What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NHL Off-Season thread:Down goes Kane! (2 Viewers)

Blackhawks put Bickell on waivers.
That's the opposite of ungood.
Wow, really unclear how the cap hits and salary work if someone claims him.
if someone claims him, Hawks are off the hook.
Do you think anyone will claim him? I'd say it's unrealistic.
salary floor teams may take a look. really the only one that make sense though is Arizona. maybe New Jersey but I don't see it.

almost no chance

if a team wanted him, they'd be better off trading for him and asking the Hawks to retain some of his salary or to throw in some type of sweetener for helping them get his contract off their books.

Last edited by a moderator:
if someone claims him, Hawks are off the hook.
Who wouldn't want a player with questionable dedication, an injury history, an overpaid multi-year contract, and a current bout of vertigo?

:confused: really? if a team takes him they take him with current contract, hawks have nothing to do with it anymore
Yeah I thought there was some weird rule about that this year....but it's the only being allowed to capture 950k in cap space if someone is sent to the minors that I was thinking about.

Foligno, Saad and Johansen have put up 10-15-25 in three preseason games together. I think Columbus might have something there.

Users who are viewing this thread