What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Standings End of Week 18, Crystal Ball/Tea Leaves (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
AFC East

Buffalo 14-3
*Miami 10-7, they are about to enter a soft part of their schedule that could see them rise to 7-4 for the home stretch...Tua must remain upright
NY Jets 9-8, there is a Miami-Jets showdown at Hard Rock in January, get your reservations now, 9-7 vs 9-7 with the Playoffs on the line
New England 8-9/7-10, they likely win a game they shouldn't and then lose a game you think they might win, end of season CIN, MIA, BUF and all of them likely to be Playoff teams or close.

North/Central

Baltimore 11-6, about to go on a big run, could be 12-5 before they face off with Cinci last week of the season
*Cincinnati 10-7, Could be 8-3 before the Chiefs roll into town and then the schedule gets a lot harder
Cleveland. 6-11, Too little too late when Watson arrives, already 2-5 and could be 3-8 when he takes the controls and shakes off the rust.
Pittsburgh 6-11, In their best interest to keep losing but I doubt Mike Tomlin feels that way.

South/Expansion-Rebrand

Tennessee 9-8, unreal they are going to win this Divison
Jacksonville 7-10, still time for them to get their season into high gear.
Indianapolis 6-10-1, this is not going to end well
Houston 3-13-1, they have the inside track on Carolina for the top pick. The Lions are going to win a few more than Houston and Carolina down the stretch

West

Kansas City 12-5, at some point they realize they aren't the 1 seed and just get themselves as healthy as they can for the post season.
*LA Chargers 10-7 this team is up and down, they win and look impressive and then come out flat, think Vegas might push them for a final Playoff spot
Las Vegas Raiders 9-8, if they can continue to use Jacobs to set up Carr and the pass which seems to be bread an d butter that is working there, that makes them a tough out
Denver 6-11, with each passing week they look worse and worse on Offense.

Cin @ TN
Mia @ BAL
LAC @ KC
Buffalo 1-Seed

CIN at BUF
BAL at KC
This would put 4 amazing QBs into the mix and another Superstar AFCC showdown

NFC East

Philly 15-2, only 3 teams left have a legit shot at beating them, 2 play in the division. Laugh all you want and I think they drop a game their favored in but they could run the table
*NY Giants, 13-4, everyone keeps doubting them and they will continue to win a lot of close football games and get bounced in the Playoffs.. Could be 9-1 before they travel to Dallas.
*Dallas 12-5, great defense, 2 RBs to carry the ground game, Gallup healthy, Schultz coming back to full strength, this is a good team
Washinton 6-11

North

Minnesota 11-6, Not that good but they are already well ahead in the Division with no real threat, they should be well rested for the Playoffs.
Green Bay 8-9, I might change this if they can make a trade for some WR help. There isn't 1 name on the roster at WR/TE that strikes fear into defenses.
Chicago 8-9, Need Justin Fields to be more consistent
Detroit 4-13, I had such high hopes for them this season and would like to see progress in terms of W?L record but if they are going to miss the pLayoffs they might as well draft high again.

South

Atlanta 8-9, they just want it a little more than others
Tampa Bay 7-10, you are watching a live re-enactment of the Hindenburg
New Orleans 6-11
Carolina 4-13, they're playing hard for Prince Tepper

West

San Fran 10-7, The Rams game this week might be the entire season for both teams.
*Seattle 9-8, London vs Bucs in 3 weeks, favored at home vs NYG this week, Panthers and Jets at home...you laugh
LA Rams 9-8, the schedule lines up for them but the waters are going to be rough for the next month. They are 3-3, gotta get to 6-6.
Arizona 7-10, just no room for a 4th team in this but I do think Arizona still could cause a lot of problems for teams if and when Murray gets dialed in.

NY Giants at Atlanta
Dallas at San Fran, you know this will be awesome
Seattle at Minnesota, the Seahawks advance somehow
Philly 1-Seed

Dallas at NYG
Seattle at Philly and a likely NFC East NFCC with 2 of the 3 teams representing in Philly to go to the Super Bowl

Halfway through the regular season, what you got?

