What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFCCG: Packers at Falcons Discussion (1 Viewer)

I get to yell at my boss? It's either one or the other.

All receivers want the ball. I remember this board talking about Andre Johnson was a team guy. End of his career and not getting the ball he was a whiner.

I'm sure this is not the first time with Julio but because it doesn't fit the narrative this is the first time we see it. ALL RECEIVERS WANT THE BALL.
:shrug: Not sure what to tell you man...no one cares for a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's be honest, Packers fans. They had no reason being in this game. Somehow they got lucky, real lucky. If I had the bankroll, the smart bet was to take Atlanta. I wasn't sure about the over/under but Atlanta seemed like a easy play today, no?
Disagree 100%.

They won when they had to and played great ball. Got rolling at the right time. No one can take that away from them, and to say it was just luck that they ripped off 8 straight wins is ridiculous.

Disagree 100%.

They won when they had to and played great ball. Got rolling at the right time. No one can take that away from them, and to say it was just luck that they ripped off 8 straight wins is ridiculous.
Just congratulate Falcons fans and move on.

Hate to see the Packers lose today but congrats Falcons and their fans. Good luck in the Super Bowl. You have an exciting and fun team to watch. Defense is so under-rated. I'll be pulling for you.

LETS GO FALCONS!!!!

Awesome game.  Ryan played awesome, Julio was Julio, we ran when we needed to, and the defense continues to get better every week.  The rookies aren't playing like rookies anymore!

Falcons look like they're going to win it all. That's a good football team.

Green Bay had to play perfect to have a chance, and made way too many mistakes early on. That's all Atlanta needed to put them away. Game was never really in doubt.

Ryan looked great. So did Rodgers. Matt Ryan's team is clearly better than Rodgers. If it wasn't for Julio housing a 10 yard pass 70 yards their stats would have been similar Meh. Good luck to Atlanta they seem to be peaking at the right time. 
:rolleyes:

Rodgers didn't do **** until garbage time.  It's okay to admit Rodgers isn't the best all the time.

I can agree with your statement.
I was just responding to the guy that said they played similar games except for Julio's one long catch.  It wasn't even close today.  He's still an all-timer and I enjoy watching him and the Packers, but a subset of their fans have kind of left a bad taste in my mouth this past week.  

I was just responding to the guy that said they played similar games except for Julio's one long catch.  It wasn't even close today.  He's still an all-timer and I enjoy watching him and the Packers, but a subset of their fans have kind of left a bad taste in my mouth this past week.  
Unfortunately on this board and really anywhere random people post, that is going to be the case. Atlanta and Ryan were the better team today, no doubt. Our defense is atrocious and has been, Rodgers has just covered it up by putting up points and playing lights out, but we got exposed Sunday by a dominant offense. 

Uh Milkman said that.  I don't think he's a Packers fan. He never posts in the Packers thread at least.

Congrats on the victory and this Packer fan will definitely being cheering for the Falcons.

Users who are viewing this thread