What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Cartoon (1 Viewer)

Bangahaha

Footballguy
Hey all

Fresh for Monday morning, here's a new cartoon. Thanks once again to Ricky Williams for providing me with material..

"Pee Funk"

And there's a new Bang Cartoon Radio Hour podcast

Kevin Poston and Bronco Billy talk about the draft, and Barry Switzer goes fishin'

Have some fun! (Careful,, not completely safe for kids.)

~Bang

So, you have to register now? Sorry, but it just isn't worth that much effort.
Watched it without any registration. Decent cartoon, the "puffing" was more disturbing than anything though. :P Perhaps learning how to use the internet properly should be worth your effort.

So, you have to register now? Sorry, but it just isn't worth that much effort.
You don't have to register. But, if you did i bet it would have taken the same effort it took to write that post. :rolleyes: Try to offer up a few laughs...

~Bang

Y'know,, i saw that myself and was laughing my head off.. Those ads rotate randomly, but it looks like Wal mart is heavy in the rotation.I also find it funny on our front page when we get one up top to tell you to talk to your kids about sex, and right beneath it is our big boobed "Adult Friend Finder" ad.

Ah, life's simple pleasures

~Bang

Users who are viewing this thread