What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL international schedule 2023 (1 Viewer)

Ben Fischer
@BenFischerSBJ
A few notes here: *No Mexico game due to renovations at Estadio Azteca for World Cup.
*Adding second Germany game.
*Jags play two England games, a first for NFL to have multiples abroad for one team.

Back to back games for the Jags. I'd have to imagine they will stay in London that week. That seems like a little test for when the NFL adds a couple European teams.

Formatting confused me a bunch with the venue aligning with the next game, was going to say the Jags/Bills is at Spurs

Frankfurt's an interesting choice of venue

Seems like a huge missed opportunity, though Arrowhead usually sells out regardless and the international fans will do the same, especially for a game with the defending champion

Logged on to try to get tickets for the Ravens game, just the casual 120k people ahead of me in the queue when the sale started and still 90k now, so I don't think I'll be getting a ticket (and I was lucky, have seen screenshots of people 400,000 or higher in the queue). Naturally there's already scumbags touting

Just move the Jags to London and be done with it.

They're trying

Ben Fischer
@BenFischerSBJ
A few notes here: *No Mexico game due to renovations at Estadio Azteca for World Cup.
*Adding second Germany game.
*Jags play two England games, a first for NFL to have multiples abroad for one team.
I went to the Cardinals game in Mexico City last year. Worst. Stadium. Ever
Have you ever been to Mile High?
No. But we were so squished into that stadium. It was ridiculous. There was literally no room to walk down a row even if everyone stood up. Just nuts.

Tickets for Germany’s second-ever NFL game, Chiefs-Dolphins, went on sale at 12 PM local time today. (note - yesterday)

Within two minutes, the queue had 1.4 million people in it.

By 12:15, tickets were sold out.

Secondary market on Ticketmaster opens mid-July, and prices will be astronomical. Again.

Users who are viewing this thread