What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL 2011 Kickoff - Green Bay v. New Orleans Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Anyone else watching this game online? I'm about to jump out the window if I hear this "I'm Comin' Down, I'm Comin' Down" song for NFL Mobile. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
If GB lost Jordy and Driver, they would still have Jennings, Cobb, and Finley. That is still better than 2/3 of the rest of the teams in the league.

I don't think Pierre is ready to abdicate to the rookie just yet.
:goodposting:
I personally never got the love for Ingram going into this year. I'm not saying the kid isn't good or isn't going to be a very good player some day. However, nearly all experts had him unanimously taking over the RB job and producing RB1 numbers. First off, Pierre is only a year or two removed from being considered the clear cut RB1 forthe Saints. Secondly, the RB1 for e Saints has really never been a great fantasy producer, because of their offensive scheme. With that saidm again, i just didn't get all the Love for Ingram right off the bat.

Geez...only 19 minutes into the game and people are already pulling the plug on Ingram. I'm sure we'll see a little more of him in the second half.

Geez...only 19 minutes into the game and people are already pulling the plug on Ingram. I'm sure we'll see a little more of him in the second half.
Trust me, it's not Ingram owners pulling the plug. It's people who don't own him who are eager to declare him a bust.

lol collingsworthless. breaks down a slow mo replay and talks about the wonderful rapport between ingram and Brees. Two plays after talking about how ingram is the big body they have needed. Only problem is it was sproles not ingram. He can't even tell sproles and ingram apart on slow mo replay! :lmao:

Anyone else notice the packers had their nickel d introduced as the starting lineup? It's official, this is not a 3-4, it's a 2-4-5.

i bit on the ingram, and it definately doesn't feel good right now. But lets not panick...and the over optimistic saying things will be cool by midseason...youll be pulling yuor hair out in 4 wks if we see this 3 man rotation. Anyhow...at least he converted on the 3rd and 1! Hahaha lemonade!

Forget Pierre vs Ingram, if there is anything to take away from the Saints RB situation in the first couple of quarters, it's that Sproles is gonna see a lot of passes coming his way.

This Saints D is a joke. I cannot believe Vilma is actually in that top 100 player list ahead of much better LBs like Urlacher and Briggs.

Forget Pierre vs Ingram, if there is anything to take away from the Saints RB situation in the first couple of quarters, it's that Sproles is gonna see a lot of passes coming his way.
LOL, and he runs a punt back as I post this. Reggie who?

Users who are viewing this thread