What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nexus 5 - Anyone? (3 Viewers)

Should be able to get it fixed for much less than 200 bucks though. Here in Mpls there are dudes that fix most smartphone screens for around 75 bucks.

android 4.4.3 is being pushed LIVE now...

may take hours to a couple days to show up on your phone (gets rolled out in increments)

Enjoy!

android 4.4.3 is being pushed LIVE now...

may take hours to a couple days to show up on your phone (gets rolled out in increments)

Enjoy!
Any noticable changes? Most of the recent ones have been pretty lowkey.

Wonder if we're going to see 5.0 this summer, and if so, will it matter?

Ya, this phone is a piece of crap. I have had nothing but problems with it since purchase. From system updates wiping out my settings to the phone not charging until i completely wiped it again. I now just found out that something is wrong with the sim card holder (I have never touched the sim card) and/or the mother board. Of course i am all of 3 months out of warranty. For $400+ i would hope the phone lasts longer than 15 months. I am getting this POS fixed for who know how much, and getting rid of it. Back to HTC for me.

sbonomo said:
Ya, this phone is a piece of crap. I have had nothing but problems with it since purchase. From system updates wiping out my settings to the phone not charging until i completely wiped it again. I now just found out that something is wrong with the sim card holder (I have never touched the sim card) and/or the mother board. Of course i am all of 3 months out of warranty. For $400+ i would hope the phone lasts longer than 15 months. I am getting this POS fixed for who know how much, and getting rid of it. Back to HTC for me.
slow down, bro

a) dont get it fixed, just send it over to me

or

b) lemme walk you through this.

Mine is red. The first week I had it I got pulled over for talking on it while driving. It's been in a black case ever since

Had mine for 18 months or so and it's still going strong. Looking forward to the (rumoured) 2015 version. Nexus 6 was/is just too big for me.

Users who are viewing this thread