What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Noah Brown, WR, HOU (1 Viewer)

He’s available on my wire. WR is my weak position - I have Keenan Allen as an every week guy, and for the WR2 right now it’s either Addison or Diontae Johnson. I don’t want to drop any of my running backs for him so I’m thinking of trying to claim his upside and drop D. Johnson. Anyone else thinking of snagging him with Tank done?
Definitely own him. The dude put up 150 yards back to back games- who else on the wire is going to do that? Perhaps last game was just all Nico and that he was still being worked in. I think dropping D. Johnson is totally fine given the circumstances.

He’s available on my wire. WR is my weak position - I have Keenan Allen as an every week guy, and for the WR2 right now it’s either Addison or Diontae Johnson. I don’t want to drop any of my running backs for him so I’m thinking of trying to claim his upside and drop D. Johnson. Anyone else thinking of snagging him with Tank done?
I'm looking to pick up Brown, ODB or C Watson. I have a bye in my playoffs so I don't need any of these guy's until week 16. I'm leaning ODB.

Definitely own him. The dude put up 150 yards back to back games- who else on the wire is going to do that? Perhaps last game was just all Nico and that he was still being worked in. I think dropping D. Johnson is totally fine given the circumstances.
Think Mitch throw TD to Johnson and if he starts may not throw Johnson just yet...

Noah Brown (knee) was upgraded to a full participant in Thursday’s practice.
This is big news, as Brown hasn’t logged a full practice since Week 10’s matchup against the Bengals. With Tank Dell lost for the season, the Texans will need Noah Brown to step up in ways we’ve seen earlier this season. In his first year with the Texans, Brown has totaled 21 receptions for 439 yards and one touchdown, averaging a blistering 20.9 YPR. He broke out for back-to-back 150-plus yard performances before suffering his knee injury and should have some top-24 fantasy upside with Dell out.

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports Noah Brown (knee) is expected to play in Week 14 against the Jets.

Brown didn’t practice on Friday before being listed as questionable. That seems to be a maintenance routine for him as he played through the same practice regimen last week and is on track to do so again in Week 14. With Tank Dell done for the year and Dalton Schultz ruled out, the Texans will need Brown to step up versus a stalwart Jets defense this week. Brown posted back-to-back 150-yard games earlier this year before suffering the knee injury. He returned in Week 13 but was held without a catch. We expect a rebound performance from Brown as C.J. Stroud funnels him targets in the slot. Brown ranks as a WR3 for Week 14.

What a game, what a steal and why didn't the Cowboys see this in him? It's clear if you feed him the ball enough even as their #1 target he's a beast when healthy and will go off. Very crisp route running extremely confident and had some nasty key hits and blocks. Never seem intimated or unsure. I had the bye week and glad I never dropped him will be interesting to see who is healthy this coming Sunday but it will be extremely tough to keep him on your bench especially if you play in a PPR league.

Texans are expected to re-sign WR Noah Brown.
Brown flashed when given the opportunity in 2023 while the team battled through key injuries to Nico Collins and Tank Dell. Collins and Dell remain the premier pass-catching options through the air while the team also re-signed tight end Dalton Schultz to a lucrative contract in addition to bringing back veteran wide receiver Robert Woods, leaving Brown little more than a depth option in Houston.

Users who are viewing this thread