What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Dynasty league 30 rounds (FULL) (1 Viewer)

Marty

Footballguy
Anyone interested in doing a 30 round dynasty league draft today? I've copied a league set up that I have been using.

If interested, post here. I will keep track here and on site. When we reach 10-12 teams, I will start collecting funds and set the draft order (order currently on MFL will be re-done via random draft order generator).

Here is the link to the MFL website check out scoring and bylaws for more info.

Thanks!

Changing this up some as I doubt I will fill this league today for a live draft in an hour. As such, I am switching this up. Once I get this filled and confirmation that payment is made for league fees, I will open the draft up with a 12 hour timer. On Saturday, we will switch to a 5 minute timer around 4/5 pm CST to knock out several rounds. As such, if you are interested in this league, you must be online next Saturday.

This is a 30 player roster, with 26 active and 4 taxi squad players. Taxi squad players are not available during the season. This is designed to put development players on your roster that you believe will have impact in future years.

There will be access to a separate message board that majority of communication will be made.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

ETA if interested, please PM your email address to me. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
9 spots remaining. If I can fill this tonight, we can knock out a few rounds and work on it during the week via slow draft with Saturday wrapping it up. Thanks!

1/2 way there. Still need 6 new owners. PM me if interested and if want to be in, please include your email address.

bump. Still looking for 5 new owners. As mentioned, this is not your normal dynasty league that has 19 to 22 roster spots. This league has 26 active roster spots plus 4 taxi/development spots and 3 IR spots. Thanks!

I would be interested, but college football starts on Saturday and I will most definitely be in a stadium. If this will stay as a slow draft, I would love to join. Let me know if there might be something that could be worked out....

Clay

ccorman68@yahoo.com

I would be interested, but college football starts on Saturday and I will most definitely be in a stadium. If this will stay as a slow draft, I would love to join. Let me know if there might be something that could be worked out....Clayccorman68@yahoo.com
Clay (and others that are similarly interested if slow draft),I appreciate the interest but with 30 rounds to draft, I have to keep the commitment of everyone being online on Saturday to knock out several rounds. With just over a week left before the season starts (or about 10 days if you play past Thursday's night), I do not see how 30 rounds could be completed without at least one day/evening of having everyone online. From an experience standpoint, I started a similar league's draft on August 24th and we are now just getting to round 20. I see no reason that that draft will not be completed, but as you can see, 30 rounds take a lot of time in a slow draft. So, thank you for the interest, but I believe it is best to stay committed to everyone being available on Saturday.Thanks,Marty4 spots still available. Thanks!

I would be interested, but college football starts on Saturday and I will most definitely be in a stadium. If this will stay as a slow draft, I would love to join. Let me know if there might be something that could be worked out....Clayccorman68@yahoo.com
Phone picks in?

Clay (and others that are similarly interested if slow draft),I appreciate the interest but with 30 rounds to draft, I have to keep the commitment of everyone being online on Saturday to knock out several rounds. With just over a week left before the season starts (or about 10 days if you play past Thursday's night), I do not see how 30 rounds could be completed without at least one day/evening of having everyone online. From an experience standpoint, I started a similar league's draft on August 24th and we are now just getting to round 20. I see no reason that that draft will not be completed, but as you can see, 30 rounds take a lot of time in a slow draft. So, thank you for the interest, but I believe it is best to stay committed to everyone being available on Saturday.Thanks,Marty4 spots still available. Thanks!
Would it be possible to have the speed draft day be on Sunday instead of Saturday? I don't mind pre-ranking guys so that we could still knock out a bunch of rounds on Saturday...or I could phone/text picks in while tailgating and in the stadium. Even earlier on Saturday would better....I will be leaving about 4pm central and getting back about 10pm central. Let me know if you guys still need another owner....Clayccorman68@yahoo.com

I'm interested in your Greatest Rockers dynasty league. Long time footballguys member, and long time fantasy footballer, with a lot of experience in dynasty leagues. Let me know if you still have room.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are full!!! Thanks to everyone that had interest. Sorry I could not adjust the Saturday draft time for those that did have interest but had a conflict for that time/date. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread