What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL (not fantasy) player ratings/rankings (1 Viewer)

Lord Lucan

Footballguy
Can anyone help me out here? I'm looking for a link or links to scouting-type player rankings or ratings for current NFL players - I'm especially interested in the (so-called) non-skill positions, if that phrase makes sense. Search engines seem to just direct me to either fantasy rankings or draft rankings/ratings, but I want something that tries to rank or rate the top CBs, LBs, linemen on both sides of the ball etc. A few years ago I used to be able to order books with these sort of rankings in (I live in England and used to get them mailed over here) but can't seem to find them any more. Sorry this is not fantasy-related but I thought I was more likely to get help on this forum than anyweher else. TIA.

Can anyone help me out here? I'm looking for a link or links to scouting-type player rankings or ratings for current NFL players - I'm especially interested in the (so-called) non-skill positions, if that phrase makes sense. Search engines seem to just direct me to either fantasy rankings or draft rankings/ratings, but I want something that tries to rank or rate the top CBs, LBs, linemen on both sides of the ball etc. A few years ago I used to be able to order books with these sort of rankings in (I live in England and used to get them mailed over here) but can't seem to find them any more. Sorry this is not fantasy-related but I thought I was more likely to get help on this forum than anyweher else. TIA.
I think scout.com has something like you are looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread