What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Props & Over/Under Pick Em's: Week Four Questions (1 Viewer)

Would you rather each weeks contest questions and standings be in separate threads or all-in-one-eas

• Separate weekly threads.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All-in-one-party thread, WOOO!

• Honestly, I don't really care!

• Total voters

JGalligan

Footballguy
First off, my most sincere apologies for last week. As a quick explanation/alibi, this past week was an incredibly busy one for me. In addition to it being Thanksgiving week I was juggling two different jobs (three if you count my weekly game recap gig here at FBG) along with taking care of my two year-old daughter who (besides being the light of my life and the sole purpose I finally matured into something somewhat resembling a responsible adult) is fully entrenched in what are formally known as the "Terrible Two's". Of which, I can confirm to you (most unfortunately for those of you with children under 24 months) are absolutely legit.

Now normally I'm perfectly fine juggling everything and have actually been getting along just fine, as of late. But the whole Thanksgiving holiday combined with the fact that my whole damn family apparently decided (most without first confirming with me beforehand -- go figure) to converge on my house for dinner and drinks, well, I'm sure you can piece together where I'm going with this. Since I take my Thanksgiving stuffing, cranberry sauce and pie baking quite seriously (see: I just need to be drinking and watching football in some capacity while I'm cooking), everything more or less combined into a good old-fashioned hodgepodge of real life business which, most unfortunately (for all of us), kept me from updating everything in this contest last week. :sadbanana:

Once again, I apologize -- and while, yes (as some have proclaimed to the masses), this has happened -- albeit for an entirely different reason near the end of the last contest (two years ago) -- we still ended up finishing, just not officially. And you can rest assured that we'll be finishing this one completely and as planned as well. I'm sorry, but my real life takes precedence over this contest, especially since the only thing I'm getting out of the whole thing is the fun, drama and good cheer of doing this for everyone. Essentially, I'm giving you all gifts on Christmas as the Santa figure, receiving only the joy and exhilaration of watching all of you participate. If you have a problem with participating in this contest since there's a small chance that there'll be the occasional bye-week because I can't check in for various, legit, real-life reasons, then by all means, just let me know you'll no longer be forced to participate. It'll be no strain off my back, that's for sure.

Should it happen again though, I promise I'll do my best to make a quickly updated post detailing what's going on. And for neglecting to do that, I do sincerely apologize. Anyway -- enough with the bull-ish, yes? Let's get to the answers and updating standings!

Week three scores are in parentheses next to overall scores and entry names (high scores are denoted with a star). Some entry names had to abbreviated for formatting purposes. Also, I know I said I wouldn't be doing a points cut-off this week because of the unexpected "bye week", but I did exclude every entry who missed both Week Two and Week Three completely. Mind you, they're still in it and if you don't see your name here and you missed both weeks but will still like to play, simply continue answering the questions and I'll add you back in. I've got everything on record in a nice, tidy Excel file. (Speaking of which -- calling any of you participating who know about this stuff, is there a way I can post an Excel spreadsheet in here complete with all of the formatting? That would be utterly fantastic although I'm fairly certain it can't be done... regardless, if you know if it can or can't be done, please share the knowledge and lemme know!)

Cue the answers!

Week Three Answers:

Props & Over/Under's

1. Carson Palmer (with TWO interceptions)

2. Jerod Mayo (with 15 solo/assisted tackles)

3. Dallas Cowboys (let up "just" 19 points)

4. UNDER (Orton threw for just 217 yards)

5. OVER (49 total points in the Chargers/Broncos MNF clash)

6. OVER (11 teams scores 31 points or more)

Spread Pick Em's

7. DAL (-5)

8. GB (-4.5)

9. JAX (PK)

10. PHI (-3.5)

Aaaand the updated standings:

NFL Props & Over/Under Pick Em Standings (Through Week Three)

Entry Name Total Wk 3

1. Facook 21 (7*)

2. Reprisal 19 (7*)

Turf Man 19 (7*)

3. Two Dollars 17 (4)

Bush Docda 17 (5)

Beer Goggles 17 (7*)

4. Mass Raider 16 (4)

Kegs on Legs 16 (4)

Rich N 16 (5)

Husker Power 16 (5)

Cookie Monster 16 (6)

5. IElenchi 15 (3)

Penguin 15 (4)

Gorf 15 (4)

Steel Dillo 15 (5)

Bonka 15 (5)

Jgalligan 15 (6)

Blackjacks 15 (6)

Cap'n Amazing 15 (6)

6. Cowboy 14 (2)

Army Eric 14 (3)

FUBAR 14 (4)

7. Getzlaf 13 (3)

The Wick 13 (4)

NY Sports Fan 13 (5)

Yellow Dog 13 (6)

The Jacket 13 (7)

8. Polish Norbi 12 (3)

Renesauz 12 (5)

Bro1ncos 12 (5)

Fullneider 12 (5)

Quiz Guy 66 12 (6)

Hadji 12 (6)

Fireballer 12 (6)

9. Vision 11 (4)

El Cohiba 11 (5)

10. Rzback 10 (0)

Norseman 10 (0)

Strifetoe 10 (0)

Bermuda Chub 10 (5)

Scancellare 10 (6)

11. NickyHatton 8 (0)

12. Swamp Dg 7 (0)

The Chairman 7 (0)

Emge 7 (2)

Southeast J 7 (2)

13. JHasseley 6 (0)

Hipple, LW&P 6 (0)

RJS113 6 (2)

Mizat000 6 (0)

Well, well! Not only is Facook still in first place but he's also tied for having the high score this week YET AGAIN! Dude's fast making a case for the first (or second, considering Wick gets in for winning the previous contest) Hall of Fame spot for the Props & Over/Under Pick Em Contest Hall of Fame! I'm sure he's very excited about this...

Speaking of the high-scores, this week's winners (four tied for 7 points) are: Facook (again), Reprisal. Turf Man and Beer Goggles! Congratulations everyone -- overly-excited smiley face and dancing pickle/cucumber with white hands, give them a hand, will ya!?

:clap: :pickle: :clap: :pickle: :clap:

You guys know the drill (at least, Facook most certainly does :P ): Just sign up for a free account over at FantasyFactor.com, PM Getzlaf15 and say you had this weeks high score in the contest and he'll hook you up with a 100% free play for whatever sport/game you want to participate in. Technology these days, huh!?

And just so we don't discriminate and call-out the high score winners, let's give a "Nice try, better luck next time" to the low-scorers (of those who participated, with a paltry 2 points) this week: I Wanna Be a Cowboy, Emge, Southeast Jerome and RJS113! Sorry fellas, keep on keeping on and better luck next time. Sad banana and bummed out smiley face kicking a can? It's go time!

:sadbanana: :) :sadbanana: ;) :sadbanana:

Near the bottom of the standings front, El Cohiba certainly hasn't been lighting it up week-in and week-out with high scores, but he is progressively getting better AND he was the only person last week to get the first question correct (Carson Palmer). As such, I'm going to start instituting this as a bonus (in addition to the brand-new bonus question which debuts this week) -- if you're the only entry to get an answer correct then you'll be awarded one extra point for that week. And don't worry, I checked all the previous weeks to make sure no one else needed an extra point -- no dice!

It's still anyone's game with at least five weeks to go. We're going to start the trim down score-wise at the conclusion of this coming week, so bring your A game with this set of questions. I was thinking of eliminating people near the bottom of the standings each week to eventually be left with a handful (top three spots point-wise or so) of entries at the conclusion of Week 17. I need some feedback in regards to whether or not you guys want this contest to finish up completely at the end of Week 17 or (and I think this is one of my better ideas I've ever come up with) we can have a one or two-week playoff consisting of the last entries standing. Same format -- 10 questions with the bonus -- but there'll just be a few entries and they'll be about the playoff games. Should make for some exhilarating drama, no? Lemme know -- just to be safe since probably 4% of you will even read through all of this jibber-jabber, I'll add it as a question for this week for you to answer.

Anyway, that's enough talk (and typing for me!). Let's get to this week's questions. And no, I didn't forget to include the bonus this week! :P

In order to make it easier for you to A) View the standings and (optionally) read all of the random contest info I have to say and, B) Copy/paste and view/read the questions, I've decided to split the contest info w/ standings and weekly questions to two separate posts. It won't be that hard of a transition, I promise. For the questions, simply see my post below. See? (Note: There might be a 10-15 minute delay if you're reading this original post the moment after I posted it)

Important: In order to make it easier on me tallying up and keeping track of the standings AND make the whole process of me posting the updated standings and questions as soon as possible (which is better for you, obviously), I've decided to implement the following.

You will have two duties each week.

1. ONE, you will post the answers to the weeks questions as we've done every week thus far. Once the week is over and there are answers to all of the questions, I will post the correct answers immediately upon completion of the game's on Sunday night (I'm not going to be posing questions for Monday night anymore, similar to Thursday night games).

2. TWO, you will check your answers to my list of answers and reply with your score. To make it easier for me to check (I'm still going to go through every entry regardless, but this will make it infinitely faster as well as easier and less-stressful for me), you can include a copy/paste/quote of your original answer entry.

If you're having trouble grasping this, just see what Cookie Monster has been kindly doing the last few weeks at the end of the threads. Basically, he's been coloring his correct answers in green and his incorrect ones in red. You don't have to green/red out your answers, mind you, that's completely optional. But you do need to post your results.

And that's it -- that's all you have to do. Is it a bit extra? Yes. But will it make it not-only easier for me, but more entertaining since we can comment (see: make fun of) and/or praise one another's (or our own) scores? You betcha. The whole thing should take you about 2-3 minutes MAX -- and that's even if you've got a major buzz on post-bartime. If you have any questions, just let me know, per the usual.

Edit to add: Just added a poll as it has come to my attention we're all divided as to have these threads split up in weekly fashion or to have everything all in one thread in order to keep track of it easier. Please vote. Muchos gracioso, es muy bien mariposa!

Good luck and enjoy the games!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here we are:

Week Four NFL Props & Over/Under Pick Em Contest Questions

Props & Over/Under's

1. Of the following with the surname 'Johnson', who will have the most receiving touchdowns PLUS receptions this week (non-fantasy point based -- just # of TD's and # of receptions): Steve Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson or Chad Johnson Ochocinco?

2. Who will have the most interceptions this week, of the following very promising, young, defensive backs: Aquib Talib, Devin McCourty, Alphonso Smith or Earl Thomas?

3. Who will have the most sacks this week, of the following defensive lineman: Ndamukong Suh, Mario Williams, James Hall or Israel Idonije?

4. Total number of rushing yards (for BOTH teams) in the Dolphins/Browns match-up this week? 169.5 (OVER/UNDER)

5. Total number of teams to score 10 points or under this week? 2.5 (OVER/UNDER)

6. Total number of points in the Cowboys/Colts match-up this week? 49.5 (OVER/UNDER)

Pick Em's

7. WAS @ NYG (-2.5)

8. CHI @ DET (+4)

9. NO @ CIN (+4.5)

10. ATL @ TB (+2.5)

BONUS: Which team will score the most points this week?

Aaaand last but NOT least:

Contest playoffs question: When do you want the contest to end -- at the conclusion of which: Week 17, 1-week playoff or 2-week playoff?

1. Of the following with the surname 'Johnson', who will have the most receiving touchdowns PLUS receptions this week (non-fantasy point based -- just # of TD's and # of receptions): Steve Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson or Chad Johnson Ochocinco?

2. Who will have the most interceptions this week, of the following very promising, young, defensive backs: Aquib Talib, Devin McCourty, Alphonso Smith or Earl Thomas?

3. Who will have the most sacks this week, of the following defensive lineman: Ndamukong Suh, Mario Williams, James Hall or Israel Idonije?

4. Total number of rushing yards (for BOTH teams) in the Dolphins/Browns match-up this week? 169.5 (OVER/UNDER)

5. Total number of teams to score 10 points or under this week? 2.5 (OVER/UNDER)

6. Total number of points in the Cowboys/Colts match-up this week? 49.5 (OVER/UNDER)

Pick Em's

7. WAS @ NYG (-2.5)

8. CHI @ DET (+4)

9. NO @ CIN (+4.5)

10. ATL @ TB (+2.5)

BONUS: Which team will score the most points this week? Eagles

Contest playoffs question: When do you want the contest to end -- at the conclusion of which: Week 17, 1-week playoff or 2-week playoff?

I'm glad this is still on!!!! :thumbup:

Props & Over/Under's

1. Steve Johnson

2. Aquib Talib

3. Ndamukong Suh

4. UNDER

5. UNDER

6. OVER

Pick Em's

7. ]NYG

8. DET

9. NO

10. TB

Green Bay

Week 17

My entry:

Props & Over/Under's

2. Who will have the most interceptions this week, out of the following very promising, young, defensive backs: Aquib Talib, Devin McCourty, Alphonso Smith or Earl Thomas?

Pick Em's

7. WAS @ NYG (-2.5)

8. CHI (-4) @ DET

9. NO (-4.5) @ CIN

10. ATL (-2.5) @ TB

BONUS: Which team will score the most points this week? Dallas Cowboys (With Barber out it'll be the Felix Jones 2010 Coming Out Party, baby -- woop, woop! Write it down in crayon!)

Contest playoffs question: When do you want the contest to end -- at the conclusion of which: Week 17, 1-week playoff or 2-week playoff? Since I'm the Wizard of Oz (if you will) of this contest, my vote doesn't count. If I could vote, though, I'd definitely vote for one of the playoff options for sure. Usually fantasy league's are all finished come playoff time, so at least this way you've still got some major action that actually means something -- good times!

Getzlaf15 said:
suggestion... don't start a new thread each week. hard to find/easy to miss small threads.
I was actually going to do this but I asked in the first initial thread (or maybe the first week thread) and a few people said it would be easier to make a new thread each week. I dunno, I figured it'd be easier with what you're suggesting.What does everyone think? Would keeping everything in one thread from here on out be easier to track? Lemme know!And thanks for the suggestion! :thumbup:

Getzlaf15 said:
suggestion... don't start a new thread each week. hard to find/easy to miss small threads.
I was actually going to do this but I asked in the first initial thread (or maybe the first week thread) and a few people said it would be easier to make a new thread each week. I dunno, I figured it'd be easier with what you're suggesting.What does everyone think? Would keeping everything in one thread from here on out be easier to track? Lemme know!And thanks for the suggestion! :thumbup:
I think its better to have separate threads, but maybe if the threads had a unique name, then it could be easily found via search (like if the name was "NFLPropGame" then searching for that would only bring those threads up and not a bunch of other random threads).

Getzlaf15 said:
I was actually going to do this but I asked in the first initial thread (or maybe the first week thread) and a few people said it would be easier to make a new thread each week. I dunno, I figured it'd be easier with what you're suggesting.What does everyone think? Would keeping everything in one thread from here on out be easier to track? Lemme know!And thanks for the suggestion! :angry:
I think its better to have separate threads, but maybe if the threads had a unique name, then it could be easily found via search (like if the name was "NFLPropGame" then searching for that would only bring those threads up and not a bunch of other random threads).
Good point, but I've been doing just that (putting Week "X" with whatever contest week it is as "x"). If it would be easier for me to name it something else, though, I can do that pretty easily. So that's one vote for separate threads, one vote for all-in-one. Looks like it's time for another poll, gents!

Props & Over/Under's

Pick Em's

7. WAS @ NYG (-2.5)

8. CHI @ DET (+4)

9. NO @ CIN (+4.5)

10. ATL @ TB (+2.5)

BONUS: Which team will score the most points this week? Philly

Pick Em's

7. WAS @ NYG (-2.5)

8. CHI @ DET(+4)

9. NO @ CIN (+4.5)

10. Atl @ TB (+2.5)

BONUS: Which team will score the most points this week? Saints

1. Stevie

2. Thomas

3. Suh

4. Over

5. Over

6. Over

7. NYG

8. CHI

9. NO

10. ATL

Bonnus: Eagles

wk 17

Some solid bonus choices so far. If anyone has any good ideas for future bonus questions please feel free to throw them out there as well.

1)Andre Johnson

2)A. Smith

3)Suh

4)Over

5)Under

6)Under

7)New York

8)Detroit!

9)NO

10)Atl

Bonus: Chargers

playoffs question: Going into the playoffs with a reduced field seems like fun.

Pick Em's

7. WAS @ NYG (-2.5)

8. CHI @ DET (+4)

9. NO @ CIN (+4.5)

10. ATL @ TB (+2.5)

BONUS: Which team will score the most points this week?

Colts

1. Stevie Johnson

2. Talib

3. Suh

4. Over 169.5 yards.

5. Under 2.5 teams scoring 10 or under

6. Colts Cowboys Under 49.5

7. Redskins

8. Bears

9. Saints :confused:

10. Falcons

Bonus. Chiefs.

Contest Playoffs question. Week 4 playoff :D

-QG

Props & Over/Under's

1. Steve Johnson

2. Earl Thomas (won't 1 win this?)

3. Suh

4. OVER

5. 5

6. oVER

Pick Em's

7. Giants

8. Bears

9. Saints

10. Falcons

BONUS: Which team will score the most points this week? Green Bay

Contest playoffs question: When do you want the contest to end -- at the conclusion of which: Week 17, 1-week playoff or 2-week playoff? 2 week playoff

1. Andre Johnson

2. Earl Thomas

3. Israel Idonije

4. OVER

5. OVER

6. OVER

7. NYG (-2.5)

8. CHI (-4)

9. NO (-4.5)

10. ATL (-2.5)

BONUS: Which team will score the most points this week? Chargers

Missed the thread last week. :lmao:

Props & Over/Under's

Pick Em's

7. WAS @ NYG (-2.5)

8. CHI @ DET (+4)

9. NO @ CIN (+4.5)

10. ATL @ TB (+2.5)

BONUS: Which team will score the most points this week? Colts

Props & Over/Under's

1. Andre

2. Devin McCourty

3. James Hall

4. OVER

5. OVER

6. UNDER

Pick Em's

7. NYG

8. DET

9. NO

10. ATL

BONUS: Which team will score the most points this week? Kansas City

Props & Over/Under's

1. Andre Johnson

2. Devin McCourty

3. Ndamukong Suh

4. OVER

5. UNDER

6. UNDER

Pick Em's

7. NYG (-2.5)

8. DET (+4)

9. CIN (+4.5)

10. ATL (-2.5)

BONUS: Philadelphia

Contest playoffs question: 2-week playoff

1. Steve Johnson

2. Devin McCourty

3. Ndamukong Suh

4. Over

5. UNDER

6. UNDER

7. NYG

8. DET

9. NO

10. ATL

BONUS: Which team will score the most points this week? Philly

Let's see if being durnk is better

Props & Over/Under's

Pick Em's

7. WAS @ NYG (-2.5)

8. CHI @ DET (+4)

9. NO @ CIN (+4.5)

10. ATL @ TB (+2.5)

Most Points: KC

2 week playoffs

1. Steve Johnson

2. Earl Thomas

3. Ndamukong Suh

4. UNDER

5. OVER

6. OVER

7. NYG

8. Chi

9. NO

10. Atl

Bonus: Kansas City Chiefs

Week 17

Props & Over/Under's

1. Andre Johnson

2. Aquib Talib

3. Ndamukong Suh

4. OVER

5. OVER

6. OVER

Pick Em's

7. NYG (-2.5)

8. CHI (-4)

9. NO (-4.5)

10. ATL (-2.5)

BONUS: Colts

Contest playoffs question: Super Bowl!

Here we are:

Week Four NFL Props & Over/Under Pick Em Contest Questions

Props & Over/Under's

Pick Em's

7. WAS @ NYG (-2.5)

8. CHI @ DET (+4)

9. NO @ CIN (+4.5)

10. ATL @ TB (+2.5)

BONUS: Which team will score the most points this week? SEA

whatever

Props & Over/Under's

1. Steve Johnson

2. Earl Thomas

3. James Hall

4. OVER

5. OVER

6. UNDER

Pick Em's

7. NYG

8. CHI

9. NO

10. ATL

BONUS: San Diego

Contest playoffs question: 1-week playoff

Props & Over/Under's

1. Steve Johnson

2. Earl Thomas

3. Ndamukong Suh

4. OVER

5. OVER

6. UNDER

Pick Em's

7. NYG -2.5

8. CHI -4

9. NO -4.5

10. ATL -2.5

Contest playoffs question: 2-week playoff

Here are the results based on my findings ( I could be wrong though)

Props & Over/Under's

2. Who will have the most interceptions this week, of the following very promising, young, defensive backs: Aquib Talib, Devin McCourty, Alphonso Smith or Earl Thomas? McCourty needs 1 pick tonight to win this one

3. Who will have the most sacks this week, of the following defensive lineman: Ndamukong Suh, Mario Williams, James Hall or Israel Idonije? All tied with none

4. Total number of rushing yards (for BOTH teams) in the Dolphins/Browns match-up this week? 169.5 (OVER/UNDER) I counted 166

Pick Em's

7. WAS @ NYG (-2.5)

8. CHI @ DET (+4) No Winner

9. NO @ CIN (+4.5)

10. ATL @ TB (+2.5)

BONUS: Which team will score the most points this week? Dallas and Minnesota (not counting tonight's game)

1. Of the following with the surname 'Johnson', who will have the most receiving touchdowns PLUS receptions this week (non-fantasy point based -- just # of TD's and # of receptions): Steve Johnson (2+0), Calvin Johnson (3+1), Andre Johnson (6+0) or Chad Johnson Ochocinco (5+0)?

2. Who will have the most interceptions this week, of the following very promising, young, defensive backs: Aquib Talib (0), Devin McCourty (yet to play), Alphonso Smith (0) or Earl Thomas (0)?

3. Who will have the most sacks this week, of the following defensive lineman: Ndamukong Suh (0), Mario Williams (0), James Hall (0) or Israel Idonije (0)?

4. Total number of rushing yards (for BOTH teams) in the Dolphins/Browns match-up this week? 169.5 (OVER/UNDER) I count 166, but how does a QB rush for negative yards? Isn't that a sack? We'll need to clarify this one. Hillis=57 Ronnie=50 Ricky=48 Henne=17 Polite=-1 Delhomme=-5

5. Total number of teams to score 10 points or under this week? 2.5 (OVER/UNDER) Dolphins-10, Titans-6, 'Skins-7, Broncos-6, Chiefs-10, Cardinals-6, Ravens-10

6. Total number of points in the Cowboys/Colts match-up this week? 49.5 (OVER/UNDER) 38-35

Pick Em's

7. WAS @ NYG (-2.5) 7-31

8. CHI @ DET (+4)

9. NO @ CIN (+4.5) 34-30

10. ATL @ TB (+2.5) 28-24

BONUS: Which team will score the most points this week? Colts Cowboys/Vikings=38

1. Of the following with the surname 'Johnson', who will have the most receiving touchdowns PLUS receptions this week (non-fantasy point based -- just # of TD's and # of receptions): Steve Johnson (2+0), Calvin Johnson (3+1), Andre Johnson (6+0) or Chad Johnson Ochocinco (5+0)?

2. Who will have the most interceptions this week, of the following very promising, young, defensive backs: Aquib Talib (0), Devin McCourty (yet to play), Alphonso Smith (0) or Earl Thomas (0)?

3. Who will have the most sacks this week, of the following defensive lineman: Ndamukong Suh (0), Mario Williams (0), James Hall (0) or Israel Idonije (0)?

4. Total number of rushing yards (for BOTH teams) in the Dolphins/Browns match-up this week? 169.5 (OVER/UNDER) I count 166, but how does a QB rush for negative yards? Isn't that a sack? We'll need to clarify this one. Hillis=57 Ronnie=50 Ricky=48 Henne=17 Polite=-1 Delhomme=-5

5. Total number of teams to score 10 points or under this week? 2.5 (OVER/UNDER) Dolphins-10, Titans-6, 'Skins-7, Broncos-6, Chiefs-10, Cardinals-6, Ravens-10

6. Total number of points in the Cowboys/Colts match-up this week? 49.5 (OVER/UNDER) 38-35

Pick Em's

7. WAS @ NYG (-2.5) 7-31

8. CHI @ DET (+4)

9. NO @ CIN (+4.5) 34-30

10. ATL @ TB (+2.5) 28-24

BONUS: Which team will score the most points this week? Colts Cowboys/Vikings=38
Um, the Saints didn't cover...-QG

Props & Over/Under's

1. Steve Johnson = 0

2. Aquib Talib = 0

3. Ndamukong Suh = 0

4. UNDER = 0

5. UNDER = 0

6. OVER = 1

Pick Em's

7. ]NYG = 1

8. DET = 0

9. NO = 0

10. TB = 0

Green Bay = 0

Total = 2

Damn... bad week here :fishing:

Just checking in and updating: I'll be going through and scoring everything early tomorrow. There's no need to do the post-your-own score since there isn't a ton of people still doing this. However, if you want to do it, it makes it a lot easier for me, so I won't discourage. :lmao:

Anyway, updated standings and this upcoming weeks questions should be up by noontime (EST) max tomorrow, so be on the lookout!

Oh yeah, as for the QB/rushing yards/sack deal -- in my eyes, a sack shouldn't count towards rushing yards for a QB unless he was clearly trying to scramble. Basically, just look at the game log and if the QB has any in-the-book rushing attempts, however much yardage he's booked as having is the final number. Sorry for not clarifying this in the question if there was any confusion.

Props & Over/Under's

1. Steve Johnson = 0

2. Earl Thomas = 0

3. James Hall = 0

4. UNDER = ?

5. UNDER = 0

6. OVER = 1

Pick Em's

7. NYG = 1

8. CHI = 0

9. NO = 0

10. ATL = 1

Eagles = 0

Total = ?

Props & Over/Under's

1. Steve Johnson

2. Earl Thomas

3. James Hall

4. OVER ??

5. OVER

6. UNDER

Pick Em's

7. NYG

8. CHI

9. NO

10. ATL

Contest playoffs question: 1-week playoff
3 correct potentially + 1 depending on how question #4 is decided.According to the NFL.com game recap Delhomme lost 4 yards on his 3 kneel downs to end the game.

Here's the official answers for this week -- updated standings and Week Five questions will be posted shortly:

Props & Over/Under's

1. Andre Johnson

2. Devin McCourty

3. N/A (Everybody gets a point)

4. UNDER

5. UNDER

6. OVER

Pick Em's

7. NYG

8. CHI

9. NO

10. ATL