Last edited:
Pretty much in agreement with the AFC. I do think the Jags still win the AFC South despite the 2-5 start. They been in every game so far, with 2 blowout wins, and 5 1 score losses. They probably should have beat the 6-1 Giants. Young team that should only get better. Titans have had the easiest schedule in the NFL, and when they played a good team, got destroyed 41-7 by Buffalo.

NFC I disagree a bit. I think NYG aren't as good as Dallas, and their tightrope act of winning late in games could even out a bit. I think its very possible they lose to Seattle this week. I think 11-6 would be a fair over/under for NYG.

I feel weird saying it, but I honestly think the Bears are better than the Packers.

I'm not as low on Tampa Bay. I think they still win that division somewhat easily. I think 10-7 is a fair over/under for them.

I think how you feel about Tampa is how I feel about the Rams. I think they are the worst team in their division, I could see a 6-11 season for them. I think the Cards are gonna be a playoff team. Hopkins is the leader of that team and missing him was such a huge loss, both this year and down the stretch last year. Everybody, even on defense, just seems to play better when he's around.

Thinking a Buffalo/Philly Super Bowl (bold pick I know) though to be fair I had Buffalo as my preseason pick and had Philly in the NFC Championship game.

Pretty much in agreement with the AFC. I do think the Jags still win the AFC South despite the 2-5 start. They been in every game so far, with 2 blowout wins, and 5 1 score losses. They probably should have beat the 6-1 Giants. Young team that should only get better. Titans have had the easiest schedule in the NFL, and when they played a good team, got destroyed 41-7 by Buffalo.

NFC I disagree a bit. I think NYG aren't as good as Dallas, and their tightrope act of winning late in games could even out a bit. I think its very possible they lose to Seattle this week. I think 11-6 would be a fair over/under for NYG.

I feel weird saying it, but I honestly think the Bears are better than the Packers.

I'm not as low on Tampa Bay. I think they still win that division somewhat easily. I think 10-7 is a fair over/under for them.

I think how you feel about Tampa is how I feel about the Rams. I think they are the worst team in their division, I could see a 6-11 season for them. I think the Cards are gonna be a playoff team. Hopkins is the leader of that team and missing him was such a huge loss, both this year and down the stretch last year. Everybody, even on defense, just seems to play better when he's around.

Thinking a Buffalo/Philly Super Bowl (bold pick I know) though to be fair I had Buffalo as my preseason pick and had Philly in the NFC Championship game.
I have similar thoughts in the NFC, just seems easier to hitch the wagon to the NFC East to send 2-3 teams deep.
I wonder about the NFC West and it would be something if Seattle and Arizona are the 2 teams that emerge. I'm not sold CMC makes SF a world beater this year.
Tampa Bay just lost to the Steelers and Panthers, both likely to be picking Top 5-10 next season, you can't lose those games and expect to be there. Bus have to win games on their schedule that seem improbable after what we have seen plus they have the Denver issue with their Head Coach right now, TRUTH!
Thanks TD

Tampa Bay can go 9-8, maybe 8-9 conceivably and as the 4-seed they could host the NYG and Daniel Jones then possibly go on the road and face the Vikings and Kirk Cousins

@Capella
:oldunsure:

I know I'm posting 7-10 because I'm salty over these losses but you have not offered a lot of hope either.
Tomorrow night's potential loss will be tough to handle
Baltimore can't cover Evans and Godwin, just saying

After Week 8

AFC
1-Buff
2-KC
3-TN, are they really 5-2?
4-Balt

Wildcards...Are the Jets still a talked about Playoff team after what we just saw? Miami is the only other team with 5 wins not atop their Division. Tua is 5-0 in games he starts and finishes. Cinci and the LAC each have 4 wins. Jets-Phins-Chargers are the current WIldcard teams. Indy-Cle-Den is your next tier...after Cinci-LAC, which of those teams is going to challenge?

The NFC is a disaster after Philly, not a big believer in the Vikings when we get into the Playoffs, Kirk Cousins has not turned a corner. Atlanta, really? Niners and Seahawks right now in the West, Jimmy G to a Super Bowl as a back up? Geno Smith?

Users who are viewing this thread