What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New scandal rocks the White House. Signals end of Biden Presidency. (1 Viewer)

at least Trump can put on his jacket without having help
Ooooh burn. At least Biden doesn't throw temper tantrums and throw plates of food at the wall. Or try to strangle his protection. Or call vets suckers and losers. Or brag about just going up to women when he wants and grab em in the hooha. But yeah, Biden is old and may need a little help putting on a jacket. FDR was one of the greatest presidents and he managed in a wheelchair with polio. But her emails. I mean his ice cream cone.

Ooooh burn. At least Biden doesn't throw temper tantrums and throw plates of food at the wall. Or try to strangle his protection. Or call vets suckers and losers. Or brag about just going up to women when he wants and grab em in the hooha. But yeah, Biden is old and may need a little help putting on a jacket. FDR was one of the greatest presidents and he managed in a wheelchair with polio. But her emails. I mean his ice cream cone.

So is this what you're devolved too? Defending the worst president (Biden) with the 2nd worst (Trump)?

Oooh! Sick burn!!!

So is this what you're devolved too? Defending the worst president (Biden) with the 2nd worst (Trump)?

Oooh! Sick burn!!!
Yeah. As we keep seeing, calling Trump 2nd worst is such a bad take.

Oooh! Sick burn!!!

At least you’re acknowledging that Obama was a better president than Trump. Kudos to you.

Oooh! Sick burn!!!
Biden has had the lowest Presidential approval rating in history. Fact.

What's laughable is you denying, well, fact. :shrug:

Oooh! Sick burn!!!

Approval rating is now the measure?
Polls matter?
I will go with the guy who was impeached twice, tried to subvert and election and just had his hole raided and top secret documents seized by the FBI as being worse.

Oooh! Sick burn!!!

Of course he has. You have the Trump base that would never give him credit for a single thing. That's what 30 percent? Another 10 percent or so Republicans who also never approve of a thing a Democrat does. And then there's the far left at say 20 percent that don't think he's going far enough and has been too moderate. In this day and age a POTUS is going to have a hard time clearing 40 percent approval because of the polarized public.

Oooh! Sick burn!!!

Of course he has. You have the Trump base that would never give him credit for a single thing. That's what 30 percent? Another 10 percent or so Republicans who also never approve of a thing a Democrat does. And then there's the far left at say 20 percent that don't think he's going far enough and has been too moderate. In this day and age a POTUS is going to have a hard time clearing 40 percent approval because of the polarized public.
And the Trump base that would never disapprove of anything he did…even now.

Oooh! Sick burn!!!

Approval rating is now the measure?
Polls matter?
I will go with the guy who was impeached twice, tried to subvert and election and just had his hole raided and top secret documents seized by the FBI as being worse.
His hole was raided? He in jail already?

Oooh! Sick burn!!!

or biden boys.....even now

Oooh! Sick burn!!!

Except no…thats the point. People disapprove of him. Overall I have. Past week or so has been a little better. But overall still disappointing.

Oooh! Sick burn!!!

Except no…thats the point. People disapprove of him. Overall I have. Past week or so has been a little better. But overall still disappointing.
you are a biden bro. you play that " no I'm not." you carry his water. you are pro biden as much as I am pro trump.

Oooh! Sick burn!!!

you are a biden bro. you play that " no I'm not." you carry his water. you are pro biden as much as I am pro trump.
You seem to just be here to throw stuff out hoping for a reaction.

Oooh! Sick burn!!!

You seem to just be here to throw stuff out hoping for a reaction.
that you jack

Users who are viewing this thread