What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Holiday Film You Are Most Looking Forward To? (1 Viewer)

Holiday Film You Are Most Looking Forward To? (wonka/poorthings/Napoleon)

• Poor Things

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Napoleon

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Wonka

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Other

Votes: 14 28.6%

• Total voters
Saw Thanksgiving today. Enjoyed it for what it is. A cheesy horror b movie. Feels like an annual guilty pleasure. In the vain of Scream and I know what you did last summer.

Poor Things has serious acting talent but the trailer looks weird and not in a good way imo.

I liked Napoleon. If you like historical war films you'll probably like it too.

Screenplay/story could've used a little work but as I get older I try to appreciate the better films for what they are. This and Oppenheimer are my two favorites of the year.

Last edited:
I guess I’m the lone “Poor Things” so far. Loved “The Favourite,” and Yorgos Lanthimos and Emma Stone back together.
Ooo, didn’t realized he’s the director. I’ve liked pretty much everything he’s done so far, so I’ll definitely check it out. Rewatching Dogtooth seems lIke a festive thing to do, too.
Saw it tonight. Definitely odd and prurient, though I liked it.

I'm not well-read, but recognized some pretty clever philosophical references. including a tip of the cap to my favorite, Diogenes. I'm sure a lot of the wacky stuff would make sense to somebody more sophisticated.

Has anyone checked out ISS? It looks pretty good. From time to time I like taking myself to the movies on a Friday afternoon when hardly anyone is at the theatres. Grab a giant bin of popcorn, huge Cherry Coke and just enjoy the flick. That one's at the top of my list right now.

Edit - oops it's not out until 1/19. It has 92% on RT though....

Has anyone checked out ISS? It looks pretty good. From time to time I like taking myself to the movies on a Friday afternoon when hardly anyone is at the theatres. Grab a giant bin of popcorn, huge Cherry Coke and just enjoy the flick. That one's at the top of my list right now.

Edit - oops it's not out until 1/19. It has 92% on RT though....
What is ISS?

Users who are viewing this thread