What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NOW-How do you feel about NFL adding a game? (1 Viewer)

Why is everyone complaining about injuries and careers being shorter if there were more games.
There's probably a pickup game being played within a few miles of you. Are you watching it?
:lmao: More injuries means shorter careers, players breaking down and tiring, passing/receiving records getting obliterated, poorer quality of play, and a higher risk for the NFL to lose Golden Girls like Brady.
Exactly. Of course Injuries can happen at any time. The reason we/I are/am against more regular season games is because I happen to enjoy watching my favorite players play, and dont want to see their careers shortened just because of extra wear and tear. This is totally discounting injuries. An extra 60-120 snaps a season can really get on the body. I'd like all my favs to have illustrious 20yr careers like Brett Favre, unfortunately thats not the norm, and I see no need to shorten what the generally accepted norm is.

You guys are a bunch of pansies. Year round football. No bye weeks. Dynasty leagues are meant to be every week for the rest of your lives. What's wrong with you guys?

Users who are viewing this thread