What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***NFC Championship Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

I love how nice some of the Pack/Bears fans are being to each other. C'mon guys, you don't really mean it.

Bears D keeping the Bears in it. Pack could easely be up 10 or 14. Cutler has to start moving the ball though. Eventually the Bears D will get tired if the O doesnt at least start moving the ball

Man what a bone head play by special team of GB. The guy had it at the 35 and ended up closer to the 50.

That's a good start
Really? Did you not see that 2 yard divot on the kickoff? my bad quoted the wrong statement
:hifive: Not to belabor it, but Chicago (for good or bad) has a natural grass field. Grass does not grow in the Northeast in January. Given those constraints, the field is in as good a shape as could be expected. :lmao:
That is a good natural grass field in Jan. Players keeping their feet, It isn't getting torn up. Last week the field sucked. They must of done some good groundskeeping

That's a good start
Really? Did you not see that 2 yard divot on the kickoff? my bad quoted the wrong statement
:hifive: Not to belabor it, but Chicago (for good or bad) has a natural grass field. Grass does not grow in the Northeast in January. Given those constraints, the field is in as good a shape as could be expected. :lmao:
Jay Glazer, reporting from Soldier Field while trying not to get, you know, stepped on, says that the playing surface “is a mess.”Glazer said the worst areas are outside the numbers and in the south end zone, where the field converts from grass to “painted mud.”

Receiver Greg Jennings. who’ll wear 5/8″ cleats, told Glazer that “this is terrible out here.”

Saw this earlier...

The Bears reportedly informed James Starks they would draft him last April only to switch gears at the last minute and select Central Michigan QB Dan LeFevour instead.

Greg Gabriel, who was the Bears' director of college scouting at the time, now writes a column on rookies for the National Football Post. He called GM Jerry Angelo's decision to go with LeFevour "the most embarrassing moment I had experienced while scouting." The Bears lost LeFevour on waivers last September, and they may end up squaring off against Starks next week.

This is the Bears I thought we would see all year long. Can't stop the other team, can't produce on offense.

Saw this earlier...The Bears reportedly informed James Starks they would draft him last April only to switch gears at the last minute and select Central Michigan QB Dan LeFevour instead.Greg Gabriel, who was the Bears' director of college scouting at the time, now writes a column on rookies for the National Football Post. He called GM Jerry Angelo's decision to go with LeFevour "the most embarrassing moment I had experienced while scouting." The Bears lost LeFevour on waivers last September, and they may end up squaring off against Starks next week.
LOL

how many times have the Bears started their drive not inside the 10? is this going to be the 2nd?

hell i forget already

Hopefully Cutler knows there are no 14 point plays in football and plays within his limits or it could be trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread