanian Tomlinson (OC)

Ricky Williams (OC)

Lamont Jordan (HC)

Frank Gore (OC) 2006

Even last year in Oakland. Lamont Jordan. The raiders were absolutly horrible. Lamont Jordan averaged a MEASLY 3.8 YPC behind a really bad OLINE. But Turner believes in using the RB and Jordan ended the year with 342 touches and one HECK of a fantasy year.

Turner doesnt use RBBC. He never has. He doesnt use Goal Line RBs. He never has. He prefers one back to get all the touches - short yardage included unless they prove to NOT be able to handle it. If the line doesnt pull their weight he will get the ball to them through the air. Gore will get every opportunity to shine in this offense and I think he will be the 2006 Breakout player and I have excellent reason to think so.

a_rackowski said:
Emmitt Smith (OC) Terry Allen (HC)Stephen Davis (HC)Ladanian Tomlinson (OC)Ricky Williams (OC)Lamont Jordan (HC)Frank Gore (OC) 2006Even last year in Oakland. Lamont Jordan. The raiders were absolutly horrible. Lamont Jordan averaged a MEASLY 3.8 YPC behind a really bad OLINE. But Turner believes in using the RB and Jordan ended the year with 342 touches and one HECK of a fantasy year. Turner doesnt use RBBC. He never has. He doesnt use Goal Line RBs. He never has. He prefers one back to get all the touches - short yardage included unless they prove to NOT be able to handle it. If the line doesnt pull their weight he will get the ball to them through the air. Gore will get every opportunity to shine in this offense and I think he will be the 2006 Breakout player and I have excellent reason to think so.
Thanks for making my point much, much better than I could have.

Users who are viewing this thread