What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Obamagate- AKA ***Official Dishwasher Thread*** (3 Viewers)

This thread is for dishwashers!  Take this fridge talk to the "Obama Administration Weaponized the FBI to Spy on Political Opponent?" thread, where it belongs.

Have to admit, I'm loving this new fridge.  Heck just having the water come out  COLD is a big win.  Unfortunately the double wall oven went out so now my out of pocket $$$ is double. :(
I don’t find the water cold enough from our fridge , I think my expectations are too high

I don’t find the water cold enough from our fridge , I think my expectations are too high
My few year old Samsung won’t make ice anymore.  Really don’t want to spend a few K on a new one but not having ice sucks.  And getting it repaired is not a good option as apparently it’s a reoccurring problem with these fridges.    

My few year old Samsung won’t make ice anymore.  Really don’t want to spend a few K on a new one but not having ice sucks.  And getting it repaired is not a good option as apparently it’s a reoccurring problem with these fridges.    
I’ve had to play around with our LGs icemaker a few times in the 3 years we’ve had it. I’ve thought about getting a countertop ice maker

I’ve had to play around with our LGs icemaker a few times in the 3 years we’ve had it. I’ve thought about getting a countertop ice maker
We thought the same.  Wife really likes crushed ice, the problem we keep running into is the countertop ones don’t store the ice. Now you’ve got to create a spot in the freezer, etc etc.  Pure first world problems for sure but it all feels like a PITA for something that supposed to be convenient.   

We thought the same.  Wife really likes crushed ice, the problem we keep running into is the countertop ones don’t store the ice. Now you’ve got to create a spot in the freezer, etc etc.  Pure first world problems for sure but it all feels like a PITA for something that supposed to be convenient.   
Thirded.  The icemaker still works in the old fridge so going to run a line so we have 2 icemakers going. We go through a lot of ice in my home. 

Users who are viewing this thread