What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Players Contract Years Remaining (1 Viewer)

Sol D

Footballguy
I tried using the seach function but could only find links to sites showing players past and current salaries.

Could someone please provide me a site that tells how many more years a player has remaining on his current contract. Even defense and offensive line guys.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
try using a + in search when using two words like offensive+line

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index...howtopic=225254

and right on the front page is a free agent thread
Thanks.... I appreciate your response. I did use + in my search... "players+contract+years+remaining" And I did see the thread you are talking about. But the nflpa.org and the other site with an ip address/salaries mentioned in that thread both only show what a guy has made up through 2005. I want to know how much longer into the future a guy is under contract.

I am looking to sign some offensive linemen that are RFA in my league... but want to know how much longer they will be with their team without trade or cut. Having a Chiefs OL is great but if his contract is up in 2006 and gets signed by the Texans... that might not be so good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks.... I appreciate your response. I did use + in my search... "players+contract+years+remaining" And I did see the thread you are talking about. But the nflpa.org and the other site with an ip address/salaries mentioned in that thread both only show what a guy has made up through 2005. I want to know how much longer into the future a guy is under contract.

I am looking to sign some offensive linemen that are RFA in my league... but want to know how much longer they will be with their team without trade or cut. Having a Chiefs OL is great but if his contract is up in 2006 and gets signed by the Texans... that might not be so good.
I will add the functionality shortly

I will add the functionality shortly
Awesome! Much appreciated.

But the nflpa.org and the other site with an ip address/salaries mentioned in that thread both only show what a guy has made up through 2005.
Last time I did an "Active Player Search" on nflpa, it showed the years remaining on the contract.... :confused:

But the nflpa.org and the other site with an ip address/salaries mentioned in that thread both only show what a guy has made up through 2005. 
Last time I did an "Active Player Search" on nflpa, it showed the years remaining on the contract.... :confused:
My bad. You are correct. I guess the 3 or 4 players I looked at i.e. Jeff Backus had contracts expiring after the 2005 season. So that was the last year displayed. I just looked at Randy Thomas and his salary is listed through 2009.Thanks abrecher.

Users who are viewing this thread