What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*New Survivor Leagues 2003* (1 Viewer)

Nah.... I practically drafted the whole team. :(
If you are trying to say that I'm not a championship team type owner, take a stroll down memory and look up the champion of the FanEX/FBG Kontest. :(

I would make the threads but I don't know the draft orders so I'm going to wait for twilight.
I've been gone the last day or two...so after re-reading this I was also going a little loopy. Should be interesting...never done a 16 team draft before.

i cant wait till we start drafting.  :lol:   :wall:   :wall:   :wall: can't wait!!!!!!!!!!11
Your not the only one ;) .
Let's get the show on the road ... Anyone else ready to start NOW ?? What r we waiting for?
We have to wait for twilight to make the posts in the mock drafts are us forum. I would do it but I don't know the draft order for each league. I am ready to start now!!!I'm pumped!!! :lol: Where are ya Twilight?... Well hopefully he will see this sometime tonight and start the threads so we can begin the draft tomorrow morning.

Waiting for 1 more, then I'll post official drafting order and leagues. Let's officially wait until Tuesday to start, to give a little time to organize draft lists according to draft position. I will get threads started in the Mock Draft Forum later today.But it shouldn't change that much from what it is now, however. The leagues will be split down the middle draft roll wise, so Motown will definitely have one #1, and either BlueDredso or Prince Myshken will have the other. Check page 1's opening post for all the rolls, with it just missing Golfing's 874.Not much opposition to trading, so Trading is on, Fan-Ex style. DRAFT PICKS ONLY, with the same number of picks going as coming. Once you have drafted a player, he is yours. End of story. All trades must be justifyable, but I sincerely doubt there will be any problems with it.
FYI.

Sorry Everybody. Major computer crash when I got home, and I had to spend 3 stinkin' hours reinstalling Xp ;) ;) ;) ;) :hot: :hot: :hot: (Geez, I feel like Chem X)

Sorry Everybody. Major computer crash when I got home, and I had to spend 3 stinkin' hours reinstalling Xp ;) ;) ;) :hot: :hot: :hot: ;) (Geez, I feel like Chem X)
OOooooooooh that smarts! Sorry to hear that--No prob from here--at #2 I'm ready to start any time and at <insert age here> I'm patient enough to wait!! ;) ;) 'Preciate the work you do on these Twilight! ;)

Threads are up in the Mock Draft. Motown and Prince Myshken are on the clock, which officially starts ticking at 9am PDT Tuesday. Good Luck AllAs for you lurkers, keep an eye on the draft. If somebody drops, we will be looking for a replacement. Thanx

Hey I was wondering if I could trade to get into the other league (w'Brother-in-law) can I post in the discussion thread to ask since we still have a day?

Hey I was wondering if I could trade to get into the other league (w'Brother-in-law) can I post in the discussion thread to ask since we still have a day?
I am in the same draft as you but I would be interested in trading with your br/in law to get to the other league, then you 2 would B in the same league......let me know

Users who are viewing this thread