What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***New England vs The Los Angeles Rams -4.5(43.5)*** Yep there's a game tonight! (2 Viewers)

Tis the season once again for the GMC "one for you, one for me" red truck/black ad...

By Sunday after next, football fans will want to shut the couple and both trucks--engines running--in the garage

McVay taking the timeout doesn't bode well for this. Hope he has a change of heart.
I think Belichick took that timeout in question. So the clock wouldn't run off? Pretty sure that was Bill.

eta* Nope. McVay. I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cam is not exactly a play-from-behind qb. This could get ugly 
And yet he threw for 400+ yards in his first 2 games as a pro. His receiving group is bad. He came from behind vs the Jets a few weeks ago vs the Jets, but that almost doesn't count.

Well if you're going to get anything out of Harry, may as well throw him some jump balls.

He sure the hell isn't going to get open otherwise.

No, Joe, teams aren't going for it fourth down after fourth down after fourth down.

It's been a glacial pace in adopting expected win probability into football thinking. 

If they plan on attempting a FG, why take the time out? Five yards from that distance shouldn't matter.

Edit: Oof

Users who are viewing this thread